It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Actually most are owned by Pakistanis not hindus. They serve beef (hint) and no chicken. They serve Peshwari naan (hint) and all are halal (big hint).

Go figure.

Welfare is a worry but not more so than the ware or the national debt. I see many useless and lazy whites and xtians. The percentage of moslems are tiny in comparative to the native populance. Targetting the moslems is wrong better to target the majority which are white xtians.

Also a lot of moslesm are in work. from MPs to butchers.

How many jobs are available at your local DSS? You could tell the moslems and they could get jobs.
edit on 29-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Actually Ithink halal is killing is better than the modern slaughterhouse but that is another OP. Anyway why not build a movement. don't just sit on your haunches grumbling. build amovement!!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
reply to post by destination now

Actually most are owned by Pakistanis not hindus. They serve beef (hint) and no chicken. They serve Peshwari naan (hint) and all are halal (big hint).

Go figure.

Welfare is a worry but not more so than the ware or the national debt. I see many useless and lazy whites and xtians. The percentage of moslems are tiny in comparative to the native populance. Targetting the moslems is wrong better to target the majority which are white xtians.

Also a lot of moslesm are in work. from MPs to butchers.

How many jobs are available at your local DSS? You could tell the moslems and they could get jobs.

Not the establishments in my area of Scotland, they are hindus!

There were 176 jobs available in my area just from job centreplus, another 112 from s1jobs..that is 2 sources, there are many more

And if you had read my previous posts you would see I hold the same contempt for the indigneous lazy breeders...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

Tiger I know mate , They wont do anything because deep down they know there is noone of note supporting them whatsoever .

I have lived in UK Spain and Netherlands they have something in common .
Immigrants are doing the jobs that the native people REFUSE to do .
If all immigrants were deported from these countries who would do these jobs ? The jobs that are not highly clamoured after but are never the less vital . I have been told by prominent Spanish people that "Spanish people will Not do that job" won't even contemplate it . I have been told the same by Dutch people .
Who will do the jobs that natives refuse and are above doing if you expell all immigrants ?

The USA and uk forced minorities to come to our countries during the dark years of slavery . YET when immigrants want to come here of THEIR OWN ACCORD its a major problem?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Actually Ithink halal is killing is better than the modern slaughterhouse but that is another OP. Anyway why not build a movement. don't just sit on your haunches grumbling. build amovement!!

Are you being serious?!

Have you ACTUALLY ever seen an example of hallal butchery?

They slit the animals throats and allow it to bleed to death, how is that better? It is a painfull and slow death for the animals.

Not to mention the cruelty that is common place at hallal slaughter houses!

I have seen numerous video's where they slice the tendons of the animals as they are entering the slaughter house, they are falling all over the place... the floor is covered in blood and feces and they will butcher the animals where they fall, wether that is on top of numerous other dying animals or in pools of blood and feces.

Not only is this kind of butchery, inhumane and cruel it is also VERY unhygeinic!

and to your question why not build a movement, I have no need to... I am a very proud member of one already, with thousands of members in the UK alone.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

And if "we" did and if "we" drew cartoon figures of "mohammed" saying that he was the architect of all halal beliefs and that we rejected it...What would happen... violent protest!

If on the other hand, VIVA the vegan movement, of which my daughter is a member, drew cartoons of people eating a "human faced cow/sheep/chicken (which they do - with the slogan meat is murder) and we rejected it! What would happen?

That's right, nothing, because VIVA believe that it is a choice, they may not agree with your choice to eat meat,but it is a choice
edit on 29-1-2011 by destination now because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

All true. Of course no one actaully realised that capitalism needs cheap labour. No one attacks the bsuinessmen that continue with the cheap labour. Do I want to be in a freezing field digging up swedes in Norfolk?? Hell no! Let some Poles do it.

The simple fact is as Richard Prior mentioned in his DVD. When he said the Vietnamese (or was it Koreans) are the new N-word. After the laughter it was obvious he was alluding to the immigrant development curve where the second genration from wherever become AMERICAN.

