It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Bill would Grant Access to Obama's Birth Records for a Fee

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Actually Obama is the President of a corporation known as, and on file as the United States Inc.

Futher in a temporal phsyical world while it's a reasonable assumption he may finish his term as the Cheif Executive of the United States Inc, history has displayed Presidents have been impeached, resigned and assissinated while in Office, and while I certainly wish no person any ill or harm, the office he occupies does come complete with some risks as evidenced by history.

edit on 29/1/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

Man it just gets better, but hopefully you realize that he's in charge and the only thing that could possibly stop him is the people. And i dont think the birthers have even half of the population to back them seeing that we have bigger problems than an american birth certificate. Assassination, I dont think so. Makes me laugh even harder. I'm going to vote for him again so we can have something to talk about. But yea I am learning and their are allot of conspiracies out there. I just think we would have been impeached the president if he was an alien or he would have been resigned. Great post though

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

If you actually understood the principles of divide and conquer warfare, and the Hegelian concepts that the Powers that Be use both of to govern, then you would understand how utterly self defeating terms like "Birther" or "Truther" are, where people are divided into what is always one of two camps, and ascribed a host of group attributes along with them as an impedence to and distraction from any form of honest individual dialouge that could lead to a true consensus.

As far as being impeached, or even assassination tare things that the Shadow Government determines, and are not the pervue of the people as you might imagine, unless people do take to the streets.

Your 'elected' representatives have all been pre-screened by the Corporations that comprise the Shadow Government before you even know, and often before they even know they are running for office.

They are not the independent creatures you imagine them to be. You might want to ask yourself as detested and contemptible as George Bush was, why did a Democratically controlled Congress vote to give him what he wanted every time he asked for or demanded anything, after they put on the usual left/right dog and pony show in denouncing him and his policies?

They certainly technically had the votes to impose their own will and policies but didn't. Why do you imagine that is?

The truth is because whether democrat or republican to a man to a woman, almost all of them are bought and paid for by the corporations that make up the Shadow Government,

In Obama's case they simply want extra insurance on him, so you have the Birth Certificate Issue always in play, it's there way of reminding him, how easy it will be to remove him from Office if he fails to do their bidding.

Nothing happens by accident, the Powers that Be wanted 4 more years of George Bush and they got it, in the guise of one Barack Obama claiming insistantly he was anything but 4 more years of George Bush.

Trust me when I say, the minute he doesn't want to be four more years of George Bush, tries to overturn Bush's bad policies, or fails to abide by the Corporate Shadow Government's wishes, you will see the Birth Certificate Controversy come immdiately into play to impeach him and discredit him and remove him from office, without the need of having to create a martyr through anything violent.

Everything that's in play is in play for a reason, and no, they are never ever going to explain the real reason to you.

When politicians and the media divide the people into camps by creating groups like "birthers' and "truthers" it is designed to appeal to the team sport concepts of 'we won' 'we lost' 'our team' 'my team' 'their team' and the egos and sense of validation and superiority that go along with choosing or being on the 'right' or 'winning' side.

It is simply an emotional ploy and trap though, that is all about divide and conquer governance and falling into, placing, or wanting to place yourself or others into those groups is in fact the most self defeating thing an intelligent person could do.

The out of control government operates in the vacum created through the conflict, using Hegelian principles where neither side get's exactly what it wants or hopes to, because the compromise they both have to settle on, is what the Shadow Government and the Powers that Be wanted all along, they just simply need to put on a show for you, that what they want happened through some compromise brought about by the divisions that they first created, and made talking points and arguments for the average person to parrot in their assigned group.

You have a right to fall for it, a right to even like and enjoy it, but it really is not in anyone's best interest except the Powers that Be when you do.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
While I agree that Obama---and anyone else running for the office of president, for that matter---should have to produce his bc as proof that he is a natural-born citizen, I think this particular idea is a very, very bad one.

