It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted from Chinese Airplane - Is this REAL or FAKE? Anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
hahaha that made me laugh. Obviously fake, I'm pretty sure the focal point of the video would have been this giant craft! Instead it is to the far corner while the camera man keeps filming and doesn't bother to notice it haha; let alone it looks hilariously fake.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
A very bad fake. The 'UFO' is a clearer static image on a wobbly piece of grainy phone camera footage.

And I don't know whether it was someone poking fun at the China/Asian reference in their creation of this, but it looked very much like a photo of a sedge/coolie hat.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Oh yes. Faker than Mr Fake's Fake McFakes.

If it really was a UFO on video - you'd think the guy would focus just a *little* bit longer on it...?

And after the Chinese-stealth-plane-Top-Gun forgery, I really do not trust their video/news sources

edit on 28-1-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
Oh yes. Faker than Mr Fake's Fake McFakes.

If it really was a UFO on video - you'd think the guy would focus just a *little* bit longer on it...?

And after the Chinese-stealth-plane-Top-Gun forgery, I really do not trust their video/news sources

edit on 28-1-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

Exactly my thought. You are filming out the window of a plane and catch a huge UFO on your camera, then non-nonchalantly start filming the ground. Just...wouldn't...happen.

top topics

join