It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The brightest of white light engulfed me last night while in state of twilight

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I consider your words carefully. Thanks for posting bro!
Lets see what else pops up on this subject...

FG

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by searching4truth

Another one cool! Ok did you notice a pulsating sound very deep and energy and so on?
Thanks for posting!

Umm, not exactly. Mine was very calm, while it was occurring. There was the brightest light I have ever seen and the sound of wind, but I did not feel the wind nor did I feel like I was flying, just heard the air moving. It was incredibly peaceful.

When it was over, at first I remained calm (for a second) then it was what the hell just happened?
I started checking my pulse, making sure I didn't have chest pain, or numb limbs or anything like that.

Now, I will say which I didn't really want to get into, but I will. For months and months before this happened I would have the most horrible visions, mostly scary demonic looking faces, some scenes though. I know at these times I was not asleep, but I was trying to be. I just prayed, that's it, but it kept occurring.

Once this light phenomenon happened I haven't a single problem, nothing scary, nothing out of the ordinary, just normal. So, I think perhaps that there is a connection. However, if others are experiencing the same thing I am interested because God knows I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Nice post, very interesting.
I've had an experience with a very bright flashing light in a meditative state once, different to what you've explained, but I thought I'd share it anyway. It was at night, pitch black, and my eyes were closed. Suddenly it was like lightning flashed, but silently through my closed eye lids. Amazingly bright. It was so strange, that I instantly snapped out and sat up thinking it was lightning, but then realizing that it was something else?

Peace 2 all

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I would like to hear more about the experience, friend

What were your specific responses to this experience? meaning, emotions, thoughts, etc.

If you do not want to go into detail, i understand. perhaps a U2U would be better?

I would also be interested in others experience of this, specifically last night (night of 27th/28th in the "west"), but also in the past.. oh.. two months or so.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I had a similar experience a few nights ago. I was just about to fall asleep and had my eyes closed and I noticed a brightness like someone turned on a light but when I opened my eyes it was dark. I had it happen again the next night. I can't say that it was an intense experience but I did think it was strange and brushed it off as a trick of my mind. I haven't said anything to anyone about it until now. I have also been having some very lucid dreams of late. Don't know if it is related but thought I'd share it anyway.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazz-14

Very interesting that so many of had similar experiences! If you have any more experiences like this please do post.
In most cases it seems we all snap out of the twilight mode and check ourselves for vitals

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

Hello,
Well let me see what I can add. I didn't have fear, just surprise! Even after I awoke I was more shocked that something really major seemed to have happened. Back to the experience let me add that (and please when I say this I'm not trying to make others story's here on this thread to be lesser than mine by no means do I mean to do that.) what I experienced was not like a instant flash of light or lightning type effect it was like how can I put this?

Umm OK I got it lets say if the light and energy were water coming down on me, it would be like God himself stood over me and unleashed all of Niagara Falls at once on me. I mean it rocked my world with an ethnic energy that I have never experienced. I do recall it seemingly coming from above me and there may have been a circular shape to it as well. I don't want to attribute it to aliens though.

Even being someone that has been contacted I still don't want to attribute it to that. I want to say perhaps it's actually the good guys aka beings that actually have permission from our God the creator to help man, not the imposter's that are here collecting DNA for there own agenda. Perhaps I'm hoping that out of fear but again I don't think so. It did seem to be a genuine "God experience". I must admit something too..I found myself hoping it would happen again tonight!

Now may I ask you something? Is there any reason you wanted to know about the evening of the 27th into the 28th as I mentioned in my original post? Did you have an experience similar that very night or did someone you know have one?

Thanks so much for posting!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Hello,
Well let me see what I can add. I didn't have fear, just surprise! Even after I awoke I was more shocked that something really major seemed to have happened. Back to the experience let me add that (and please when I say this I'm not trying to make others story's here on this thread to be lesser than mine by no means do I mean to do that.) what I experienced was not like a instant flash of light or lightning type effect it was like how can I put this?

