It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Lol ok then. Lets divide the world into nation states, so that whites can live with whites, blacks with blacks, and muslims with muslims.

No. Lets divide the world into citizen states so that those who respect human rights can live with those who respect human rights, and those who dont respect human rights can live with those who dont respect human rights. How about that?

Theres no reason that "we" need to "do" anything. Because "we" is just "you", and all those like you who perceive islam as a threat (rather then simply extremism)

Since when is extremism not a threat that needs to be adressed? Would you also say there is no reason that we need to do anything if neonazis were in question, instead of radical islamists?

edit on 29/1/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

If you knew anything about the Muslim religion, other than what Fox news tells you, and your own moronic mind can deduce, then you would realise that the Muslim faith STEMS from Judism and Catholosism. They're all from the same "Family" of religion.

The fact that people like the Saudis take things to the extreme, by banning women from doing certain things, and other BACKDATED religious idealism, doesn't mean that ALL of Islam does. Islam has Imams and Fatwas...they are the leaders of the religion, and the decisions they make for everyone to follow. The main problem with this is that some Imams are old school. They follow the Quran to the letter. Which as we all know, every book of faith is outdated and offensive in this time.

There are SEVERAL Imams that are very modern, who dont support the thing the Saudis have enforced. Alot of the Arab countries and Muslims in general dont believe in women having no rights. This is the outdated practice that an Imam and the princes in Saudi Arabia enforce, mainly because they have huge egos.

Anyhow, getting off topic. If you're the type of person that thinks all Muslims are terrorists, which you probably are from your previous posts, then there really was no point in me posting this, because you just wont get it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
but I cannot abide those who just look at the welfare state as a free meal ticket!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
This is funny , next time I go to the jobcentre il video it for you .
Then maybe you"ll be able to show how me many muslims brown people whatever YOU want them to be lseperated into are unemployed compared to the good ol brits you think are perfect all the time .

Didn't you read the stats posted by one of the posters you thanked earlier for supporting your point of view

The data came from the office of national statistics....18% male muslim unemployment...over 20% female muslim unemployment...The highest single group in the UK...

And if you read my previous posts you will see I don't reserve that point of view for muslims...it's aimed at all of the irresponsible breeding welfare classes!

Oh and physically fit adults who don't work if they can...and I don't know how regularly you attend the unemployment office but as you are saying "next time" you go, then I assume it is regularly, so it is potentially aimed at you as well (tho you may be disabled (genuinely) I don't know!)
edit on 29-1-2011 by destination now because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Muslims have just as much rights to exercise their belief as Christians, Hindus, and Buddhists. And the large majority of Muslims aren't terrorists, so why the fear??

I welcome more diversity...and like I said, I've been living here for 5 years, and never hand an issue.

Even if they are preaching hate about the Non Muslims?

1 in 11 Muslim students said killing a non beleiver is not a sin.

No idea what the figures will be in 2030? 8 out of 11 muslims?

9 in 10 people think you're an idiot. Oh hey, I just posted a stat with nothing to back it up. COOL! IT MUST BE TRUE! You're a moron.

For the record, modern interpretation of Islam state that it is not ok to kill. Believer or not. Like every religion, certain passages in these ancient books are outdated and offensive to people today. Things are worded certain ways, interpreted in another. Dont be moronic.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42
You and your ilk, spreading hatred and fear about another group of people ...

Exposing the truth isn't 'spreading hatred and fear'. It's just simply exposing the truth.
Islam sucks. It's bad for the people in the cult. It's bad for those who aren't in the cult.
It's a deadly cancer on the world ... and it's just damn stupid.
Those are the simple facts that you and your 'ilk' can't seem to understand.

Originally posted by Maslo
Intolerance to evil is not bad, but good.

There ya' go!! The fact is that Islam is bad for people. Period.
It's not 'bigotry' and it's not 'raacis'm ... to expose Islam for what it is. BAD for humanity.
People should hate it. People should fear that the ignorance within it will spread.
Becaue it IS spreading. Like cancer.

Originally posted by lnr42
If disagreeing with medieval mentalities makes me a troll then so be it.

Then you should be very vocal in your opposition to Islam .. because it's stuck in the medieval past.

Originally posted by MrXYZ
So you want to punish a majority because a small minority has a messed up interpretation of their belief???

Did you read the thread? Did you see the statistics that show the high percentage that support Islamic terrorism and suicide bombings? That's not a 'small minority'. And as far as 'messed up interpretation' .. even the basic interpretation of Islam is bad for people. The religion treats women as lower than cattle.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
TO destination now

NOTICE
I believe you to be an agent , your tactics, your vocabulary, everything about you screams of it .
NOTICE
In light of this I will not be responding to any comments you wish to share with me

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Can't agree more. The QuRan is fundamentally intolerant (check it out everyone, do your own research!)

The Islamic apologists we see in these threads are condemning us for being intolerant of the intolerant. And then proceding to acuse us of being facsist and nazi-like in our ideology. I won't stand for it, nor should anyone else.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

OK I hear ya. However there is need to have intelligent understanding of the problem now and the likelihood for the future. As a person of faith all atheists are different. I also do not agree with state-sponsored religion. Of course many will be happy to sponsor the xtians and leave the muslims to fend for themselves. Actually the moslems do quite well like that anyway. Maybe the money does come from Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

Can't agree more. The QuRan is fundamentally intolerant (check it out everyone, do your own research!)

The Islamic apologists we see in these threads are condemning us for being intolerant of the intolerant. And then proceding to acuse us of being facsist and nazi-like in our ideology. I won't stand for it, nor should anyone else.

