It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

only a theory.. maybe you can help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
let me first start off by saying i was raised through a roman catholic family background. i grew up going to church wednesday and sunday every week... i went to catholic grade school and high school... in 1st grade i went to an all nun-teacher school..i am left handed, so naturally i was told that i was strange and that i was expected to write with my right hand... one day after mass, the priest asked all the kids in my class to look at the crucifix and tell him what the red markings (location of inflicted wounds) stood for, i was the only one who raised my hand...
in 6th grade my religion teacher started off the new school year by telling us whoever read all the way through the bible to let her know and she would order pizza for the class... naturally i lied because i love pizza... she also was one of the best teachers i have ever had, not necessarily for religion, more for life lessons... she taught us the trust game, you know, where you cross your arms and fall backwards and allow someone else to catch you... she also taught us that adam and eve were not necessarily true history, but more of a way to start a story, she did explain that the bible contained massive amounts of true history, but every story teller puts a certain spin on things, and that adam and eve just got it started... naturally she was fired at the end of the year for telling us that...

so, my furthering of knowledge... i started reading Jeet Kune Do when i was 18, after many rigorous years of karate training... this book by bruce lee is not only for teaching how to adapt to any fighting style, but also about expansion of the mind, which was what i found most interesting... don't get me wrong, i thoroughly enjoyed figuring out pressure points and exactly where to kick someone so that they can't get off the ground to fight you... i've read through this book more than 10 times since... i am 33 by the way...

continuing on, i soon found the toa te ching, which i have read more than 10 times as well... the version i got has a listing of the symbols and possible interpretations by each symbol, so that you are able to truly read through it and find whatever interpretation your mind will allow, absolutely wonderful reading...

and to my theory, not something i am trying to start a church and religion on, just an idea really...

a few years ago i was watching nova, and there was a very interesting episode on a super massive blackhole pretty much in the middle of all known everything... there are stars/planets/celestial bodies orbiting around it... some of them take years to complete an orbit, while others mere hours. some have a pretty natural orbit, not unlike the orbit of our system, while others slingshot around this black hole nearly falling in, and then slow down massively as they get almost beyond the reach of the pull of the black hole... they showed simple pictures that were taken from million of miles away, and it was amazing to see the revolutions of the planets in this system... i feel terrible for lack of information on any of this, but i am hoping someone here would enlighten this thread if they have knowledge of this episode...
believe me, i have searched and searched for this episode to no avail, so if anyone who reads this is able to find it, please post a link

anyways, my idea, however far fetched it sounds, would be, if there is a god, would this not be the heart of her/him? from the diagrams and pictures on the episode, it would stand to make any open minded person think...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
" but every story teller puts a certain spin on things, and that adam and eve just got it started... naturally she was fired at the end of the year for telling us that... "

lol poor lady what was she thinking !

Yes its one of many possible theories . Could be gods entrance , could be a worm hole to another universe or even dimension , or we could be in the black hole right now and the black hole we see is just the exist out of a black hole ...

We won't know till we send a probe , a human or something that will release information back . perhaps if we had sensors all around inches away from the event horizon we will have a better picture ... but till then we are stuck with our wild imaginations lol .

I like your theory i would love it to be true ... but black holes look mean and angry and not a place you wanna go lol ...

maybe this vid ? prob not ..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by schitzoandro
anyways, my idea, however far fetched it sounds, would be, if there is a god, would this not be the heart of her/him? from the diagrams and pictures on the episode, it would stand to make any open minded person think...

If God is the author of all physical reality, the how can God be physical reality? A black hole is (according to all legitimate descriptions) a ultra-dense point of gravitational pull. It's literally an event (gravitational pull) that happens and then happens again and then keeps on happening. The pull of this gravitational event is so powerful that even photons are collected within it and cannot escape. How can God - if such a God is the creator of all that exists - be an event that continues to relentlessly absorb physical matter?

Ancient people used to worship the light that radiated from the sun. That's the same as worshipping the imprisonment of light that's lost to a Black Hole. If God does exist, it isn't part of what it created.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

i understand, and i was only posing an idea.. the pictures on the nova episode of the planets revolving the super massive black hole just looked a bit like components of a clock, or a heart, the way they worked together and continued to move, although they seemed as though it could all fall apart anytime. it's not that i am worshiping a black hole, it just seems as believable as a lot that people try to teach others to believe in on this planet..

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

reply to post by NorEaster

. it's not that i am worshiping a black hole, it just seems as believable as a lot that people try to teach others to believe in on this planet..

I think we can definitely agree with each other on that point.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

.i am left handed, so naturally i was told that i was strange and that i was expected to write with my right hand...

When was this? That happened to my grandfather in 1887!
(Or so my Mum told me) You Americans are crazy!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

yes, yes the americans are crazy, but this happened in the early 1980's, in a very small town, at a catholic school with all nuns as teachers... yes, in first grade i was told that i was not right... and being that it was a catholic school and catholic nuns, i can't say that this was an all american idea, since obviously catholicism wasn't started in america, only brought here by others..

top topics

join