It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFOs Entering Orbit" Diplomatic cable reported by N.U.F.O.C.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I regularly check the "Filer's Files" site of the National UFO Reporting Center, and found this report of an FOIA request from Larry W. Bryant for DoD files on a "diplomatic cable" from the US State Sept. to its Kiev, Ukraine misssion:

According to the contents of a U. S. State Department "cable" message recently acquired from the Wikileaks... huge cache of such official communications, certain State officials have warned their personnel to refrain from discussing (even among themselves) the reality that planet Earth apparently is being reconnoitered by alien spacecraft (aka UFOs).
The document in question, dated Nov. 9, 2005, reportedly was sent to a diplomat at the U. S. embassy in Kiev, Ukraine, stating:

"It is critical all embassy staff understand that they are not to discuss under any circumstance concerns DOD [U. S. Department of Defense] has with UFOs entering orbit, once again the seriousness of this matter cannot be overstated."

www.nationalufocenter.com...

This report links to a blog from Larry Bryant where he documents his FOIA requests for UFO-related material. Mr. Bryant has a long history as an organizer of the Citizens Against UFO Secrecy (CAUS) group, and has been featured in stories and programs as a "disclosure" advocate and Federal court plaintiff seeking release of secret government records related to the UFO phenomenon.

Although I do not find anything else beyond limited reproduction of Mr. Bryant's requests, there may be more to this that deserves 'fleshing out.'

Has anyone else heard of a "UFOs entering orbit" dispatch?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
i don't know why these aliens don't just by-pass government's a just show them selves to nations but they would probably be portrayed as terrorists by our government's even if they were here to help

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this image:

Is related to the above story or not, if it is, then the story is contradicting the true origins of the photo, because it comes from a 1987 article and was taken by a DMSP satellite.

Full article and analysis of the pic can be found here:

brumac.8k.com...

If it's not related, then ignore this, although the above article is still interesting.

edit on 28/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Im just wondering WHY is Department of Defense so obsessed with keeping this a secret..
I will still go to work and do my daily shopping if I heard aliens have landed

Just bring the news allready... it will come out sooner or later anyway, all this secrecy is just getting childish, we can handle the truth.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Wait. reconnoiter = to make a brief observation of. They are surveillancing us? And they found out in 2005? Took 'em long enough.
edit on 28-1-2011 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
re·con·noi·ter (rēˌkə-noiˈtər, rĕkˌə-)
verb re·con·noi·tered, re·con·noi·ter·ing, re·con·noi·ters
verb, transitive
To make a preliminary inspection of, especially in order to gather military information.
verb, intransitive
To make a reconnaissance.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
They are probably not doing what you/he/she/DOD suggest they are doing, to tell the truth. No one can possibly know their true intent even if they spoke to every one of us.

Besides, I seriously doubt they'd send bright glowing spaceships the size of a football field to "observe" us. Even we have better "observation" technology than that although that's all too abstract to dwell on.

Whatever be the case IMO there's much more in there agenda than just watching us monkey around.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
On further investigation it would appear that this story is yet another all news web hoax .

A source from within the inner circle of the Wikileaks team has confidentially leaked to All News Web the content of a State Dept cable, concerning UFO affairs, that Wikileaks has declined to upload onto their website.

The cable states: "It is critical all embassy staff understand that they are not to discuss under any circumstance concerns DOD has with UFOs entering orbit, once again the seriousness of this matter cannot be overstated"

No link for obvious reasons but if you Google you will find the origin of the story is Michael Cohen

ETA .... Found an acceptable link
www.theblackvault.com...
edit on 28-1-2011 by gortex because: Found an acceptable link

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
But isn't this WikiLeaks UFO story originally from a certain Mr. Cohen's website, that is to say completely void of any reality or substance?

EDIT: gortex beat me to it.
edit on 28-1-2011 by ufoeyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Good job. Totally rueened my moment

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Nice find there mate, I missed that.

The image is still intriguing though...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

free energy and alien technology-could advance the masses-god forbid!!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
On further investigation it would appear that this story is yet another all news web hoax .

A source from within the inner circle of the Wikileaks team has confidentially leaked to All News Web the content of a State Dept cable, concerning UFO affairs, that Wikileaks has declined to upload onto their website.

The cable states: "It is critical all embassy staff understand that they are not to discuss under any circumstance concerns DOD has with UFOs entering orbit, once again the seriousness of this matter cannot be overstated"

No link for obvious reasons but if you Google you will find the origin of the story is Michael Cohen

Ok BS on this story then.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jazabel51

Or if the military gets it first which they proably all ready have then they can weaponize the tech for their agenda.
Also if they know the aliens are malevolent,abducting us for experimentation against our will,which we cant stop,do you think the populace could handle that.I for one dont.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by majestic3
i don't know why these aliens don't just by-pass government's a just show them selves to nations but they would probably be portrayed as terrorists by our government's even if they were here to help

maybe these aliens know nothing about government structures hence the phrase "take me to your leader" if these green men knew who and where our leaders are to be found then there would be no need for that phrase.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

ETA .... Found an acceptable link
www.theblackvault.com...
edit on 28-1-2011 by gortex because: Found an acceptable link

Thread closed.

Stories origniating from ANW are not allowed here at ATS.

new topics

top topics

join