It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 16
21
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy
 



No thanks to your first suggestion, but I agree with what you are saying, the rate of population expansion within these groups is frightening, not because I don't like muslims, but because I don't want to live their lives, or pay for their offspring, it really is that simple

And for those that say "well you dont have to live their lives" I will if they continue breeding like they do and I most certainly do have to pay for it

Oh... still waiting for ghostviking with their tax contribution amounts and what they think I am an agent for!




posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08
 



No you misunderstand my post. It still does not matter to me.

Hereis something interesting on Hallal

www.guardian.co.uk...

Cutting the jugular, carotid and windpipe kills very quickly. Within 30 second of these items being cut unconsciousness arises which means no fear ot terror.


edit on 29-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It's the backwards, burberry wearing, gun toting, arsehole kids of the estates in Liverpool, Manchester, London etc that need the attention, they are going to be the downfall of England. Sure we need to get to grips with immigration, no there isn't enough jobs to go around every Tom, Dick and Abdullah, but hatred is rife on the streets of England at the moment, and contrary to popular belief, it's not the Blacks or "Muzzys" that are largely responsible.

I work with a few Muslims and they are decent, hard working people and I would rather associate with them than Li'l Dwayne from the N'side posse (or whatever the hell they say).

Britain is a multicultural society, and it always will be, as long as everyone gets along who cares?

The only Muslims I dislike are the extremists who either want to blow everyone up or stone everyone who looks at someone wrong.



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
 


This post only highlights your ignorance and lack of common sense. You're simply heralding the 'us versus them' attitude thats been encouraged by major media, the elite, etc. that only serves to divide people and create conflict amongst the masses, while the minority sit on top their perches laughing. The fact of the matter is all humans are the same things, although some have differing beliefs or skin colours, these beliefs are merely learned or formed through experience and skin colour is merely coincidental (perhaps the long term exposure to differing climates)- the whole world should be considered fair game for every person since nationalities and 'differentness' are merely artificial illusions. Don't attack a certain group, attack lack of common sense, rational thought and critical thinking. Most people subscribe to the faiths that they are born into, attacking a certain group that isn't inherently unethical is merely a projection of your own inadequacies.

You want to complain about Muslims coming into the country, how about you stop all Brits from going to and reproducing in every other country in the world first? Muslims do NOT want to create some Islamic Republic of Europe or whatever the hell you're on about and nowhere in the Qur'an is this written. You're putting words into other peoples' mouths and quoting fundamentalists isn't proof that all Muslims share these views. Its akin to failing to make the distinction between Zionisim and Judaism, or saying that all Germans hate Jews because Hitler said so, its plain ignorant. 'Open your eyes', why don't you open your mind? How does someone's religion dictate the number of children that they will have? The percentage of Muslims with more than one wife is tiny and I'm sure you could find plenty of 'pure-blooded' anglo-saxon families in the UK that have lots of children too. What about the dozens of white British teenagers who already have 3 kids by the age of 15? Theres clearly no point in trying to convince you of anything, since you want to be 'that guy', the one who says oh yeah actually the BNP have a point lets get rid of them bloody foreigners, the one's who we colonised and stole from, bullied, oppressed and got rich off for over 100 years. If you want to be an irrational racist go for it, but don't push nonsense and lies as fact because its not fair on everyone else.

And to the guy saying 'I dont want to live under Sharia law', most Muslim nations don't actually subscribe to fundamentalist Sharia law, grow up and do your research. Turkey's population is predominantly Muslim yet their government is secular, but yeah lets push them out the equation they're an anomaly right? Ok, how about the fact that most Muslim countries (as far away from the Middle-East, Pakistan, etc. as Malaysia) not only welcome non-Muslims but accommodate them in their law-setting? Seriously, what has ignorance come to? How are there actually people out there in the world that are this closed minded and so easily led by the blind? So what if one guy believes that there was a prophet called Mohammed that lived after Jesus did? A kind person is a kind person. Muslims follow similar ideals to the other two of the 'big 3' religions, basically that one should live a decent life, not harm others, take care of oneself and one's family, be charitable and compassionate. Sure, the decorations on top of the cake are a bit different but hostility and power-lust are not embedded in the faith, as in any religion or culture they are rooted in the narcissism of individuals who merely use religion as an excuse. The same way the Christians used it as an excuse during the Spanish Inquisition or the Crusades, the same way politicians use differing ideologies as an excuse to centralise their own power.

