It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom 21

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Well i made a quick search on the site and found nothing about this...

So as I am contributing today i figured I would add something not here...

Link to freedom 21

This site has alot of interesting links and information about how seriously some people are taking this.

I highly suggest researching more into this*. (*The agenda 21 proposition)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The main stream media have sold us out.
none of the vital issues like this are being broached and our feet are slowly and surely slipping from under us.
the hands on protesting going on in tunisia, egypt etc. needs to spread and we need to find that fire in our bellies before it really is too late. V for .........

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I got about halfway through the site, and a lot what it says is true. It has this jingoistic feel to it that bothers me. To be honest, I do agree with the Agenda 21 plan in that the environment needs to be protected and cultivated. Where I disagree is how it's implemented and the dictatorial way in which it's being forced. There are so many more solutions to remedy environmental problems and property rights, economics, and a whole range of other issues. In my opinion, we can have what we want and need but can do it in a smart and responsible way. Of course that's easier said than done. The way we've already been controlled and manipulated shows itself in the freedom21 website. I think the ways in which we've been manipulated are seen in how we think about money, materialism, and property. We destroy our planet for an economic instrument that is based on a belief that said instrument has value (and power). We continue vying for that promotion at the job and disregard our humanity to get it. We get mad when someone trespasses on our property, but doesn't hurt anyone or cause other damage. These are just some of my thoughts about how things are today.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Yeah it's a complicated issue. Trying to stay informed but remain objective is hard when the issue is so contraversial.

Saying that humans need to be herded, spayed and neutered to control the expanding population is very interesting, because the positive and negative effects of such an endeavor would effectively affect the entire world and the natural evolution of man.

The greatest pointto take away from this is that - Governments are willing to create these policies, but politicians are not willing to participate themselves. They no longer view the people who inhabit this earth as human, but as numbers to be counted and controlled.

If the control of numbers are this important, perhaps they could just have a seasonal hunt. Those with enough money buy tags and hunt people, like seals.

new topics

top topics

join