But just like most Christians, the large majority of Muslims aren't fundamentalists!!! For crying out loud, you're pretending they're evil and out to get you, when in reality, only a small minority is!

You are generalizing to the point where you group an entire people into one bucket with expansionist terrorists. This is beyond laughable and to be honest kinda sad...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Did you read the thread? Did you see the statistics that show the high percentage that support Islamic terrorism and suicide bombings? That's not a 'small minority'. And as far as 'messed up interpretation' .. even the basic interpretation of Islam is bad for people. The religion treats women as lower than cattle.

And what percentage of Americans was for the wars in Afghanistan/Iraq that cost thousands of civilian lives???

Double standards...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
the bible said "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" there are over 1m Pagans in this country most of which are witches. We should ban Xtianity as it is a violent and intolerant religion. The Black metalists that burn churches should be respected as freedom fighters...

I am merely using the logic of many here to make a point.
edit on 29-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

TO destination now

NOTICE
I believe you to be an agent , your tactics, your vocabulary, everything about you screams of it .
NOTICE
In light of this I will not be responding to any comments you wish to share with me

That has made my night...an agent of copying and pasting stats from the office of national statistics

Brilliant!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by ScorpioRising

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

So - attacking the source is your only means of denial - which it turns out is not the Daily mail at all - perhaps you would like to see how Islamic leaders see it - here is Gaddafi from a speech given in Timbukto .

"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe - without swords, without guns, without conquests. The fifty million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades.

"Europe is in a predicament, and so is America. They should agree to become Islamic in the course of time, or else declare war on the Muslims."
islamineurope.blogspot.com...

Right, anything that the Daily Mail considers 'respected' should be taken with a massive pinch of salt. It IS a sensationlist paper. I guess they have to make money somehow. Scaring people is as good as any I presume.

As for quoting Gadaffi.... Really? One crazy man (or even a few in case you think I'm naive enough to think he's the only one..) speaks for every Muslim? That is rather narrow minded in my view.

I agree we have an issue with immigration but there are far more Europeans coming here than Muslims. But thats ok right? Because they are white? Pffft.
Many many Muslims are good hard working people and pay taxes same as everyone else. This whole Islamaphobia rubbish just shows people to be uneducated, prejudiced sheeple.

Not too long ago it was the Irish being discriminated against. I know, I was one of those kids that got bullied and picked on and called a terrorist. Because I'm Irish and happen think the North should be returned to us, not ruled by another country. Anyway, wandering a bit now....

Back to Muslims. For anyone to think that the actions of a few represents the majority is foolish.
If Muslims were to increase by such a huge amount then, logically, so would everyone else. They are still in a tiny minority.
It makes me sad that people can hate others so much out of a lack of understanding.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Anyhow, getting off topic. If you're the type of person that thinks all Muslims are terrorists, which you probably are from your previous posts, then there really was no point in me posting this, because you just wont get it.

I never said all muslims are terrorists, thats of course not true.

There are SEVERAL Imams that are very modern, who dont support the thing the Saudis have enforced. Alot of the Arab countries and Muslims in general dont believe in women having no rights.

What is "a lot"? Quantify. According to my sources posted before, its cca 50% (averaged). Considering the weight of the issue at hand, thats shockingly low.

Do you have any better sources? I would be really glad if proven wrong.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The QuRan is fundamentally intolerant

link   

I agree we have an issue with immigration but there are far more Europeans coming here than Muslims. But thats ok right? Because they are white? Pffft.

Yes I seriously wonder about this. Many of these people have ancient attitudes to people of colour. I threatened to bust a Russian guy down a few notches because he dared insult my mother and what is with all the South Africans are them a threat to race relations?

I would be happy for stricter non-racist immigration controls if the economy can bear it.

link   

TO destination now

NOTICE
NOTICE

Sorry have just stopped laughing and can now answer properly.

So, you assume that because I have, or use vocabulary, as I'm sure everyone does when posting on a forum...it would be difficult otherwise...and I have a tactic...not sure what that is, apart from giving my views on the bloated welfare state, and my suggestions on how to change it, which would of course affect a certain demographic in the UK... the workshy and the prolific welfare breeders, that I am an agent!

An agent of what exactly? Common sense!
edit on 29-1-2011 by destination now because: (no reason given)

link   
filled up with brits and germans around here.
they vie with eachother as to who has the best gardens.
its very nice here.
who let them in?
come to think of it the original inhabitants all live on reservations.

good luck there britian.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Supporting liberating war against military forces of oppressive regime which abuses human rights and which majority of afghans themselves reject.

vs.

Supporting deliberate killing of innocent civilians in suicide attacks, or stoning women for adultery.

Analogy fail.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It makes me sad that people can hate others so much out of a lack of understanding.

Yes depressing isn't it ? What is also a shame is that I didn't expect the hate to be displayed so visibly on a forum that is dedicated to "denying ignorance "

SIGH

edit on 29-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You think the North should be returned to you? What, into the fold of the catholic church? Or just that you want the whole of Ireland to be self sufficient, wholly supporting all citizens of the island of Ireland. We have the Scottish nationalists as well....and they go on about oil and such, til the reality is pointed out and that being part of the union is the only way to survive and thrive...and I think the Republic is currently contemplating this very question!

I understand your point of view, I grew up in the late 60's early 70's in Scotland, I know there was discrimination...ignorant people used to not only attack irish citizens, but would often mistake scots for irish as well...People did die though...

The problem with the current situation is that "Religion" is such a big factor in segregation, quite often a self imposed segregation at that, which is why I live without it, and I will not be dictated to, or pay an unnecesary premium by others who do

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join