It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stoning execution caught on camera

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

No, acceptable means it is accepted. Stoning is "duuuhishly" accepted in certain communities. They are the extreme minority, but I know as much as you that it is accepted.

Acceptable doesn't mean it is universally accepted by everyone.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid defended the stoning.

He told the BBC: "Anyone who knows about Islam knows that stoning is in the Koran, and that it is Islamic law. There are people who call it inhuman - but in doing so they insult the Prophet. They want to bring foreign thinking to this country."

And there you have it folks, right from the horses mouth...!!!

All these dudes who claim islam is a religion of peace are just #$%@wits, just like this "Telletubby" guy in the above statement.

Shira law in England and France, Shira law trying ot be passed in Germany, US and a few other western countries...

This is what you have in your futures if the Muslim populations continue to grow in power..!!

Insult the prophet just by saying his laws are inhuman... Islam is insulted by anyone or anything that isn't Islamic..lol If a christian farts in front of an islamic cleric it would probably be punishable by death..lolol

Here's what I think of Islam... I Had Mohameds Wife last night and SHE WAS GREAT!!!

Oh and the Telletubbies reference wasn't a mistype... As the Taliban are very like the Tellytubbies.. The latter being gay as hell!!
edit on 1/29/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This video isn't unique. You find videos like this all over the internet and they're far more gruesome than what was shown here.

Seems like the entire village turned out for this. Where are the Muslims who say that these radicals are giving Islam a bad name or do they secretly agree? I'll bet it's the latter. They just publicly say that extremists give Islam a bad name to infiltrate the West with their ideals.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid defended the stoning.

He told the BBC: "Anyone who knows about Islam knows that stoning is in the Koran, and that it is Islamic law. There are people who call it inhuman - but in doing so they insult the Prophet. They want to bring foreign thinking to this country."

The prophet was himself a womanizer who probably caused women to committ adultery. The spirit of God even tells me this was so, that this is true.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by reatarded

Moral reletavism - bah! Get away from me with that, it doesn't wash. God is love. That's a disgrace and an abomination against God. The Taliban make of themselves devils by presiding over these acts.

If the woman is unfaithful to her husand, she needs admonishment perhaps, counselling maybe, but STONED TO DEATH, half buried in the ground!

Oh god.. here I go

And how some posters here can dispassionately sit there and say oh well it's fine or it's their law doesn't matter what you think, for them it's doing the will of God and his womanizing prophet.

It's a disgrace against both man, woman and God. An OUTRAGE!

edit on 29-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

All I said was that stoning is acceptable in different societies. They might be the extreme minority, but evidence suggests, it is acceptable.

You have the right to disagree with them, and they have the right to disagree with you.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

You pointed it right, in our western countries, we hide better our middle-age behaviors.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Do they ever stone the man who committs adultery with the woman? Just curious..

It's a violation of the law of life and love, and it hurts everyone, since we all share the same ground of being.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Just to make sure I have it correctly in my mind,
A female and a male human agree to have sex and supposedly
dupe their loved ones by not telling them.

The loved ones feel cheated and angry by the betrayal and go
to see some other humans who have a book that holds information
that just happens to appease that rage by stating that deities demand
that a selected few of humans should throw rocks at the couple until
they are dead.

Great planet, nuh?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I was not talking about freedom of speech, see above.

If you were talking only about freedom of thought, and not freedom of speech or expression (even religious), then we agree.

I disagree, we should not force anything unto anyone. Sure, we should clear all the lies and misconceptions, but I don't think that we can do that by using military forces.

Taliban and extremist Islam in Afpak region was created by the US, during the Soviet war. Thus, US has an obligation to also get the world rid of the monster it created. Clean up your own mess.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
That part of the world has never made it past the eighth century. We all should know this by now.
edit on 29-1-2011 by trailertrash because: typo

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

They haven't ventured out of their caves judging by that video.

The shocking part to me as well is that its not even just a death sentence, the rules of it state that the rock has to be big enough not to kill at first blow, but to cause suffering! So it's torture then death.

I'm suprised the crowd don't feast on the remains afterwards, that would really top it off.

