It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange number 19 findings in Jewish Torah & AlQuran? Is it just coincidence? What does this sacred

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
there are a lot of things/facts hidden in our religious books and teachings. almost all of them are yet to be discovered by us. i noticed just a bit of it and wanna share it with all of you. wanna hear from you if this means anything or its just a little coincidence? but personally i think, its a lot more than a weird coincidence.

in holy quaran it says:-

Al-Quran
"He (God) is fully aware of what they have. He has counted the numbers of all things." [ Quran 72:28]

Quran 74:30-31 states the following:-

"Over it is nineteen." " We appointed angels to be guardians of Hell, and we assigned THEIR NUMBER 19; (i) to disturb the disbelievers. (2) to convince the Christians and Jews (that this is a divine scripture), (3) to strengthen the faith of the faithful, (4)to remove all traces of doubt from the hearts of Christians, Jews, as well as the believers, and (5) to expose those who harbor doubt in their hearts, and the disbelievers; they will say," What did God mean by this allegory ?" God thus sends astray whomever He wills, and guides whomever He wills, None knows the soldiers of your Lord except He. THIS IS A REMINDER FOR THE PEOPLE." 74:30-3

link one....

Knowledge of Torah
In order to rectify all aspects of secular art and science, it is necessary to harness the power of all aspects of the Torah, the Torah as it is pure and complete. This means that a true Jewish leader must be conversant in and imbued in all four facets of the Torah: its literal meaning, its symbolic meaning, its homiletic meaning, and its esoteric meaning. Through the rectification of the arts and the sciences, new facets of the Torah are revealed.
This point is beautifully illustrated mathematically: the numerical value of the Hebrew words for "art" (אָמַנוּת ) is 497 (19x26). The numerical value of the word for "science" (מֲדַע ) is 114 (19x6). Their sum is 611 (19x32), the numerical value of "Torah" (תּוֹרָה ). Thus, the Torah inspires the unification of the two primary domains of human endeavor, art and science, and is thereby blessed in return with the revelation of deeper and deeper dimensions of its own Divine wisdom.

link two...

everybody's view is welcome. believers are welcome and skeptics are more than welcome.
help us reveal more of it.
edit on 28-1-2011 by vikki_nnd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
i am not a follower on any of these books. i dont believe in any religion particularly so feel free to comment and say anything. its just that its intresting to see that there are so many similarities in these books. seems like they came from a single source. what do you say?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Here's another string of numerical coincidences that pervade my life:

Years with ex-wife : 13
Age diff with current wife - 13 years
Age diff of current father in law & my father - 13 years
Fath in law - brother in law - born on 13th
Fath in law shoe size - 13
# weeks between meeting current wife & she got pregnant - 13
Years inlaws were married before divorce - 13
# of months between all bro/sis in law - 13
Fathers badge & radio number (ex cop) - 13
Grandfather (bus driver) bus number - 13

...the list goes on, can't remember all of them ATM because current age is (13*3)+1...lol
Wife's age is (13*2)+1

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sykickvision

i guess your post is totally unrelated to the topic.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by vikki_nnd
i am not a follower on any of these books. i dont believe in any religion particularly so feel free to comment and say anything. its just that its intresting to see that there are so many similarities in these books. seems like they came from a single source. what do you say?

They certainly come from a single source - the fertile imagination of mankind.

I firmly believe that if "we" hadn't invented god it would be necessry for him/her/it to actually exist!

Less controversally, the islam is built upon judaism - Mohammed considered that he was a prophet of hte one god and was somewhat miffed when they didn't accept him as such - despite his not knowing a great deal of jewish scripture.

Given this it is no surprise that bits & pieces of jewish scripture are included in the koran - it's supposed to be the same god, revealed a bit later in a different way - so of course all the "stuff" that had already happened had to be included somehow.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Numbers like that are meant to symbolize for something. In the Christian Bible the numbers 7 and 40 are mentioned quite often. Besides, you can't take everything written in the holy books as is due to translations and things of that nature.

join