To FlyersFan, if you want to call Islam a cult and a plague, then please throw the same labels at Christianity, Judaism etc, because the Christians and Jews who are radical and intolerant are just as bad when it comes to their 'you are not one of us, therefore you are a sinner' nonsense.

In short, I'm not plugging Islam - I personally believe that if someone has a relationship with God, it should be personal and not based on what other people have told them. You don't need a book to tell you how to pray, or what you say when you pray. However, it isn't right to target one specific religion, or certain ethnicities when it comes to arguments like this, because that's a primitive and useless argument and most religions are based on similar sources. Compare Christianity to Ancient Egyptian theology for example. Theres already too much hate of the 'other' around in the world at the moment without you guys coming onto an apparent 'open-minded' community to vent about other nationalities or religions 'stealing jobs', 'trying to take over the country by force' etc. If your issue is human ignorance, target human ignorance. If your issue is an unsustainable population, target that. You are the weakest link, goodbye.



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk


I work with a few Muslims and they are decent, hard working people and I would rather associate with them than Li'l Dwayne from the N'side posse (or whatever the hell they say).

The only Muslims I dislike are the extremists who either want to blow everyone up or stone everyone who looks at someone wrong.


Actually I am black and the damn posses scare the hell out of me because some of these kids are complete wingnuts cause the damn parent are out of control.

The moslems that I know still wup ass when their kids get out of line. They laugh at all of this English don't smack crap!
edit on 29-1-2011 by tiger5 because: typo



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
off topic post removed by staff .


Rather than posting random stuff about guitarists, could you answer my question please?
edit on Sun Jan 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
Cutting the jugular, carotid and windpipe kills very quickly. Within 30 second of these items being cut unconsciousness arises which means no fear ot terror.


The cutting of the jugular is infact that last part to be done...

Ok, I left this out before because it is simply quite disgusting in my opinion...

It is common place (especially in the middle east) to torture the animals before cutting the jugular, this includes slicing of the tendons on the back of the legs, slicing the bit of skin underneath of the tail, poking and gouging of eyes, stabbing of the hind, cutting out the tongue and slicing the nostrils. This is all done while the animal is alive and is bleeding to death througout this ordeal, then they will finally cut the jugular.

So is this kind of inhumane torture acceptable? Certainly not, you will fail to find any videos of this on youtube as the graphic content breaches youtube T&C but if you search the internet you will find many videos which show all of this and more.



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
It's the backwards, burberry wearing, gun toting, arsehole kids of the estates in Liverpool, Manchester, London etc that need the attention, they are going to be the downfall of England. Sure we need to get to grips with immigration, no there isn't enough jobs to go around every Tom, Dick and Abdullah, but hatred is rife on the streets of England at the moment, and contrary to popular belief, it's not the Blacks or "Muzzys" that are largely responsible.

I work with a few Muslims and they are decent, hard working people and I would rather associate with them than Li'l Dwayne from the N'side posse (or whatever the hell they say).

Britain is a multicultural society, and it always will be, as long as everyone gets along who cares?

The only Muslims I dislike are the extremists who either want to blow everyone up or stone everyone who looks at someone wrong.


Totally matches my own experience...



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08
 


Did you read the link. in the UK it is on a par with secular UK slaughter houses. I do not know about the rfest of the Islamic world. The situation is that in many respects western moslems have been exporting western values back to their homelands. Conservation, the Red Cross etc have all been taken and planted in Islamic contries. Thisis the reason Why I am careful to qualify that my beef is with fundamentalism.

Britain is influencing Moslems.



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
Did you read the link. in the UK it is on a par with secular UK slaughter houses. I do not know about the rfest of the Islamic world.


No as I see no need to, I understand the "official" word of what goes on in UK hallal slaughter houses, they are not allowed to torture the animals, but what's to say that it doesn't happen? Just because the law says they aren't allowed to doesn't mean that people will stick to that law. Do I have proof that it happens in the UK? No I do not, it is just a hunch from what I know of the behaviour of certain induviduals.

