It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Lol ok then. Lets divide the world into nation states, so that whites can live with whites, blacks with blacks, and muslims with muslims.

No. Lets divide the world into citizen states so that those who respect human rights can live with those who respect human rights, and those who dont respect human rights can live with those who dont respect human rights. How about that?

Theres no reason that "we" need to "do" anything. Because "we" is just "you", and all those like you who perceive islam as a threat (rather then simply extremism)

Since when is extremism not a threat that needs to be adressed? Would you also say there is no reason that we need to do anything if neonazis were in question, instead of radical islamists?

edit on 29/1/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

lol.

Citizen states? that will still require massive redistribution of the population. You think anybody is going to go anywhere simply because you say they are no longer welcome? HAH

also, i said extremism does need to be addressed. I said extremism, rather then "islam", should be blamed. But of course, you must read "islam" and "extremism" as one and the same.... the exact distortion that causes so much ani-muslim rhetoric around here.

Yes, extremism is bad. Muslim extremism, christian extremism, and the extremism of eating and farting too much

If your going to criticize me, at least try not to sound like a moron

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

So, you are saying 'we just have to accept the fact that in 20 years time the Country will be more Islamic?'

Then we will fail our children....

It's all very well having different views.... its just that its going too far....

Thats one of the most horrible things ive ever read.

Im sure, if raised with dignity and respect, your children would have absolutely no problem with people of a religion other then christianity, or skin color other then white, populating their classroom

To assume your kids are going to be as racially charged as you is preeeettttyyyyy terrible

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Hey. I've enjoyed reading all your posts.

Sitting here laughing at how they got progressively more dumbed down, and still havent managed to penetrate some of the thicker skulls out there

Keep fightin the good fight!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You too my friend your posts are spot on and well reasoned thumbs up to you sir and a star

I for one am proud of multiculturalism and enjoy the diversity and choice it brings !!
Peace Space

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
Allah is not a fascist.

I would beg to differ! Have you ACTUALLY read the Qu'ran? Take it from someone who has, if there was any "supreme" deity that would qualify as a facist, Allah would be at the top of the list, read the damn Qu'ran and it is so obvious.

You may argue that his followers are behind an authoritarian religion but the whole things looks more feudal to me.

I have to disagree, it is very much an authoritarian religion, from the top down to the bottom.

I really dislike people abusing political terms but I suppose it is inevitable.

I have not abused political terms, politics and religion have gone hand in hand for millenia, do you understand the term politics? Politics is in EVERTHING that we do, it is not simply a term used in conjunction with governmental systems, yes religion and governmental politics have tried to take a step back from each other in the West in the last few hundred years, but these two terms are inextricably linked. Don't forget that Islam is still a good 600 years behind other mainstream religions, you may and try to argue that they are not, but if you don't call a religion that is still blatently male orientated, sexist, homophobic and racist (and yes islam is racist) behind the times then you may want to take a reality check.

So to claim that I am abusing political terms is nothing more than laughable.

I still see that you dislike the religion which is your democratic right. I dislike the fundamentalists

I do have an intense dislike for religion yes, but I have an even stronger dislike for religious fundamentalism, the difference between me and the average uninformed racist biggot is that I actually have the intelligence and logic to back up the reasons for my dislike.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
To the guys quoting the Koran: You do realize that the large majority doesn't interpret everything in it literally, right? Just like most Christians are clever enough to not take the bible literally as it's got some VERY nasty parts if taken literally...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Hey. I've enjoyed reading all your posts.

Sitting here laughing at how they got progressively more dumbed down

I think the words 'dumbed down' are key words here.

I've seen a lot of statistics and proof getting totally ignored in this thread, ad hominem attacks seems to be the preferred method of deflection.

You're doing a great job!

There seems to be a general confusion between americans and europeans regarding this topic.
In america mainstream media constantly bash muslims, pushing their war on terror, trying to sow fear.

In my opinion: if you support the war on terror I'll immediately label you brainwashed.