Can you speak spanish? I am learning spanish for when the Mexicans invade New york and start eating white babies (deep sarcasm).

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

They slit the animals throats and allow it to bleed to death, how is that better? It is a painfull and slow death for the animals.

That is why I will not eat veal...I have never eaten veal, I asked what it was and why it was more expensive on the menu when I was 13 and I nearly threw up...I didn't even know what islam was back then, I just knew that it was a particularly barbaric method of butchery...I don't eat much meat, like I said in my previous post my daughter is a vegan,has been for 4 years, but bleeding to death is an inhumanity too far, I will not eat that

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
I don't eat much meat, like I said in my previous post my daughter is a vegan,has been for 4 years, but bleeding to death is an inhumanity too far, I will not eat that

and that is merely a small part of the cruelty that goes on in Hallal slaughter houses, I left other parts out as it is simply too disgusting to talk about, unless you would like me to share the worst parts?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well the ones that I saw the major bllod vessels were all severed at the neck and science dictates that unconsciouness is swift.

Don't be coy. Be a man. State which organisation you belong to. Don't be ashamed. EDL or BNP?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
reply to post by tiger5

Tiger I know mate , They wont do anything because deep down they know there is noone of note supporting them whatsoever .

I have lived in UK Spain and Netherlands they have something in common .
Immigrants are doing the jobs that the native people REFUSE to do .
If all immigrants were deported from these countries who would do these jobs ? The jobs that are not highly clamoured after but are never the less vital . I have been told by prominent Spanish people that "Spanish people will Not do that job" won't even contemplate it . I have been told the same by Dutch people .
Who will do the jobs that natives refuse and are above doing if you expell all immigrants ?

The USA and uk forced minorities to come to our countries during the dark years of slavery . YET when immigrants want to come here of THEIR OWN ACCORD its a major problem?

Still no answer! And that's because they are not coming here to work, they are coming to claim benefits. and I would like you to provide a source for your claim that the british won't do the jobs...

And back to slavery...you really want to take a reality check on that...The islamic nations were ferocious and cruel slave traders, in fact there is a thread that gives some awesome examples of this...can't remember the title but I'm sure you will be able to find it if you take the time to look. Though you probably won't as you seem determined to prove you are right without providing any justification or reason...heck you can't even answer a question!

Or is that because you're ignoring me because I am an agent...of something????

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
With a birthrate of ONLY 4 their population will double every 20 years. There is a simple solution that is Muslim Approved. Just partition England.
England can be muslim and the non
muslims can go to Ireland. Problem solved.

Look how well it worked in India.

It separated due to the Muslim population wanting a separate nation of their own. This was not held as a very good option by the British nor the rest of the Indian population at the time. While Gandhi would have liked the nation of India to stay together the Muslim leader, Jinnah, wanted and was very strong about having a nation controlled by Muslims. What is so funny in this whole mess is that both Gandhi and Jinnah, were educated in the west both I believe in England, I know Gandhi was. This led to the separation of India. The after effects of it were horrific. There is a good historical fiction about the killing and so on that went on shortly after the beak up. The Book is "A Train to Pakistan". It is not a bad novel and all. It will give you a feel for what it was like during the time of the separation. Just remember that while it is a fiction book the events of the killing and so on are very accurate. Good Luck.

The area of southwestern asia which had been administered by the United Kingdom gained its independence on August 14, 1947. The Muslim population was greatest in the north and northeast, and the people of those provinces chose to create a muslim state which became Pakistan. Their self-identification as Muslims was held as more significant than the Harappan cradle of Indian civilization or any other factors. The cultural differences between the West (present Pakistan) and East (present Bangladesh) muslim cultures was stark enough that Bangladesh insisted on independence and achieved it after 1971.

edit on 29-1-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Well the ones that I saw the major bllod vessels were all severed at the neck and science dictates that unconsciouness is swift.

I don't know which one's you have been watching... the one's I have seen are mainly from the middle east and a VERY large proportion of hallal meat is actually shipped from the middle easy to the UK.