Everyone deserves the right to choose their beliefs, no-one should have the right to cause that kind of suffering or be the one subjected to that kind of punishment.
edit on 29/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
It's just beyond sad, that people can be so mean to each other. I just don't understand how anyone could hurt someone else intentionally. I mean my gosh, it just seems like something in your soul would stop you.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
ive seen a couple of these before, and ive seen alot worse. so glad i dont live in that country

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The video can be viewed here:

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

All these dudes who claim islam is a religion of peace are just #$%@wits, just like this "Telletubby" guy in the above statement.

No religion is a "religion of peace" -- look at all the atrocities which are performed in the name of "Jesus", or by the Jews.

Your statement is one by a religious bigot.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I refuse to watch the video for the same reasons I don't watch horror movies or snuff flicks; I'd rather not have that image burned into my subconscious.

Isn't it comforting to know that globally the population of Muslims is set to grow at twice the rate of non-muslims? Or that in the UK the muslim population is exploding and set to double in short order..?

I'm sick and tired of liberals sticking up for these people. I don't care that many of them are peaceful...Obviously with 1.5 billion that will of course be the case for some...

But I do believe that this stoning is just part of a bigger picture of how these types are part of a culture still locked in a completely outdated way of thinking (or lack thereof)...They refuse and reject our modern values for no good reason other than it would supposedly be against Allah's will...Sorry but that is unacceptable.

Whatever..You people can have your religions but as soon as you try to use violence in the name of it in any way shape or form we've got a serious problem on our hands that needs to be stamped out pronto...No more catering to them and rolling out the red carpet while our superior (yes you read that correctly) western culture / values / morals, etc. gets pushed to the side in the name of cultural relativism.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seitler
In all honesty, what you are hoping for, as far as a solution goes, is a Utopian society. I am sorry, but this is not how these things work. We are people, sadly, because if we WERE robots then we could all simply be programmed to like each other.
I know, I'm an optimist.

But when the people is fed up with something they can make the changes they ask for. I saw that happen here in Portugal in 1974, and we all have been seeing it happen in Tunisia and now in Egypt.

As far as teaching the individual to fit into society, we already do! Think about grade school, secondary school... work environments. ALL of this is a learning process for individuals. BUT I was talking on a community-level scale. Teach them as a group... then let them fill in the necessary holes.
I understand that, but you cannot teach a person to fit in a world society before teaching him/her how to fit in their own society, and there's where things start to become confusing.

In this case, which society do they live in, their own or a fake society imposed to them? Because if it's their own society then we do not know how to teach them how to fit in a society we do not fully understand.

Should we impose them a Western type society, something that means nothing to them? Some days ago I saw something presented as a symbol of progress in Afghanistan, people teaching how to make graffiti. The result was, obviously, strange, because the Afghan people does not have the same cultural background that spawned the graffiti.

When cultural changes happen they happen in a natural way, if they are forced into someone or some culture that does not share the same past then that change doesn't look natural because if lacks its roots.

The same happens with the world society, something that doesn't really exist, because the fact that we live together doesn't mean that we all have the same background and that we share the same way of thinking.

And no, most of the people over there do not understand the ability to think for themselves.
I don't know any people from the Middle East, so I cannot comment on that, although I doubt that they "work" in a different way from the people from everywhere else.

People are people (like the Depeche Mode song says
)

Due to brainwashing techniques, most of the people will think they are following the will of Allah, or other what-not, but not realize that there perspective has been distorted by the people pulling the strings.
That's what I was talking about, how did things become like they are now?

If all people share the same ways of thinking, how did some became so subservient to some extremist ideas? How did that happen? What were the conditions that promoted that change?

I think those are the things that must be considered before trying to eradicate something we consider wrong. If we only destroy the results of original source instead of the real source of the problem then the problem will never go away. We must understand how things happened to "rewind" back to the original situation and get a new start.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I dared to look at most of the video and maybe because the considerate
cameraman struggled with the instrument, I couldn't see any indication
of a 'holy' or 'righteous' prophet that instructed the crowd to place the
female into a hole in the ground and throw rocks at her.

I did see a lot of males and again, due to the shaky camera, I couldn't
see any females throwing the rocks.

Not being a prophet myself, I fail to see the benefit of how the female
can resist adulterous actions in the future -if she's dead.

Unless the taking of the female's life in such a manner is to discourage
males and females from committing such acts. Wouldn't it be easier for
the deity just to give them a terminal illness?

It's all very puzzling for a Westerner.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
So you think stoning and then shooting a female is okay? Men can go around and have as many partners as they want and can get away with it.
The man was also killed.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join