It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schnews bust goverment agency infiltrating activist media outlet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Schnews have published a bunch of comments which it deemed suspicious, suspicious enough to dig a little further. It seems that many ofthe comments have come from goverment agencies, and are there to spread misstrust and dissinformation. Read on.....

For the benefit of anyone who’s been hiding in a hole wearing a tinfoil hat for the last fortnight (i.e most of our readership), it turns out that the U.K direct action/anarchist/environmental movement was infiltrated for number of years by undercover police. At least four cops have already been outed and its safe to assume there may be more. But while the mainstream media has focussed on the sleazy antics and dodgy love lives of these professional liars, SchNEWS can reveal that police attempts to disrupt our movement goes much further than a few unshaven plants in grubby t-shirts, and includes attacks on activist media and communications. For years now, police have been using activist website Indymedia in attempts to sow mistrust, demoralise movements and to incite violence and illegality. IP FREELY Police postings came to light following an internal investigation on persistent disinformation being published to Indymedia UK. Technically Indymedia is supposed to safeguard it’s posters by not logging IP addresses. In actual fact there are IP filters. Although IP addresses are only stored temporarily, those of persistent abusers are kept in order to prevent the site from being overwhelmed. Moderators of Indymedia UK identified the Gateway-303 server as being the source of numerous such posts. A filter was set up to capture the behaviour of the individual(s) who were hiding behind the server.

From Schnews
www.schnews.org.uk... Go to the link to see the piggy postings.

They've been kind enough to publish the IPs, so I thought it might be a good idea, if the mods/site owners wanted to check them against posters on here. On the site I got this from, we had 9 hits. And it's not a hardcore anarchist site. I'd be willing to bet you'll weed a few goverment stooges out this way.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Hehehe. Now, you know they done [snipped] up right?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It's like tipping over a rock and watching all the little nasties squiggle away in the sunlight, we need to keep tipping these rocks over.

new topics

join