But it is a common place practice in the middle east and other muslim countries.

Do you actually know how many hallal slaughter houses there are in there UK? Did you know, that a lot of takeaways etc will buy their hallal meat in bulk from a distributor in the UK who actually sources a lot of their produce from abroad, most notably the middle east.

Business is about profit margins, simple economics, it is cheaper for a hallal meat distributor to source their hallal meat from abroad, takeaways will buy the cheapest they can find, they have profit margins afterall, and would you believe it! They will often buy off the said distributors!



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
 


This post only highlights your ignorance and lack of common sense. You're simply heralding the 'us versus them' attitude thats been encouraged by major media, the elite, etc. that only serves to divide people and create conflict amongst the masses, while the minority sit on top their perches laughing. The fact of the matter is all humans are the same things, although some have differing beliefs or skin colours, these beliefs are merely learned or formed through experience and skin colour is merely coincidental (perhaps the long term exposure to differing climates)- the whole world should be considered fair game for every person since nationalities and 'differentness' are merely artificial illusions. Don't attack a certain group, attack lack of common sense, rational thought and critical thinking. Most people subscribe to the faiths that they are born into, attacking a certain group that isn't inherently unethical is merely a projection of your own inadequacies.

You want to complain about Muslims coming into the country, how about you stop all Brits from going to and reproducing in every other country in the world first? Muslims do NOT want to create some Islamic Republic of Europe or whatever the hell you're on about and nowhere in the Qur'an is this written. You're putting words into other peoples' mouths and quoting fundamentalists isn't proof that all Muslims share these views. Its akin to failing to make the distinction between Zionisim and Judaism, or saying that all Germans hate Jews because Hitler said so, its plain ignorant. 'Open your eyes', why don't you open your mind? How does someone's religion dictate the number of children that they will have? The percentage of Muslims with more than one wife is tiny and I'm sure you could find plenty of 'pure-blooded' anglo-saxon families in the UK that have lots of children too. What about the dozens of white British teenagers who already have 3 kids by the age of 15? Theres clearly no point in trying to convince you of anything, since you want to be 'that guy', the one who says oh yeah actually the BNP have a point lets get rid of them bloody foreigners, the one's who we colonised and stole from, bullied, oppressed and got rich off for over 100 years. If you want to be an irrational racist go for it, but don't push nonsense and lies as fact because its not fair on everyone else.

And to the guy saying 'I dont want to live under Sharia law', most Muslim nations don't actually subscribe to fundamentalist Sharia law, grow up and do your research. Turkey's population is predominantly Muslim yet their government is secular, but yeah lets push them out the equation they're an anomaly right? Ok, how about the fact that most Muslim countries (as far away from the Middle-East, Pakistan, etc. as Malaysia) not only welcome non-Muslims but accommodate them in their law-setting? Seriously, what has ignorance come to? How are there actually people out there in the world that are this closed minded and so easily led by the blind? So what if one guy believes that there was a prophet called Mohammed that lived after Jesus did? A kind person is a kind person. Muslims follow similar ideals to the other two of the 'big 3' religions, basically that one should live a decent life, not harm others, take care of oneself and one's family, be charitable and compassionate. Sure, the decorations on top of the cake are a bit different but hostility and power-lust are not embedded in the faith, as in any religion or culture they are rooted in the narcissism of individuals who merely use religion as an excuse. The same way the Christians used it as an excuse during the Spanish Inquisition or the Crusades, the same way politicians use differing ideologies as an excuse to centralise their own power.







To FlyersFan, if you want to call Islam a cult and a plague, then please throw the same labels at Christianity, Judaism etc, because the Christians and Jews who are radical and intolerant are just as bad when it comes to their 'you are not one of us, therefore you are a sinner' nonsense.

In short, I'm not plugging Islam - I personally believe that if someone has a relationship with God, it should be personal and not based on what other people have told them. You don't need a book to tell you how to pray, or what you say when you pray. However, it isn't right to target one specific religion, or certain ethnicities when it comes to arguments like this, because that's a primitive and useless argument and most religions are based on similar sources. Compare Christianity to Ancient Egyptian theology for example. Theres already too much hate of the 'other' around in the world at the moment without you guys coming onto an apparent 'open-minded' community to vent about other nationalities or religions 'stealing jobs', 'trying to take over the country by force' etc. If your issue is human ignorance, target human ignorance. If your issue is an unsustainable population, target that. You are the weakest link, goodbye.


