Chocolate strawberries among extravagant demands by Nancy Pelosi as she spent $101,000 in 2 yrs whi

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

If the US Airforce did all airline food, it would be strawberries dipped in dark chocolate and grilled chicken salads all round.

Unfortunately this luxury is reserved for top US politicians alone, as new documents detailing Nancy Pelosi's travel expenses reveal. The former House Speaker was showered with a cornucopia of gourmet food and alcohol as she travelled over 90,000 miles around the world in just nine months last year - all courtesy of the US Airforce (USAF). On one overseas excursion, her office even wrote to the USAF asking for strawberries.

The documents, uncovered by political corruption watchdog Judicial Watch, reveal that the US taxpayer was billed for $101,429 (£64,000) in Mrs Pelosi's in-flight services over a period of two years

One internal Air Force email sent on March 25, 2010 said: 'The speaker’s office is requesting egg salad sandwiches on wheat toast with fruit (watermelon, etc) for desert [sic]. 'It’s the speaker’s B-Day tomorrow so we’re also asking for something like chocolate covered strawberries (dark chocolate preferred)…' Another member of the Air Force staff immediately replied: 'Copy all. We’ll plan something for the birthday and take care of the meal.'

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk... rce.html

Well another good thing noted of the Novermber 2010 elections... This Crazy B...H it out of her top spot. What a fool she is. And for those about to come on and defend her... you too.

What will it take to make you dems and supporters realize they are playing you for fools. Go ahead-keep on supporting her.

I bet my bottom dollar that history will not show her as positive as the MSM and Dems do. Well, hopefully she enjoying that Coach class back from LA-having to sit with us commoners.

Come on. start defending her-please.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If I were the Speaker of the House, buff scantily clad men would feed chocolate stawberries to me all day!!! You're just jelous :-p

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

strawberries lol they are cheap it thought it would be lobster and steak! egg salad sandwich lol this chick is crazy i bet the alcohol was jim bean or frozen b and g wine coolers. Now that's a classy women. In truth the alcohol was probably the most costly. Anyway i extremely dislike her so I'm with you in bashing her but the food is really kind of cheap.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Obvious troll is obvious.

People who make more money spend more money. I agree with the jealous comment.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

The documents, uncovered by political corruption watchdog Judicial Watch, reveal that the US taxpayer was billed for $101,429 (£64,000) in Mrs Pelosi's in-flight services over a period of two years

No thanks, I do not support spending to this extreme at the expense of the tax payer. Most of us who have to travel for our work get the basic in-flight services you would expect of a domestic cattle class flight. Also I can't stand how politicians can pay for their lunch/dinner on the publics dime, and then claim it was business related.

Shame on Nancy for spending what could be the annual salary of 2 to 5 people on food and grog over the period of two years. tsk tsk.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The government must charge as much for a strawberry as my hospital does for a pain pill. Unless chocolate covered strawberries were code for "botox"

She was never stingy with the "peoples" money, that's for sure.
edit on 1/28/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

maybe they needed 10 of those 10,000 dollar toilet seats the government bought after her egg salad sandwiches and dark chocolate covered strawberries and liquor binges are over.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
Unless chocolate covered strawberries were code for "botox"

Thanks, Kanga. Unfathomably, she's still my district rep so I needed a laugh.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This woman makes me sick listening too. I forgot what interview it was, but I watched her on tv and she was comical, I had to stop watching she pissed me off. Anything she said on the interview, she contradicted herself a little later. It's sad to say shes part of our country's leadership.
BTW, I choose to not support any party, whether dems or reps etc. I dont think the party affiliation should mater if the elected representatives wanted to do the right choice and be a good person.

new topics
top topics

join