It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We were so close

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I believe we were very close today to finding some true answers although most did not notice as there was something else grabbing the headlines. Again the truth will never be disclosed on here its just for entertainment

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Please sir, can i have some more.....

Cause im not sure what your on about?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
you're right
I'm close to find my missing keys....

or do you mean something else?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Could you please maybe tell us what it is you're talking about?

Sounds very interesting, I just don't imagine too many people will have any idea what you are referring to...

What were we close to seeing/finding out?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
yes, i dont know what your talking about,
but based on your enthusiasm, it sounds like a good point, I AGREE!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I dont know if the member here wants anymore heat but there was a thread up a few hours ago discussing top secret military bases which all traces of has disappeared so has questions asking what happened to it. Sorry to be vague but i really dont want to get the member in anymore trouble with admin or otherwise.
edit on 1-28-2011 by Springer because: Removed utter falsehood

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
SO close to finding atlantis???? Reptillians??? the true idenity of the master of guitar, buckethead?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Haha its not even cached.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
maybe you could go to the admin board and get some answers about your AWOL thread.

can you remember the gist of the thread? what stuff did you learn from the posts?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

tell me about it my thread ended up in the trash bin

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a thread about another thread, that cant be found.
so someone says start another thread, so we can find the original thread.
in order to continue this thread.

absolutely fantastic

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Im sorry that this thread has disappeared, but you should find it soon. I can't say how many of these "This thread is gone" threads I have seen lately. I could swear at times it's about maintenance.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by majestic3
Your thread still appears in Google BTW but obviously leads to a 404 "file not found" page and is not cached.

A search on ATS still reveals the missing thread but it too leads to a 404 page.
Search the title of the original thread in Google directly and you'll find it has cached page 1 & part of page 2.

The rest of the pages was an interesting read, now it's even more interesting due to the missing threads.
The OP of the missing thread has said in the past he has posted things that was borderline dangerous to himself.
I do hope he is ok.
Might have to get his book.

I'm not a betting man, but I'd guess the moment someone mentions the actual topic on this thread about the missing thread, this thread will go missing too and not for maintenance reasons.

Many kind regards

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Hammaraxx

I'm not a betting man, but I'd guess the moment someone mentions the actual topic on this thread about the missing thread, this thread will go missing too and not for maintenance reasons.

You asked for it, so lets test this theory here and now.
I believe it is the Dulce Facilities.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
I dont know if the member here wants anymore heat but there was a thread up a few hours ago discussing top secret military bases...

And it was temporarily removed because the nature of the thread was in conflict with our Terms & Conditions -- specifically advertising (among others). Had the thread author come to us first with his intentions to engage the ATS membership to assist in writing his next book, while promoting his previous book, we would have found a way to accommodate his desires (as we have in the past in similar circumstances) without overt T&C stomping.
edit on 28-1-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

While understanding the reasoning behind the way this particular thread was handled, I would like to know if there are ever circumstances where the information in a thread is considered so impressive, important, or otherwise interesting, that certain T&C violations can be considered lesser concerns, than the importance of allowing the thread to breathe and spread the word?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
nevermind, I see now it was temporary.
edit on 28-1-2011 by BlutAusNord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

On occasion... and this may be one of those as the thread was returned to public view after a discussion with the thread author.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thanks very much for clarifying that point SkepticOverlord. I really appreciate that. The folks at ATS always seem to do a damned good job, and Im glad that content can outweigh technicalities in the best cases. It shows sense as well as discipline are taken seriously in the ethos of the staff.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

I dont know if the member here wants anymore heat but there was a thread up a few hours ago discussing top secret military bases which all traces of has disappeared so has questions asking what happened to it. Sorry to be vague but i really dont want to get the member in anymore trouble with admin or otherwise. Also this isnt this first thread to go missing when things get interesting in fact the owners even admit that they will take down anything they are asked too by TPTB. Hence we will never get real answers here.

signature:
An open mind with a closed fist

I too have noticed "popular" threads, being locked or closed without any reason given to the members. I had a thread that was locked not because it was getting too far "off-topic", but because, I pre-suppose (because I was never told why), that it was highly controversial. Lets hold their feet to the fire a little bit, and seek out the truth about threads that disappear and why.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join