It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
If there is such thing as the illuminati and theyre reading this they will be laughing their asses off at some of you .
DIVIDE and conquer .
WAKE UP !!!!!!

Oh yeah, it's definately no co-incidence that all this anti muslim rhetoric has been propogated in the last ten years, especially by the media... it is a campaign of divide and conquer without a doubt and it is working to a treat!

But, it still doesn't change my beliefs and dislike of Islamic philosophy, just like any other Abrahamic religons... they are merely devices of control.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
But, it still doesn't change my beliefs and dislike of Islamic philosophy, just like any other Abrahamic religons... they are merely devices of control.

I agree but there are some people that have benefited from religion, such as guys that go to prison and use the time there to convert to a religion and come out of jail less violent and wiser . I guess these people hit rock bottom and thats when their god came to them and saved them .
Who knows halo ?
All I know is that TPTB play every one off each other, there ALWAYS has to be an enemy and too many people on ATS fall for it .
star to you halo

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm curious as to how far up people's asses the government's d**k has to be before people realise they're being f**ked.

This all a huge game, and you're being played like a violin.

How about we all take a step back and realise we're all one, no matter the religion or skin colour.

Maybe that's too idealistic, but hey....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I agree but there are some people that have benefited from religion, such as guys that go to prison and use the time there to convert to a religion and come out of jail less violent and wiser . I guess these people hit rock bottom and thats when their god came to them and saved them .

Well in my opinion, the example you gave would be at rock bottom and need something to believe in, something that is bigger than them that they can use to restore their faith in humanity and in themselves.

This doesn't mean that the chosen philosphy has an all powerfull god that has summoned them or anything, called them at their hour of need, lol... that's my thoughts on that anyway.

All I know is that TPTB play every one off each other, there ALWAYS has to be an enemy and too many people on ATS fall for it .

One of the first rules of control is to give the populace an enemy, ATS certainly is not an exception and likewise is being controlled. It's my firm belief that there are goverment agents/ disinfo agents that come on ATS to discredit, derail and steer certain threads in the direction that they desire. I should imagine that's a tactic they use would be used in a topic such as this, by having 2 or more agents with a shared agenda but when posting on the thread they will both have opposing ideas and views and will literally take over the thread with petty aguing and comments, and subsequently trying to draw in others to certain points of view.

I'm not saying this is happening on this thread or most others, but I do think it goes on sometimes.

Anyway, firmly back on topic now!

I don't think the UK's Muslim population doubling in the next 20 years is a good thing, because the question has to be asked, when does it stop? This can be said for other religions and races in the UK, I feel that the english creed and original nationality is being lost bit by bit and in time may dissapear altogether, I think this is a tragedy.

Every country, race and religion deserves to preserve their culture, ideals and genetic heritence...
edit on 28-1-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
I've just been reading through this thread and as soon as I saw the title I knew that it would turning into a slanging match about biggotry/racism, as it always does when race and religion is dicussed.

I am neither a bigot and a racist, any attempts to label me as such will merely show a person's narrow-mindedness, ok first question...

Have ANY of your ever actually read the Qu'ran?

This question goes to people on both sides of the discussion being had here.

I'm afraid i havnt read the Qu'ran... i see no reason to really after reading the ATS forums for the best part of 2 years.... there has been enough said on the religion to know what its about plus i only need to see with my own eyes that there is no Freedom gained by being in that Religion.... none at all..... especially as i've said before for the women!!

I have however read the Bible... be it a long time ago.... i came to the conclusion that although alot of it i feel was made up.... at least it never really said you must do this or you must do that.... there were no rules in it as far as i can see.... you either believed what happened or you didn't...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
THIS IS BULLCRAP...

How we know all these Brown Middle-Easterners are "muslim".. They could be Catholic or hell, even Athiest.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
I'm curious as to how far up people's asses the government's d**k has to be before people realise they're being f**ked.

This all a huge game, and you're being played like a violin.

How about we all take a step back and realise we're all one, no matter the religion or skin colour.

Maybe that's too idealistic, but hey....

But they don't realise or say 'we are all human' or 'we are all one'.... It seperates and divides just like someone said the Government are trying to do....

Why are their people saying 'we are this' we are that'....... most of us dont care what you are, we just dont want a Society which has to be of one or another.... as far as i can see, it just won't work....... i dont know what else to say....

For example today on the tube i saw a Muslim Girl covered in head to toe in a Burqa.... i wanted to say to her 'what are you ding? why dont you be free and rid yourself of this Burqa? ....... She was like a scared Mouse.... afraid to say anything.... afraid to be herself......

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

So what you're saying, basically, is that the lack of evidence for extremism in Western Muslim communities... is in fact evidence of extremism in Western Muslim communities?