Umm OK I got it lets say if the light and energy were water coming down on me, it would be like God himself stood over me and unleashed all of Niagara Falls at once on me. I mean it rocked my world with an ethnic energy that I have never experienced. I do recall it seemingly coming from above me and there may have been a circular shape to it as well. I don't want to attribute it to aliens though.

A light beyond what the eyes alone could see or the mind alone could comprehend? Like an extended glimpse of a blinding star through the clouds of ones perception? I think you have described it plenty well

Even being someone that has been contacted I still don't want to attribute it to that. I want to say perhaps it's actually the good guys aka beings that actually have permission from our God the creator to help man, not the imposter's that are here collecting DNA for there own agenda. Perhaps I'm hoping that out of fear but again I don't think so. It did seem to be a genuine "God experience". I must admit something too..I found myself hoping it would happen again tonight!

I have my doubts it was something "extra" terrestrial as well. At least in the commonly held definition. Well, i suspect if such experiences are becoming more "commonplace" that there is a chance for it happening more frequently. This one would advise to not get so caught up in that experience as being anymore "special" than the moments before, or after, its occurrence. It seems such a thing is ever-present, but our perspective ebbs and flows as the ocean. It might be seen as a lighthouse of sorts.

Now may I ask you something? Is there any reason you wanted to know about the evening of the 27th into the 28th as I mentioned in my original post? Did you have an experience similar that very night (..,)?

You could definitely say that

Thanks so much for posting!

Truthfully, thank you

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
During my stigmata experience I felt a white light fill me up and radiate from me. I couldn't see it, but I could feel it, which is strange, because I instantly recognized it as light, but light has no feeling.
edit on 28-1-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Yes I can totally relate to that statement! Matter of fact as of late I have in fact been asking God to give me what ever it is he has for me in the here and now. For the sole purpose of helping others. I have changed soo much in just a few months it's staggering. I would truly like to hear more about your experience feel free to share or share a link to your thread in regards to your experience.

Thanks for posting in my thread.
edit on 1/28/2011 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
As I was slowly coming out of a nap on my couch I had a very real feeling of an extremely bright light and a warm heat on my face. I felt a wave of panic and thought, "Oh crap the Chinese actually got up and friggen nuked us" (I'm in California).For a moment I considered how long we'd have until the blast hit (about 5 seconds per mile) and whether I could get downstairs with my wife in time.

Then I actually woke up, and groggily looked out over the city and ocean quite relieved that nothing had happened.
edit on 28-1-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

As I was slowly coming out of a nap on my couch I had a very real feeling of an extremely bright light and a warm heat on my face. I felt a wave of panic and thought, "Oh crap the Chinese actually got up and friggen nuked us" (I'm in California).For a moment I considered how long we'd have until the blast hit (about 5 seconds per mile) and whether I could get downstairs with my wife in time.

Then I actually woke up, and groggily looked out over the city and ocean quite relieved that nothing had happened.
edit on 28-1-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

When did this happen? Recently?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I was an atheist, but very depressed, because of how idiotic life seems to be. So in my depression I finally turned to God and begged Him, that He was real, He would give me a personal experience in such a way that I would know, and I promised I wouldn't deny His name and I would follow Him if He showed me the path. One night I woke up and felt tears of blood and blood trickling down my forehead. I could feel the blood as you could feel your hands are wet, and I could hear the dripping all over the pillow and sheets, yet it was invisible. The people around me convinced me that it was a delusion, but in my heart I still felt the crucifixion was real.

Many months later, I felt depressed again, and one day felt so overcome with grief and fear, because in the book of John it said that God is love and if you do not know love you do not know God. So I believed I was going to hell. But later in the night I felt piercing in my palms and side, and then filled with the presence of a white light. The bliss was ecstatic, and I could feel the light radiating from the holes in my palms. Not only that but for quite a while afterwards I could feel invisible blood pouring from these wounds. None of these were visible but the feelings were so real that they felt physical.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

How did such an experience change your life (if at all)? How recent was it?

edit: not to get TOO off topic, as i have a distinct interest in the topic of the OP

edit on 28-1-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Incredible! You know what man, this thread has turned out to be much more than I ever expected. I don't throw around religious terms but it sure would seem this very thread is a "Divine appointment" so to speak. Something supernatural is at work here. I am humbled. Can the unbeliever see this? I'm not sure, but I hope...

