It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama on GMA pushing child fitness for military readiness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I was watching GMA this morning and Michelle Obama was on talking about childhood obesity.

The entire segment was about military readiness and how many children are useless to the military.

Even the banner at the bottom of the screen just said something like "Child Health A National Security Risk."

Michelle Obama on GMA

She didnt talk about being healthy for healths sake or quality of life. Not even cost of care. At least not in the segment I saw. Just having our kids ready to get shot at.

Add this with the DADT repeal and the women on the front lines and soon enough there wont be anyway for us to avoid being drafted for fodder.

To add to my theory of a massive military state looks like Yale and other "prestigious" institutions who had removed ROTC from their campuses when being anti-war was trendy are inviting ROTC back. www.npr.org...

To me it looks like America is gearing up for WWIII within the next 10-20 years.
edit on 28-1-2011 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
for once America's obesity will come in handy. Can't draft something that can't get off the couch. However, they could find an endless supply of video gamers who are crackshots at the unmanned aerial drones. The pentagon better start working on their robot army plans before its too late.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

The money will run out soon (already has realistically) enough for the robots. They'll have to rely on meat soldiers at least long enough to procure more wealth to fund the building of robots.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So this is why my daughter is being served congealed whole wheat macaroni and cheese at school now. Not cool
M.O.

That is not the first time I have heard her reference this. She seems overly concerned with what america is consuming.

top topics

join