That's gonna be a hard sell for me.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I'm afraid i havnt read the Qu'ran... i see no reason to really after reading the ATS forums for the best part of 2 years....

I highly suggest that you do read it, IMO a person cannot have a fully balanced opinion on something unless they have all the facts. ATS, like any public medium is prone to exageration, personal opinion and bias.

there has been enough said on the religion to know what its about plus i only need to see with my own eyes that there is no Freedom gained by being in that Religion.... none at all..... especially as i've said before for the women!!

well do you truely know what it's about? There is freedom in Islam, for the men that is.. it is a male orientated religion, men in Islam can get away with a lot and Sharia Law is very much on the males side, Islam is a sexist and oppressive religon, that much is obvious.

I have however read the Bible... be it a long time ago.... i came to the conclusion that although alot of it i feel was made up.... at least it never really said you must do this or you must do that.... there were no rules in it as far as i can see.... you either believed what happened or you didn't..

Actually the bible does say you must do this and that, lol... it says it quite a bit infact, the difference between Christianity and Islam is the how devout the believers are and the interpretation they take. For instance, The Amish take a literal interpretation of the bible and follow it strictly just as a fanatical muslim follows the Qu'ran, literally and often distorts the interpretation. But, the Amish are a significantly small number of people who follow the literal word of the bible, whereas the fanatical muslim is far greater in number, and generally the moderates follow the Qu'ran far more than your average christian follows the bible.

edit on 28-1-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Good point !, lets be honest, religion is on the wane , and killing people in the name of religion is not the way forward lol
One thing I dont like about some of my fellow brits is when they call anyone brown a "paki"
Thats like calling every black person a Jamaican .

More people need to look at a map of the world now and then .

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
For example today on the tube i saw a Muslim Girl covered in head to toe in a Burqa.... i wanted to say to her 'what are you ding? why dont you be free and rid yourself of this Burqa? ....... She was like a scared Mouse.... afraid to say anything.... afraid to be herself......

as opposed to girls that wear knee high boots , mini skirts boob tubes and generally dress like hookers ...
hmmmm
neither is perfect imo but you or i have no right to dictate the contents of peoples wardrobes !!!!!!!

Next ! .........

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
So what you're saying, basically, is that the lack of evidence for extremism in Western Muslim communities... is in fact evidence of extremism in Western Muslim communities?

That's gonna be a hard sell for me.

I don't think I've said anything like that anywhere have I? if so, please quote it and I will explain if I have missed what I may have said or if you have misunderstood something I may have said

But, if you want to get onto the subject of western extremism, then that would stem from people coming from more extreme muslim states, such as Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq etc and they will come and preach in a mosque if they are an Imam... and in a mosque everyone looks up to the Imam and if there are any problems or disputes you have to go to the Imam. So with this being said, what if an Imam in a mosque leans to a more extreme interpretation of the Qu'ran and he is preaching to more moderate muslims in that mosque? Well firstly he's not going to root out any extreme beliefs by the few as they will be alike to his, also he may start preaching his more extreme interpretation of the Qu'ran to the more moderate muslims, thus swaying them to a more extreme viewpoint.

So that's an example of how extremism can spread in the west, I'm not saying that happens in EVERY mosque, but I am saying the opportunity is there for that to happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Islam and Western Civilisation have been clashing for 1400 yrs - TPTB have for their own purposes decided to play them off against each other by flooding Europe with muslims - which will inevitably lead to the greatest bloodbath the world has ever witnessed!

The Ugly Reality in Europe Islamic violence against women and girls is an ugly reality in Europe. And for anyone to use the law to try and suppress discussion of it is not enlightened or tolerant or liberal, it’s shameful and stupid and cowardly and unforgivable. It’s cultural pollution at a criminal level. And if you live in Europe, your grandchildren will pay the price. And they’ll despise you, and everyone else alive today, for letting it happen.

Below the jump is Pat Condell’s latest video, in which he discusses Lars Hedegaard, the suppression of free speech in Europe, and other related matters. It’s followed by a complete transcript, courtesy of Henrik Ræder Clausen: Read more »

gatesofvienna.blogspot.com...
gatesofvienna.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

as opposed to girls that wear knee high boots , mini skirts boob tubes and generally dress like hookers ...
hmmmm
neither is perfect imo but you or i have no right to dictate the contents of peoples wardrobes !!!!!!!

Next ! .........

But they are free to wear what they like..... this is the point i'm trying to make.... there's no-one saying to the girl in mini-skirt and thigh length boots 'YOU MUST WEAR THOSE BOOTS AND MINI SKIRT TODAY'....

