It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The brightest of white light engulfed me last night while in state of twilight

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
As I lay in bed just drifting off to sleep. Listening to a lecture about the unified field theory. Suddenly the brightest light and most intense energy was over top of me and it engulfed me. I have never experienced anything like this...This energy of light so intense and was accompanied by a voice that simply said "Jesus" then the energy intensified and began to pulsate. Words can in no way describe this experience. I post this to see if anyone else had this experience last night or any night?

The whole thing only lasted a few moments and I sat straight up and ripped my headphones out of my ears and just like checked to make sure I was alive basically. I looked at my wife to see if she had woke up but she was still sleeping. I wanted to tell someone right then it was just so very trippy!

Anyone have this happen to them?
edit on 1/28/2011 by firegoggles because: My grammar is not the best I'm painfully aware of it, sorry guys I'm working on it.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i have no idea man, and i understand what you mean when you say words dont describe it, but i had one of the craziest feelings in my life this morning around 5 30. i dont even want to attempt to put it into words, and im not one of those hipsters and never believed this # much, but we really might be in for some mass awakening of some sort. I think it truly might be the time that you either become enlightened in some way, go join the army, or die. it sounds nuts but i think we really might be evolving and i really think ETs may have something to do with it. at least i think they may have been responsible for what happened to myself.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
not quite like that but i had something similar and made a thread...
ill post the link, lemme find it

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

You may be right as I'm an abductee. Things are getting stranger and stranger for sure!

Thanks for the response let me know if anything like this happens by posting here if you would.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

I noticed your username is iSHRED?
I call myself a shredder too because I'm a guitar player that can play all that Yngwie stuff and all the Steve Vai stuff and so on I have been playing for a loooong time.

I couldn't help to wonder if your user-name is a reference to being a musician?

In the Bible the musicians are always the first to march out in war to confuse the enemy.

If we both experience something similar both being musicians, what is the meaning of this?
Of course if your name just means you shred documents then huh...never mind that angle

edit on 1/28/2011 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
here is the thread about my dream
not really the same but has a bright light involved

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

WHOA! Your a Christian! ME TOO! What is going on here man? I'm really getting excited are we being called into service of some type was it some type of umm.. anointing or what ever?
WOW!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i play some drums
but my name is what it is cuz i tear up the mountain
on my shred stick

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I had a similar experience a few months ago. Lying in bed everything was so bright and so white, but it was not blinding. I also heard the sound of wind, no voice. Like you, when it was over I checked myself to make sure I was alive,
, I guess because it was similar to the way people describe nde's.

I saw you asked someone if they were a musician. I'm not, I did play in high school, but that was many years ago and I don't think I could pick it back up so easily.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

Eh OK so I was jumping to conclusions on that a bit no worries! But we still have the Christ as our common ground and bright light experiences.

Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Another one cool! Ok did you notice a pulsating sound very deep and energy and so on?
Thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't know if this has anything to do with it at all but look at the thread I just found!

Strange light kills thousands of fish in Colombia

What do you guys think? I'm kinda freaked out by this thread. I pray I'm not being deceived or something.. strangeness...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
no worries
the Christ part is more important than being a musician anyways

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

I had a dream when I was about 19 or so that a very bright light woke me up shining through my bedroom window...I stood up to peek out, heard a very loud thundering voice say, "I am coming soon"... then something touched my shoulder, I turned my head a bit, looked and it was a hand, large, red with sharp claws, got frightened and didnt want to look back anymore, then woke, scared the Hell out of me!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Yikes! That is alarming! I can see where that would bring on a lot of confusion. I'm just going to keep drawing closer to God I have to believe he won't allow me to be deceived by some type of imitators! My spiritual guard is up BIG TIME right now!

Thanks for posting your experience and if you have anything more happen that you believe is even remotely related please post again.

Thanks a bunch!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

When I heard the voice it was so loud, like what I would say coming from the sky where everyone could hear and feel underneath their feet, the light, bright white...my first thought was it was God speaking, but then the Devil hand tricked me, maybe it was a "wakeup call" to let me know I better get right with God or else go to Hell?...or it was the Devil warning me he was coming?
This was around 14 years ago!
I dream lots but usually can interpret why I drempt what I did, that came from nowhere, and the last thing I would have thought about then was anything having to do with religion!
I had another dream with The Devil or a Demon not long after but, I would rather not say what happened in it!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

This sounds off the wall, but one thing you may want to consider (and dismiss) is that the lecture you were listening to may have included a hidden means to evoke that experience within you. If it was a recording of some sort, I suggest you try it again under the relaxed, resting (alpha state) conditions that you were in at the first time.

I don't doubt your experience, just wondering how it was evoked.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
My spiritual guard is up BIG TIME right now!

Just a thought my friend...

Perhaps your experience was a call not to be leary of imitators, but to stand up and imitate Christ yourself.

Is it beyond your power? I do not think so.

Judge not, love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 28-1-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

I understand how you feel I think, as I have been tortured by the "whips of fire" from some demon one night. I don't really like thinking about it or talking about it either..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Well I have listened to the same material a few others times whilst sleeping, but I admit it's possible. I even paused to consider this very thing you mention because but I don't think so it just seemed so unrelated. I was listening to Nissam Haramein(sp?). So again very possible but it wasn't like a dream really it was so lucid and so much blinding light and power. Again words just don't do justice!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join