It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW FOIA Released WTC 7 Audio/Video Reveals Controlled Demoltion.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343

Originally posted by kaya82
www.youtube.com...

Since we know he is talking about firefighters, why do you think he would suddenly shift to talking about the building?

Context. You need it.

LMFAO.
The stories you guys cling to.
Never mind what common sense tells you 'pull it' means.

I mean, its not like he said 'Pull THEM'.

STILL LAUGHING.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

So, 10-12 BILLION dollars, minue the what, 5 billion in insurance he has left over, comes to a net income of
- $5 to - 7 billion. Yeah, he made off like a bandit!! LOL!! I hope he's not an accountant!!

If you would read up on how his company plans to pay for it...then you would understand how he did in fact, make out like a bandit.

But, you just keep taking everything at face value and run with it. Just like the OS, now the cost.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

LMFAO.
The stories you guys cling to.
Never mind what common sense tells you 'pull it' means.

I mean, its not like he said 'Pull THEM'.

STILL LAUGHING.

"Pull it" in demolition terms referrs to literally pulling the building down with cables and heavy equipment, and is done on smaller buildings.

Now, "pull it" in firefighter terms (which yes, it is, and is used quite often) referrs to "pulling" firefighters back from the building to maintain the safety of those firefighters.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

"Pull it" in demolition terms referrs to literally pulling the building down with cables and heavy equipment, and is done on smaller buildings.

Now, "pull it" in firefighter terms (which yes, it is, and is used quite often) referrs to "pulling" firefighters back from the building to maintain the safety of those firefighters.

Care to show me one, JUST ONE, instance where firefighters used the term 'pull it'................NOT 'PULL THEM'.......when referencing pulling firefighters back from the building to maintain the safety of those firefighters.

I thought I would help you out and ran a couple of google searches, but all I found was debate on what Larry meant.
Of course I did.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Are there not at least one or two things to give you cause for concern about Larry Silverstein's " pull it " quote ?

Like :-

(a) Why would he freely talk about it on tv if it was part of not only an insurance scam but mass murder on a
horrendous scale ?

(b) Why would Industrial Risk Insurers pay $861 million dollars in repect of WTC 7 if Silverstein had publicly announced he had called for its deliberate destruction ?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by DIDtm

Are there not at least one or two things to give you cause for concern about Larry Silverstein's " pull it " quote ?

Like :-

(a) Why would he freely talk about it on tv if it was part of not only an insurance scam but mass murder on a
horrendous scale ?

(b) Why would Industrial Risk Insurers pay $861 million dollars in repect of WTC 7 if Silverstein had publicly announced he had called for its deliberate destruction ?

In fact, yes there are one or two things that give me cause for concern.
Like -

a) Why would a NY Firefighter Commander call Larry and ask him for his expertise in the situation. Was he at wits end? Is Larry the King Bee of all firefighting regulations and codes?

b) Weren't the firefighters already out of the building at that time? I could be wrong here, as would be FEMA, but from what Ive heard, and FEMA states, by the time the phone call went down with the Fire Commander and LS, there were no firefighters left in the building. They had all been evac'd.

The FEMA report on the collapses, from May, 2002, also says about the WTC 7 collapse: "no manual firefighting operations were taken by FDNY."

Furthermore, even if he did mean "pull the firefighters" then why did he say "pull it", with no reference to anything other than the building? Also consider also the timing: "they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."
Mad genius on Larry's part there. Good thing the FireCommander made that phone call when he did, or many more casualties would have happened that day.

In response to your letter b):

Management replied that it relied on official US government reports which made no mention of such evidence.

Such evidence would equate to the possibility of controlled demolition.

Im sure these answers will not suffice you. As nothing has ever caused you to raise doubts about the grand fairy tale.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
For me the debate is over, however I hadn't seen that footage from inside the WTC7.
I wonder if that secret service guy left and is still alive today, seems like he was the last man out of WTC7

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

FDNY searched WTC 7 until shortly after noon when it was decided was too dangerous to operater inside

From Capt Anthony Varriale

File No. 9110313
WORLD TRADE CENTER TASK FORCE INTERVIEW
CAPTAIN ANTHONY VARRIALE
Interview Date: December 12, 2001

At that time, other firefighters started
showing up, Deputy Battalion Chief Paul Ferran of the
41 Battalion, and James Savastano of the First Division
assigned to the Second Battalion showed up and we
attempted to search and extinguish, at the time which
was small pockets of fire in 7 World Trade Center. We
were unaware of the damage in the front of 7, because