It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

what i mean is, i think of all forms of authoritarianism as being variations on the same idea: serfdom. as a result, marxism and fascism fall naturally into the category, even though they may be presented as different, i don't think they are. i realize you want more specific description but they aren't necessary for my example. the final point is, they are serdom, repackaged. given new fancy names, further defined based on new concepts, but at the very basic, just serfdom. i guess you could call it modern day feudalism, cleverly repackaged.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Thanks for the video.... and i agree with Cameron, it has failed.... the Governments are to blame!!!

Multiculturalism may have worked if Religion wasnt involved!!

I say this because all it has done is bring about seperatism and many arguments have arisen because of it....

Things were fine 20 years ago.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The muslims are going to win....

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Not if they keep blowing themselves up.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
MUSLIMS VS. CHRISTIANS
This is a centuries old conflict which has been reignited by TPTB in order to create world turmoil so that the fearful sheep will more readily accept NWO total control. The Christians, be they in UK or US, automatically assume that the rest of the non-Muslims in their area are on their side or are just as afraid of the nasty Muslim scourge as they are. ALL religions teach hatred of those opposed to them, no matter what you think or believe. There is an undercurrent of 'us vs them', 'convert or die and burn in hell' in each of the world's major religions. The bible teaches us to stone to death nonbelievers. Why would you worry about the total Muslim population so much? You Brits are really so weak-willed that you would allow your country to be transformed into a Theocratic Dictatorship? You can't stand up for your own laws and customs? And which British Muslim leaders are calling for UK law to be turned into Sharia Law? How many Muslims are in the streets protesting the UK gov't? Your post is a kneejerk, fear fueled reaction to a totally meaningless statistic. How would a billion Muslims be any more or less dangerous than a billion Christians? Jews? Hindus? This post also the exact reaction the ELITE RULING CLASS wants you to have! they want us at each other's throats! Love thy neighbor and the whole world will take care of itself.

The danger that people refer to is nothing more than 'losing the culture' and ultimately the religion or way of life. Now which culture or religion does what to either preserve or flourish is in question. Certainly the muslim community have more fanatics then other religions. The drive to preach islam to others is a problem. It would be acceptable if they flourished like the Christian Missionaries as people will not really make a big deal about it. The muslim rulers in the old days and the present regime(s) believe in forceful means of expanding their religion somehow (jihad and fundamentalists in political power). Their motto is not Divide and Conquer but Multiply and Conquer.

It starts with population where they become a majority in numbers. Then comes the demand for special schools, civil laws etc etc. Eventually there will be minority representation in the political scene which means more favorable laws for the muslim population. The real change will be the younger generation in the schools who are used to more and more minority pupil will easily accept the changing colors of the UK scene (similar to the teens in US widely accept and date african americans including marriage and kids though many parents are against it). Over the course of a few generations, the trace of culture is diminished be it Caucasion or African American or Muslim or Hindu. The fear is about losing 'A Way of Life' for a group of people be it Muslim, Hindu or Christians. The fear of losing their culture depends on the amount of cultural values instilled during childhood.
It is not easy to be on the receiving end for UK since the world was on the receiving end when the British Empire ruled the world. UK is going through what some of the other countries in the world went through when Great Britain ruled the world. The only way out of this situation is Education of the Mind with respect to family values and Culturalism. Many teens do not feel a sense of belonging in the US. Thus they widely and easily accept the alternative force that they feel is what they belong to. Certainly there are easier methods such as changing the immigration laws or violence but they are not the solutions. Good parenting and social responsibility is what its all about. If the teachings are intact, there is nothing to fear from the increase in population of a particular race.

edit on 8-2-2011 by hp1229 because: stupid typos

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hi all. Haven't checked to see if this has been posted before but thought you might find this video interesting..

edit on 9-2-2011 by MrKipling because: embedded youtube

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Ok....so? It's only a problem for people like you who think the world belongs to you and only people like you. If you honestly think that there will be a day when Muslims are going to "take over" and force us all into Islam then I truly fear for us all...because people like you will be our undoing as a civilized society...not them. It's funny how you detest fascist regimes that involve supressing free speech and freedom of expression, yet you want to lump all Muslims into one crazy group and don't want them to enter "your" country. As far as "not stopping until their ideologies have succeeded", it's not Muslims who come knocking on my door every Saturday morning with news of how I too can become saved.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is just a prediction about something that wouldn't cause a problem anyway. There is no way you can predict this, the nearest you can get to an accurate prediction is to say that a population increase from majority Muslim areas or from arguably Muslim families will probably occur by this amount. What will happen to the number of Aetheists, Hindus, etc in this time period?

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join