On the other hand, in Europe, where MOST people are against the war, they don't believe in it for one second.
Media is the exact opposite of american media here, they're ramming multiculturalism down our throat.

In my opinion: if you really believe everything the social democratic governments in Europe tell you about multiculture you're definately brainwashed.
How are you gonna argue that I'm brainwashed when there is NO media programming at all programming me that way? You only hear about the virtues of multiculture in media. So by the very definition of the word, you're the one that's brainwashed. That's also not up for discussion, it's simply a fact. You can ignore it, like the rest of the evidence in this thread, but it won't go away. There is a reason why anti immigration parties are growing in Europe. It's a real movement, they won't just stop. And by all accounts, it's growing, fast.

Europeans aren't afraid of terrorists, we couldn't give two #s about the american war on terror. But you wanna tell me I'm a brainwashed idiot because I don't want my country turning into a muslim country in a few decades?
I can't dislike Islam? Yes, I don't like Islam. Not one bit(well the sufis maybe), I dislike it just as much if not more than christianity for robbing me off my roots. It's an evil institution and I won't stand for it.

But I'm racist because I don't want my country turned into an islamic nation?
What happened to diversity? Cause if you self-satisfied phony liberals get your way there won't be nothing but Islam. And the blood will be on your hands!

/rant over

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
www.encyclo.co.uk...

It's disgusting. What the trendy multiculturalists perhaps don't seem to realise is that as a population increases in size, so does its political power - voting. Who will stop sharia law and other such un-British things when there are enough people to vote it in?

It's ok when immigration and birth rate is a two-way system (British people living and breeding in Muslim countries), but that isn't the case for reasons I hope are obvious.

Now, what we have here is a western culture that is already heavily promoting abortions, contraceptives, careful family planning etc. Birth rate is on the drop. Immigrant arrival and birth rate, however, is on the rise. You can claim racist falsehood all you like, but you can't beat simple maths. Unless this trend is stopped, this country will be a Muslim one with a white minority within X years.

We are only a tiny island, there is only so much to go around!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AR154
www.encyclo.co.uk...

It's disgusting. What the trendy multiculturalists perhaps don't seem to realise is that as a population increases in size, so does its political power - voting. Who will stop sharia law and other such un-British things when there are enough people to vote it in?

You do realize that you can't change the legal system by vote, right?

In the UK they have Sharia courts, but they do NOT stand above British law. So if you break British law, you will still be convicted.

This is nothing but fear mongering, and listing Muslim countries that always had Sharia law isn't really helping your argument

To those against multiculturalism: You do realize it's something you can't stop, right? In today's modern world, countries just can't stay separate and only do a bit of trade with others on the side...if you don't agree, you're part of a dying breed. You can't stop globalization, trying so will cost you tons of nerves and is futile. Adapt or die is the motto

edit on 30-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Can you protect me from these muslims please im SO scared . I live in constant fear of being attacked by terrorists
. I cant leave the house its TERRYFYING _
Please help me oh wise one its soooooooo scary
get rid of em all
we should also put EVERYONE in prison just in case one of them is a criminal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L O L
HILARIOUS LOL :

Briainwashed PAWN !!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by AR154
www.encyclo.co.uk...

In the UK they have Sharia courts, but they do NOT stand above British law. So if you break British law, you will still be convicted.

This is nothing but fear mongering, and listing Muslim countries that always had Sharia law isn't really helping your argument

To those against multiculturalism: You do realize it's something you can't stop, right? In today's modern world, countries just can't stay separate and only do a bit of trade with others on the side...if you don't agree, you're part of a dying breed. You can't stop globalization, trying so will cost you tons of nerves and is futile. Adapt or die is the motto

edit on 30-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

I don't think you're thinking far enough ahead, of course you can change a legal system, what happens when the legislators (MPs, Lords, Prime Minister) and judiciary fancy a change?

A referendum?

People thought it was against the UK law to give legal powers away to the EU, now look what happened.