As it is, the only people who have access to someone's bc are 1)the person him/herself and 2)a parent or legal guardian. These are the only people who can request and receive a copy of the document. You cannot go to the health dept. and obtain a copy of your neighbor's birth certificate, or your friend's, or even your brother, sister, or grandmother's.

This proposed law would open up the possibility of anyone being able to obtain the birth certificate of ANYONE else, for a fee. And yes, I know, it only pertains to Obama as it stands. But once you allow general access to one person's bc, then it's much more difficult to continue to deny access to others. Bad, bad idea.

A much better idea, imho, would be to make it a prerequisite for running for the office that the candidate submit a copy of his/her birth certificate in order to run. No birth certificate, no candidacy. And make this law go into effect before the next pres. election.

Same effect in the end, without the possible later loss of privacy rights. Sigh...like we have enough privacy rights left to give any more up...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by riiver
A much better idea, imho, would be to make it a prerequisite for running for the office that the candidate submit a copy of his/her birth certificate in order to run. No birth certificate, no candidacy. And make this law go into effect before the next pres. election.
You've got a good idea and I agree, so do legislators of at least 10 states drafting such legislation:

10 states now developing eligibility-proof demands

But your facts are a little mixed up.

As it is, the only people who have access to someone's bc are 1)the person him/herself and 2)a parent or legal guardian. These are the only people who can request and receive a copy of the document. You cannot go to the health dept. and obtain a copy of your neighbor's birth certificate, or your friend's, or even your brother, sister, or grandmother's.
You don't specify whether you are referring specifically to Hawaii or in general but you are wrong in either case. Here is the current Hawaii restriction:

www.wnd.com...

Hawaii's Revised Statute HRS338 restricts making public birth certificate and other vital records only to those who have a "direct and tangible interest," namely the person applying for the certified birth certificate copy, a member of the immediate family, or others with a legal interest such as an adoptive parent or a legal guardian.
So according to that, what would prohibit any members of the immediate family from getting a copy?

And in general, the report I posted on the previous page said that you could already get a birth certificate for anyone you want if you went to any of the 37% of offices that issue birth certificates to the general public.

This proposed law would open up the possibility of anyone being able to obtain the birth certificate of ANYONE else, for a fee. And yes, I know, it only pertains to Obama as it stands. But once you allow general access to one person's bc, then it's much more difficult to continue to deny access to others. Bad, bad idea.
Wrong, wrong, maybe, and maybe. The proposed law in Hawaii wouldn't do that in Hawaii:

Now, the language of HB1116 attempts to skirt these restrictions by modifying Hawaii law such that for a fee of $100, the Hawaii Department of Health will release "a copy of a birth record" for those HB1116 defines as "persons of prominence."
So, "persons of prominence" does not equal "anyone else" nor does it equal "Obama". I really don't think the persons of prominence requirement is such a terrible idea.

For one thing, the president would be the last target an identity thief would want to choose because the president is so easily recognized they would simply get caught immediately trying to impersonate the president. And prevention of fraud and identity theft are the driving factors behind keeping birth records private where they are kept private. And in other localities, they are already public records available to anyone.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by DOUGH3914
I'm going to vote for him again because i think he is doing a great job cleaning up after bush. And for people to say he was not born here, well i say make them pay money for it! I don't remember when a previous president had to show his records, so why should he have to?

Previous presidents didn't have Kenyan fathers.

Vote for him again? That's if he even makes it to 2012 because the rate things are heating up, we may see an impreached POTUS very soon.

Bush, Cheney, Kerry, Obama....they are ALL the same and in fact, related to one another.

You think Obama is cleaning up after Bush? Well I guess if you feel whitewashing is a form of cleaning up then technically, you're correct.

Sorry but no impeachment for him last i heard 55% of the people are happy with him.That was a few days ago...I myself am NOT and i did vote for him.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Some of this i do agree and the rest is interesting food for thought!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join