It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to this forum in 2013?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
IF no majo rdestruction of Earth occurs and we move right on into 2013, what happens to all of the Earth-shattering problems discussed here?

Just curious.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Maybe there will be new doom-prediction dates.
1-3-13 for example

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

i guess you have to wait and see right...you can get a hobby in the meantime...following volcanic activities..Sun's CMEs, Earthquakes , Flooding and Animal Deaths did the job for me

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Someone will come Up with another date when the world will End and continue on with their lives

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Haven't you read all the other threads?

We won't be here, so there will be no ATS, no nothing!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Everything will still be discussed because the nature of our planet makes it inevitable; The pole shift is going to happen causing mass destruction, Yellowstone is still going to blow eventually, there is an asteroid somewhere in space with Earth's name written all over it, nuclear power and human conflict, gama rays, black holes, etc. It's going to happen and that's just pure science and history..just a matter of when.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
That's a good paradoxical question. I supposed it will fall away into a new category about mass hysteria. Or the ever popular Maniacal Mayan Mis-Fortune!!!

edit on 28-1-2011 by Divine Strake because: Yeah

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Go back and see what happened in Y2K..... Nothing

People will say they got the date wrong and just move it forward to another DOOMS DAY EVENT.... "Dramatic music"

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Someone will come Up with another date when the world will End and continue on with their lives

A Greek-Orthodox priest said a few years ago that the real end of the world will come in 2017.Sooo ahead of you,there you have the new date

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Good questions!

reply to post by DutchBigBoy

There already are new ones. Comet Apophis,...2036!
edit on 1/28/2011 by ~Lucidity because: typo'd comet name...shame shame.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I think you mean Apophis.
This was originally published in 1982.

Danger of Collision with the Red Meteor!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Yes, thank you. My silly spellchecker stuck in that suggested spelling. I corrected it when I noticed.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'm just afraid that with global internet and satellite television, one day the entire would will participate in a Laverne and Shirley marathon and the Earth will burn away its atmosphere and lose the magnetosphere, turning the planet in a Martian twin!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

What will happen to this forum in 2013?

There will be lots of LOLs and "I told you so's". Then the 2012ers will start going on about a new date...maybe something a lot further off, so they have many years to panic...maybe 2036.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I really never trusted Squiggy. I'm sure he had alien blood in him

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bluedrake

Y2K? What does that have to do with doomsday? That was a technology/software based problem with power grids shutting down that might have compromised security and communications, nothing to do with doomsday. 2012 aside, the earth's natural course makes a life changing event inevitable, we can clearly see this through historical evidence..the pole shift has already began my friend.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well it will probably be moved to tue hoax section as a sub-category. However, 2012 isn't about doom and gloom (that's what MSM wants you to believe though), but it simply is about major changes. Monitoring natural catastrophes, political turmoil, the economy crashing, the geo-magnetic field of the Earth acting weird, the sun acting weird...how xould changes not happen?!

A sudden global awakening could fit here, so it's kind of vast. Of course, there will be skeptics that will be so proud of themselves and I predict a big ego boost

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I reckon a simple title change to the new doomsday. Whatever that may be...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'll have to make sure I am unsubscribed from the 2012 forum so I won't have to see the thousands of threads about it on the recent post page.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I don't know about 2013 but I think I'm quite confident 22 12 12 ATS will be flooded with " I told you so!"

edit on 28/1/11 by simples because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join