Do you see what i'm saying?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I'd like to start this reply with a quote; "Under the heavens there is but on family"

Secondly I'd like to say this subject is no bullcr*p, or joke it is a documented & researched fact that the Muslim population on this planet is growing at a tremendous pace. I see it personaly myself here in England, I see opressed women, scared & brainwashed children, ghetto like communities where a certain religon or country of origin is dominant. These are facts & are becoming more evident, normal & accepted around us. The problem is the same all over the world & is noticeable in Europe especialy France & Britan.

I am no racist or zenophobic, facist or a religious nut, I am a 30 year old trying to gain an informed perspective on the world for my 1 year old son for when he is older. I am concerned & worried at the way governments especialy ours are handling the influx of refugees. I am disgusted at the way our MSM turn us against one another though & find & pick at faults so that there is a constant tension between all.

I have a small albeit a rather daft theory though on this whole matter; once upon a time Britan was known as The British Empire. We sailed the world, took over countrys, forced our religons & ways upon people that were sometimes a bit further down the industrial ladder than we were (in some places sticks & stones versus gunpowder & bullets) we also murdered, stole, chastized people & were generaly quite a bad lot.

In the days of the crusades (thats the knight in shining armour era btw) we were even worse, we were darn right ferocious, vicious & terrible. Doing the same things in an even more brutal & carefree way, we genuinely thought we were Gods people shouted about it, forced it upon people & Lord, God, Allah, Krishna, Shiva, whoever help you if you tried to deny us anything or get in our way.

The perspective I have on this whole matter is that the Muslim faith & people are basicly doing as we did but in a more logical, stealthly & constructed manner. Where as we tried to take over using force, this faith & people are doing it by way of secrecy. Breeding us out of our own country as a start, forcing their laws & rules upon us, sometimes even making us feel uncomfortable in our supermarkets or shops. This all may seem like a paranoia to people or a delusion but I tell thee with faith that as Mr Dylan put it "times they are a changing" Many people are not knowingly taking part in the Islamic thrust, I have Muslim friends as I do followers of other faiths but it is & has been in effect for many years now & I think will continue untll we all become enlightened, open our collective eyes, join hands & progress to the next level which I am not sure we can do if we are still seperated by faith.

Whether or not TPB or the NWO or an amalgum of the two with pieces of other things thrown in are allowing this to happen as it is going to help them with their big plans in some way or not I do not know. What I do know though is that the fanatics of this religon are dangerous but not as dangerous as our own governments (9/11 for one example, the Windscale fire/meltdown in Cumbria 1957) & are certainly not as dangerous as the NWO is & have been for a long time.

This post was not intened solely for you Canadiandreamer but was posted as a way of this worried English person getting its voice over. These are dark times my friends so let us try to shine a little light & spread a little love no

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
not really but never mind , looking at whats happening in Egypt right now and this thread seems even more pointless .
Il leave you to your opinions. I know who my enemy is ,

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theguygeeza

I said this last week il say it again even though im getin f ed off with saying it
If the muslims are taking over / have taken over ,_ WHY ARE we in muslim countries slaughtering innocent WOMEN and CHILDREN ?????

Ive had enough , its a joke it really is .

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
!

Next ! .........

But they are free to wear what they like..... this is the point i'm trying to make.... there's no-one saying to the girl in mini-skirt and thigh length boots 'YOU MUST WEAR THOSE BOOTS AND MINI SKIRT TODAY'....

Do you see what i'm saying?

YES sorry I get you now . but id counter with ,,,,,,
the musilm lady has chosen those clothes HOW ???
she was raised as a musilm im assuming so if she really had a problem with the burka she has a choice as a HUMAN being to leave religion / change religion /or choose no religion ,,, I mean it happens the other way too mate !!!!
christians that become muslims
atheists become muslims so.........
imo yes the musilm lady did choose to wear the burka .

some muslims
cat stevens mike tyson MOHAMED ALI!!!!!!!!!!!!
ali i miss him I wish he hadn't got damaged from boxing true legend . !!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I don't get why because Saudia Arabia says Sharia Law is based on the Qur'an all Muslims must follow it.

WRONG

Sharia law is based on Man's imperfect interpretation of the Qur'an. No one man, or woman alike, can tell me how to follow the Qur'an!

That lies in itself with Allah!

Besides in the beginning of this thread it said that us moderate Muslims don't detest the terrorist, when a few weeks ago I made a thread showing that we did!

It's not like the people saying that never look for anything showing that we don't, but, usually, it's those same people who are very quick on finding terrorist attacks, and blaming us Muslims for it!

Don't believe me?

Here is the thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like the title?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hi there mate im glad you have shown up , Im not muslim but i also havnt been brainwashed to believe all muslims are terrorists ! _ geting sick of the bigots but at least they know they have no sympathisers here !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join