Don't be coy. Be a man. State which organisation you belong to. Don't be ashamed. EDL or BNP?

haha, funny how you automatically assume that I am either EDL or BNP! Do I sound like an uninformed right wing skinhead to you? haha, so laughable!

I have no need to say who I am a member of because believe it or not I have the option of being discreet about what I do.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

link   
Anyon eis welcome to start another thread about hallal butchery. How di dwe get mad cow disease? It wasn't Hallal. Getting back to the point I can see a lot of irrationality against Islam and the Jungian mechanism of projection.

TGhe enemy is fundamentalism.

What does one call a person who cannot see the most obvious projection of the shadow onto another religion?

I see no clear understanding of the current risk and how to resolve it.

link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
For crying out loud, you're pretending they're evil and out to get you, when in reality, only a small minority is!

For crying out loud, you're ignoring the information provided that shows a large percentage SUPPORT suicide bombings. For crying out loud, you're ignoring the information given that UK Muslims don't want to assimulate and don't consider the UK to be their home. For crying out loud, you're ignoring the fact that Islam is just plain STUPID .. it's ignorant .. it's a drag on humanity .. it's bad for women .. it's bad for those stuck in the cult .. it's backwards and bad for everyone. I can give ya' tons of 'for crying out louds' right back.

Originally posted by MrXYZ
And what percentage of Americans was for the wars in Afghanistan/Iraq that cost thousands of civilian lives???

More deflection from you. I'm starting to see a pattern.
The war in Afghanistan was against the Taliban who were protecting those who plotted and carried out terrorist attacks in the USA. They were given a chance to turn the terrorists over. They refused. Now they have a war. It's their own damn fault. Iraq - Saddam waged war against Kuwait and lost. He SURRENDERED and AGREED to abide by the UN terms of surrender. He then broke those terms which brought down the war upon him. It was SADDAMS fault. Put the blame for Iraq where it belongs ... on Saddam and his continual breaking of UN resolutions that he had agreed to abide by.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Well the EDL has all sorts. It would help to see what your politics are if you have any. But not to worry I am not assuming anything.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Tiger Si amigo hablo espanol porque soy medio Espanol .
I just wish people would get on why is it easier for some to hate then love ?
Richard pryor was the don as was bill hicks and George carling , Comedians nowadays dont have the balls to say what they should compared to them .

edit on 29-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

When the power of love is greater than the love of power we will have peace .

Jimi Hendrix R I P .
edit on 29-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Well I do not believe in the NWO. I just know all that is claimed of the NWO fits late stage capitalism. Still I am old enought to be mature and have mates that i do not 100% agree with

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Come on man. These people are the equivalent of the pub bore. they will not form a movement but will just talk her on ATS and vent. They do not even want to exert themselves to solve a problem. Any fool can denounce but there is a need to understand the threat or problem. If they found a sensible movement people would join up. I do not want to exist under Sharia law and fundamentalism hurts moslems.

Here is a solution. Boycott Indian restaurants and hallal food shop. a significant number of Moslems will go bust and go back to Pakistan.

Do I have to do all the thinking for you haters??

I think you have your cultures mixed up.....

Here is a passage by Socrates himself:

Socrates taught that no one desires what is bad, and so if anyone does something that truly is bad it must be unwillingly or out of ignorance; consequently, all virtue is knowledge.[40][41] He frequently remarks on his own ignorance, however, claiming that he does not known what courage is, for example; Plato presents him as distinguishing himself from the common run of mankind by the fact that, while they know nothing noble and good, they do not know that they do not know, whereas he knows that he knows nothing noble and good.[42]

I thought it belonged in this thread....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Well the EDL has all sorts. It would help to see what your polityics are if you have any. But not to worry I am not assuming anything.

Your still assuming that I am EDL, which I can firmly state that I am not! It's easy to see that your assuming that I am by your comment, "Well the EDL has all sorts. It would help to see what your polityics are if you have any".

I have frequented the EDL forums before and I found them to generally be a load of racist idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join