It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DoD Shut Down GPS off Florida eastern coast! Test or Magnetic Vortex Open?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The Department of Defense will conduct GPS tests on January 20th through February 22nd, 2011. During testing, the GPS signal may be unreliable or unavailable. One entire Month for a Military Drill right near the most important and strategic American coast? A Huge GPS shut down that hit Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South & North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee and Bahamas Islands and a lage part of Ocean!
FAA Advisory: Pilots are advised to check NOTAMs frequently for possible changes prior to operations in the area. NOTAMs will be published at least 24 hours in advance of any GPS tests. .
www.faasafety.gov...

I find this "Military Test" very, very suspicious.....
Is there somethig misteryous and secret that going on... ?
One of the best-known Magnetic Vortex is the Bermuda Triangle, off North America’s Eastern coast.
Bermuda Triangle Strangeness, Ancient Gate Opening, or Atlantis Rising?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
will this not interfere with autopilot on aeroplanes, im no expert on this feild but i am sure they use gps for that

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

I believe the military and the airlines use a coded gps signal that should not be affected.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Pilots are advised to report anomalies???????

Yea to shut them up I bet

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Every single weekend there have been chemtrailing here in Palm Beach county. Last weekend Jan 20th......not a one!
Grant it, it rained Fri and Sat but not Sun.
Coincidence? Perhaps

Thread already started but I appreciate OP for keeping this fresh!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Not the first time, it also happened a few years ago. I was captain on a ship travelling up Florida Straits and just before Key West the GPS system went down for abour 12 hours.
We did joke that we might hear the next day that the US military had invaded Cuba again and lifted Fidel Castro out of that country.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thanks, Human_Alien.

This news its really strange and suspicious.

The ominous "thing" is that the "Center" of the presumed "Military test" is right in the Bermuda Triangle.....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Searching about this topic I found this from an researchers Steve Quayle, also, has written about this mysterious “Atlantis Anomaly”, and as we can read from his January 23rd report titled “The Anomaly in the Atlantic" Bermuda Triangle Strangeness, Ancient Gate Opening, or Atlantis Rising?” www.stevequayle.com...

January 23, 2011
After reading the FAA Flight Advisory put out Thursday 1/20/2011 regarding Department of Defense GPS tests to be conducted January 20 through February 22 of 2011, where pilots were advised that during the tests, GPS signals would be unreliable or unavailable within the southeast U.S. area, an immediate red flag went up especially in light of recent electro-magnetic anomalies, strange bird and fish kills, and increased seismic activity.

I immediately contacted an expert Ham Radio operator who also had found the FAA advisory extremely interesting to say the least and was already monitoring to find any new or unusual Military HF communications that might shed light on this matter or to detect any unusual signals. Just prior to this advisory , HF military communications had been almost non-existent during the visit of the Red Chinese Presidential entourage where many Chinese aircraft had landed at Andrews Airforce Base and no doubt had their signal detection gear working over time.

On Friday 1/22 they came back up in a flurry with many units trying to establish communications with Puerto Rico and discussions were heard about an "anomaly" that was causing great difficulty with communications that was not due to normal propogation problems. The units which seemed to be in the Atlantic off Florida and in the Carribean were having to change frequencies multiple times in working with Puerto Rico Comm Station in order to get decent copy of messages. These were not normal reach flights but were coded units anxious to get their reports into the Comm Station. Later Friday evening, "the anomaly" was detected by the HAM operator.

Initially, it was described as an amplitude modulated signal of extreme power of many megawatts. It was constant and not pulsed and was in the VLF range. It showed up on the Spectrum analyzer and also on lightning detection equipment which use the VLF for detection and mapping of lightning which are normally used by pilots. The problem was that there were no storms in that area. The location of "the anomaly" was also actually further off the coast of Florida than the location given for the center of the circle for "GPS tests ?" and closer to the Bermuda Triangle area.

Specifically, it was stated that it exhibited a repeating pattern that was very strange, and unlike any the HAM had ever heard. It was not a "whistler" or lightning or any other geophysical signal that the Ham had ever heard in over 40 years of experience, though it was said .......it is NOT MAN MADE AND IT IS CAUSING MAJOR PROBLEMS. It did show up on the lightning detection maps but to repeat no storms were present.

The article continue................................

edit on 28-1-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Good find arken....
Firstly, wasnt this same testing being done over the southwest racently?i think youd find an old notam there....
The South Atlantic anomaly is causing the scientists to activate a magnetic station on one of the Falklands.
South ascencion?sic....
This was a recent announcement.
Very related i am sure...
There definately is a pattern beginning to emerge that we can follow further down the rabbit hole finally...
Something is definately up
Remember the thread back a ways promising that four wormholes would apear about this time?
That there is the Gulf of Adn conference of 34 navies going on....
This anomaly in thesouth atlantic,
Then the South pacific, also has anomalous behavior,volcaanica etc...
Yes indeed this may be comming together into something wiser heads among us can recognise...
I wish i could recall that thread....he made definate similar sounding predictions about opening stargates around the globe....???
Perhaps its just hot air....But, i think there is definaterly some correlation here to be tied in....
a big s&f

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Thanks stirling.

Please link your theads about it.
I don't know if there is a stargate in Sargasso Sea.... Geomagnetic Anomaly for sure, but what i wander is why a so massive Drill in that Huge Area?

And if not a Stargate then the real question is just what those mysterious "GPS tests" are -- if they're, in fact, GPS tests at all...

What they are testing if (a big if) they are really testing?
Seems something going on and not simple Military Drill....

edit on 28-1-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
www.wjhg.com...

I wonder if these Hole Punch Clouds are the result of whatever testing was done?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I linked your post on my post because I thought you were the missing link to the piece, but maybe reading my post will help in the search for this issue....I say it is from the two secret satellites just launched. But what is up with the gamma ray burst, does a gamma ray disable a satellite? But no pilots are complaining or posting the letters they get for GPS not working.

abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Or another theory is the military has gamma ray guns as it was invented in 2007 and later went black budget never to be seen again until now….

www.abovetopsecret.com...

from this article:

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by coolhanddan

Thanks fot this news.

However, a very bad area to test this kind of weapons....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i dont know if its relevant or not, but there was a story a few weeks ago about repainting compass markers on runways in florida.
heres a link anyway.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
i dont know if its relevant or not, but there was a story a few weeks ago about repainting compass markers on runways in florida.
heres a link anyway.www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is a relevant news...

Star for you.

What strange coincidence..... (comment with irony)

edit on 1-2-2011 by Arken because: Add star

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I just saw a video on this exact same thing. And yes, you are correct.....they are calling it GAMA RAYS coming from a strange triangular shape like a pyramid. They are saying maybe Atlantas..anyway, here is the videol

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
The ominous "thing" is that the "Center" of the presumed "Military test" is right in the Bermuda Triangle.....

You mean the center point of the circle? Really? The center marking westward of the GA/FL border is in the Bermuda Triangle? You sure about that? That's a helluva clip north of the northern border of the triangle.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee2fa92c5e90.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
For those who are interested, here's what Sorcha Faal has to say about it:

______beforeitsnews/story/380/108/Atlantis_Anomaly_Causes_Shutdown_Of_US_Army_Weapons_Base.html

top topics

join