AHH thankyou , very well put my freind Please send this to the daily mail , So some of their readers can see what a rational , progressive and fair opinion looks like . Hats off to you !!!!




posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
It's the backwards, burberry wearing, gun toting, arsehole kids of the estates in Liverpool, Manchester, London etc that need the attention, they are going to be the downfall of England. Sure we need to get to grips with immigration, no there isn't enough jobs to go around every Tom, Dick and Abdullah, but hatred is rife on the streets of England at the moment, and contrary to popular belief, it's not the Blacks or "Muzzys" that are largely responsible.
Yes i vouch for this, Ilive in Greater Manchester and this is how i see it too .

I work with a few Muslims and they are decent, hard working people and I would rather associate with them than Li'l Dwayne from the N'side posse (or whatever the hell they say).
Yes same here . Alcohol is 1 of the biggest problems in uk in my opinion and the drunk louts are always white around here .

Britain is a multicultural society, and it always will be, as long as everyone gets along who cares? I don't

The only Muslims I dislike are the extremists who either want to blow everyone up or stone everyone who looks at someone wrong.
yes and this is totally understandable . I dislike George Bush because he claims to be a Christian but he has no problem slaughtering innocent women and children !!!



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking
 


My brother lives in Oldham, my Auntie Maisy lives behind Old Trafford, My cousin and her husband used to caretake the Joseph Holt brewery, and as such I was in Manchester a lot, and had a great time, however a friend from my town moved to Moss-side, I visited once and, well, I won't go on as i'm sure living in Manchester you know where that is going, sufficed to say I won't be going back, not without the cavalry, lol, Jims moved back here now anyway.
edit on 29/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08
 



It is common place (especially in the middle east) to torture the animals before cutting the jugular, this includes slicing of the tendons on the back of the legs, slicing the bit of skin underneath of the tail, poking and gouging of eyes, stabbing of the hind, cutting out the tongue and slicing the nostrils. This is all done while the animal is alive and is bleeding to death througout this ordeal, then they will finally cut the jugular.


Please show proof it is "common place'...
I spend a lot of my time in Muslim countries and all the muslims I know would cringe at such acts..
Yet here in Australia they still throw live crayfish into boiling water..



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


I seen a video once, I'm not sure if it was muslims, but I do remember it being that sort of "environment" for lack of a better word.

It was a restaurant and they had some American tourists in and they were convinced to sample a local dish.

They put a monkey between a hole in the table, almost like stocks, and the tourists each had to take turns at bashing the li'l bugger over the . with tiny hammers until it was dead, then they cut the . open and ate its brains, one of the tourists was sick at the first bite. The screams of that monkey haunted me for a few weeks.
edit on 29/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me, like I said once the world is done with bashing Muslims they will find a new enemy, either a Jew, a Christian or some new age cult.

As someone said, this isn't about religion, it's about narcissists on both sides of the fence, one happens to use religion the other doesn't

My belief in god is personal, unique to me but that doesn't mean I walk around ignorant of my Muslim, Christian and Jewish friends.

Okay fair play immigration is out of control and it has caused the wrong kind of people to come into the countries like the UK but one has to ask the question, why did these people come over in the first place?

Usually because their country has been meddled with and is in the midst of some bloody civil war and/or because a country like the UK has done some back handed deal for to harvest resources, in return allowing a percentage of people to come through.

Sure Islam is growing in the UK however I am finding there are more converts (or reverts to be correct) becoming Muslims...who happen to be white middle class people (like the folks who appeared in a UK paper a few days back), like the people I play football/soccer with every week.

So are these people anomalies? It seems many of the modern Muslims don't fit the stereotype any longer...

There are many pros and cons when it comes to religion but I say anything that can make a person more humble and aware of their fellow person is a good thing but ultimately the way we are going, I feel the new century will be one without any religion or spirituality (because they will be parts of our freedom that we will have given up a long time ago).

Adios.
edit on 29-1-2011 by old_god because: typo




top topics



 
21
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join