Things change...
edit on 30-1-2011 by AR154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking

Can you protect me from these muslims please im SO scared . I live in constant fear of being attacked by terrorists
get rid of em all
we should also put EVERYONE in prison just in case one of them is a criminal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L O L
HILARIOUS LOL :

Briainwashed PAWN !!!!

Why don't you try to actually refute any of my points instead of spewing absolute nonsense?

The fact that you're sarcastically refuting my whole post with gibberish about being afraid of terrorism when my post clearly states we aren't one bit scared of terrorism just shows that you didn't even read my post, or you didn't get it.
Please stop acting like a 12 year old, ATS has really gone downhill lately.

This is your argument!? This is how you reason with people?

"HILARIOUS LOL

Brainwashed PAWN !!!!"

And you expect people to take you seriously? You're an absolute embarassment.
Grow up, child.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

You do realize that if the majority of people become Muslim, or muslim appeasests, they can rise up and change whatever they want, right?
One look at what is happening in Egypt should tell you that. Just because the law says it can't be changed, doesn't mean that'll hold forever. Mob rule. Happens all the time. So does appeasement. All it takes is a bunch of PC weenies to go along.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well so far all I have seen on this thread (as expected) is an argument between two opposing sides, those who want a discussion about the growth of Islam and it's implications and those who will simply refute all that is said, hmmmm I can clearly see who is winning this argument, I am firmly on the side of most of the people who actually want to have a reasonable discussion about Islam and it's growth.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

PAWNS Briainwashed to attack other PAWNS
S A D

LONG LIVE GREAT BRITAIN A COUNTRY OF BROTHERLY LOVE

PEACE TO MAN WOMAN AND CHILD
lPEACE TO ALL
PEACE

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

get rid of em all
L O L
HILARIOUS LOL :

Briainwashed PAWN !!!!

You didn't read a single thing that thelaughingGod said, did you? You totally failed to comprehend a very simple post, just like you totally failed to answer a simple question.

You are the brainwashed pawn...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

PAWNS Briainwashed to attack other PAWNS
S A D

LONG LIVE GREAT BRITAIN A COUNTRY OF BROTHERLY LOVE

PEACE TO MAN WOMAN AND CHILD
lPEACE TO ALL
PEACE

And then you resort to extremely childish retorts, that's probably why you can't/won't answer my question, you are probably still at school, without the faintest idea of going out and earning a living and having all of the responsibility that entails...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Come on you can do better than that GV, I have seen little to suggest that the majority of posters here are scared of muslims in that way.

I cant leave the house its TERRYFYING _

I don't see any evidence of ANYONE being like that on here, that is nothing more than a childish retort.

Who would that be then? The Daily Mail? lol... I think the majority of people here are clever enough not to believe everything that is written in the papers, let alone the fear mongering Daily Mail, people's concerns here are justified by their own experiences and opinions on the subject.

What exactly has that got to do with the subject at hand? Nothing I don't think...
If you are saying people are being irrational, well the only person I see being irrational here at the moment is you and your post clearly shows your irrational and childish attitude.

HILARIOUS LOL :

Briainwashed PAWN !!!!

No comment on this one...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

The majority of British people think multiculturalism makes the country a better place, a BBC poll suggests.
The overwhelming majority of Muslims - 89% - said they feel proud when British teams do well in international competitions, a similar figure to the national population. And the survey suggests broad agreement between the two groups on immigrants being made to learn English and accept the authority of British institutions. Ben Page, director of Mori's social research institute, said: "The survey shows that despite 7/7, the majority of both white British people and Muslims share a common level of allegiance to Britain and its institutions and seem very tolerant of each other, in contrast to media reporting following the London bombing. "They support the expulsion of those who promote terror, and the use of measures like house arrest, but both groups are more divided over any fundamental changes to civil liberties as a reaction to 7/7, such as trial without jury, or detention with trial." But the survey suggests a more "confused" attitude to the concept of multiculturalism, Mr Page added. Some 62% of the national population believe "multiculturalism makes Britain a better place to live", according to the poll.

READ IT AND WEEP
ENJOY !!!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

No comment on this one...
Yet you commented after each point I made ? llol

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join