Thanks a ton for sharing that is one amazing story and I believe it!

The real remnant is being gathered together!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

reply to post by 547000

Incredible! You know what man, this thread has turned out to be much more than I ever expected.

amazing how often that happens, isnt it? not just with threads, but with these lives in general

I don't throw around religious terms but it sure would seem this very thread is a "Divine appointment" so to speak. Something supernatural is at work here. I am humbled.

This one is not a fan of the word "supernatural" to describe things that are simply not within the realm of our understanding, or direct observation. Such things are as natural as the sun shining. Either way, humility is imminently important. You are certainly correct though, certain systems are indeed hard at work

Can the unbeliever see this? I'm not sure, but I hope...

doubtful, this one feels that is the direct meaning behind "free will"

The real remnant is being gathered together!

correct. what does this statement mean to you?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

It was about a year and few months ago. It changed me in that I no longer believe spirits and God is imaginary. They are very real---you just cannot always perceive them. I also feel that the Bible is true and there is such a thing as spiritual deception. Before these experiences, while searching for God, I was an avid fan of NDEs, and believed the biblical God was made up. But now I suspect when they talk about spiritual deception it's not just paranoia or a control mechanism. If the crucifixion and resurrection are true, there is no reason to think the warnings can't be true. Also it did cause some troubles with my family because they are not of Christian background. But they said I could convert one I finish my university education. I just don't know which church to go to. I would become Catholic, except bowing to idols or praying to Mary makes me uncomfortable. Also forced celibacy of priests seems unbiblical to me. But I do believe in the miracles of the saints and eucharist.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

This one is not a fan of the word "supernatural" to describe things that are simply not within the realm of our understanding, or direct observation. Such things are as natural as the sun shining. Either way, humility is imminently important. You are certainly correct though, certain systems are indeed hard at work

I do understand your disdain for certain terms used to explain things we are not normally perceiving but is ever present. As far as this experience being linear and all , really everything has already happened. At the same time we must use care to meet people where they are and communicate the best we can. If we parse words to much then we may just miss a point no?

The remnant are the ones that are going to become eternal beings and move on into high dimensions operating like Yeshua. We will become like him. We are an extension of his very essence yet we are a separate entity at the same time. According to my belief some will see death. I didn't say hell i simply said death. The remnant will not see death but live FOREVER and go on to rule over dimensions and worlds and so on most likely.. But who knows? It's really fun to speculate on that part though isn't it?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I think its pretty incredible how such an event can just make one.. "open their eyes." But one can still choose to close them!

It is this ones belief that that God not always being present in our perspective is the direct product of our free will. i am not so sure "church" is the right thing, as the personal journey with such things is imperative. This one feels that there is one teaching that stands above the rest; "Love one another as God loves you." Putting it into actual conscious being is an.. art. I wont babble on, as i feel the original post is important in and of itself.

This one truly appreciates your candor on this topic. Thank you deeply for sharing such an experience

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
yeah happened to me about 7 years back after getting baptised...

It was like electricity, and Love, Light, Power all entering into me through my head ...it felt like I was dying but really it was just the beginning of ego death.

Basically its the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Can happen after or prior to baptism, can happen just thinking about God, about the interconnectedness of all things. This is a Grand experience and for me lasted years after the initial onset.

You are now a Christian mystic and have been introduced to the real life mystical realities of the spiritual world. No one themselves can choose to be a Mystic ...it just happens to you.

Best thing to do now is just to spend many times a day in meditation and that experience will come back and unfold and you will be in complete Love with it ....it is incredibly Awesome!!!!

pm if you need any other advice.
Love
D
edit on 28-1-2011 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join