It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by rnaa
reply to post by anon72
Could you elaborate on exactly what she stands for that detest you so?
I can't answer for Sword, but my answer is:
- She is dumber than Dan Quale and GW Bush multiplied. Even Dubya thinks Palin is dumb
- She is narcissistic. She tried turning the tragedy in Tucson into a political stunt and somehow claimed that she was the real victim. What Sarah Palin should have said about the Tucson Shooting
- She is exploitative. Trig is not a fashion accessory, or a loaf of french bread. 'Family Guy', Palin, and the Limits of Laughter
- She is a quiter. She couldn't even be bothered to complete her term as Governor, disrespecting the people of Alaska that voted her into office. What is she afraid of, that people would see her incompetence now that she is in the limelight? Sarah Palin: Quitter
- She is actively anti-American. As Governor, she gave the key-note address to the annual convention of the Alaskan Independence Party, a separatist movement organization that supports Alaskan independence, advocates violence in order to achieve that goal, and actively built an arms cache to effect that goal (Joe Vogler blew himself up in the process) and her husband, Todd, was a registered member of that party. Palin's Involvement with Alaskan Separatist Movement Exposed and AIP Founder, Todd Palin friend, Joe Vogler
- She is racist. The "Blood Libel" epithet is merely the most recent example of her bent mind. The Vicious Bigoted Racism of Sarah Palin
Originally posted by FlyersFan
This will give Chris 'thrill up my leg' Matthews plenty of fodder for the next few months. He's got a real fixation with republican women. I'm wondering if he's going to get some 'help' for that.
Seriously though .. what is it that they think is in them? What was the purpose of going after the emails? Or is it just a witch hunt /fishing trip for people on the left that don't like her? What is 'suspected' and what is the real evidence to back those suspicions?
Liberals hate Palin because she dares to be a successful woman who isn't a flaming liberal, pro-abortion feminist type. Imagine the nerve!
They attack her because they fear her - sensible Americans LOVE her, and know she stands for freedoms, for families, and for the country.
I will be posting a big fat ROTFL on every site where such libs post if she runs and wins in 2012. Whether she does or not, the current incompetent is on the way out.
1.Governor Palin followed the example of MANY politicians running for higher office. It is NOT good to collect a paycheck while not doing the job. While she was trying to be the governor and did take her communications director with her, the liberal attack machine went against her FAR HARDER than they normally do because she is a a powerful pro-life, pro-gun, popular, conservative WOMAN. They HATE HER. They attack machine was far in excess of the norm. It is always a decision to resign from a governorship or from the Senate while running on the top ticket. Her decision was heavily influenced by the attack machine AND, I expect, by her own family issues also. She is an amazing woman for being able to balance so much. I would not respect her if she had sacrificed her family to remain governor while trying to become VP under a fellow I have always scratched my head about.
2. You are DEAD WRONG on the terrorist connection claims. "Vogler disappeared under suspicious circumstances in May 1993, just weeks before he was scheduled to give a speech to the United Nations on Alaskan independence, sponsored by the government of Iran. Convicted thief Manfried West confessed to having murdered Vogler the following year . . ." Vogler did not blow himself up; he may have been murdered to keep him from testifying.
Also, where is the definitive link between Todd Palin and terrorism or even separatist action-ism? I have never seen anything but maniacal claims, probable lies. How many of us signed some petition or other that we thought was one thing then learned it was something else much later? I was once a teenager and an early 20's person. I signed things I thought sounded good that turned out to be crap.
Convicted thief Manfried West confessed to having murdered Vogler the following year in what he described as an illegal plastic explosive sale gone bad.
The Alaskan Independence Party quotes Vogler as stating "I'm an Alaskan, not an American. I've got no use for America or her damned institutions."
In a 1991 interview currently housed at the Oral History Program in the Rasmuson Library at the University of Alaska, Fairbanks, Vogler is recorded as saying "The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government. And I won't be buried under their damn flag. I'll be buried in Dawson. And when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home." 
AIP's charter commits the party "to the ultimate independence of Alaska," from the United States which it refers to as "the colonial bureaucracy in Washington." It proclaims Alaska's 1959 induction as a state "as illegal and in violation of the United Nations charter and international law."
AIP's creation was inspired by the rabidly violent anti-Americanism of its founding father Joe Vogler, "I'm an Alaskan, not an American," reads a favorite Vogler quote on AIP's current website, "I've got no use for America or her damned institutions." According to Vogler AIP's central purpose was to drive Alaska's secession from the United States. Alaska, says current Chairwoman Lynette Clark, "should be an independent nation."
Vogler was murdered in 1993 during an illegal sale of plastic explosives that went bad. The prior year, he had renounced his allegiance to the United States explaining that, "The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government." He cursed the stars and stripes, promising, "I won't be buried under their damned flag...when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home." Palin has never denounced Vogler or his detestable anti-Americanism.
Palin's husband Todd remained an AIP party member from 1995 to 2002. Sarah can be described in McCarthy-era palaver as a "fellow traveler." While retaining her Republican registration, she attended the AIP's 1994 convention where the party called for a draft constitution to secede from the United States and create an independent nation of Alaska. The McCain Campaign has reluctantly acknowledged that she also attended AIP's 2000 Convention. She apparently found the experience so inspiring that she agreed to give a keynote address at the AIP's 2006 convention and she recorded a video greeting for this year's 2008 convention. In other words, this is not something that happened when she was eight!
Vogler's greatest moment of glory was to be his 1993 appearance before the United Nations to denounce United States "tyranny" before the entire world and to demand Alaska's freedom. The Alaska secessionist had persuaded the government of Iran to sponsor his anti-American harangue.
That's right ... Iran. The Islamic dictatorship. The taker of American hostages. The rogue nation that McCain and Palin have excoriated Obama for suggesting we diplomatically engage. That Iran.
That is actually YOUR link Mate! Why did you post a link and not read it???