It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human population to reach 7 billion by dec,21,2012 7th seal???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I'm not a very religious person but I have studied the bible a bit and I have read the book of Enoch and revelations. Once I found this web site when looking into populations of the earth for an unrelated story, I just couldn't help myself in punching in the dec 21 2012 date.

The numbers 7,004,149,177 Human population for December 21,2012 01:01:08 just jumped out at me! I know that religion is always going on about the 7 seals of the apocalypse or some such jazz. But has anyone ever thought about this before? It's probably just me jumping to conclusions, or just my paranoia grabbing me at such a late hour. But could this be the BIGGEST Conspiracy on the planet? Has anyone ever made this connection before? Is this the secret that is hidden in the Vatican?
If you want to check for yourselves just load the page, then change the date, and click on "do this time"
7 billion would break the 7th seal. A number never before reached by human population. This could be why everything in the world seems to be speeding up, and why the world is showing us as much destruction as it is! Maybe it's the worlds way of WARNING us!

HUMAN POPULATION COUNTER

Anyways, This is just my thoughts on it right now! Has anyone else thought this way, or done research into it? Please let me know if you could. I'm looking forward to your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hello Dear ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i am new in this forum, Today i saw your comment so very nice,
i am sending some detail ( ABOUT ISLAM ) ,
I hope u , you will like these detail,,

The History of Islam
Pre-Islamic

The Arabian Peninsula the birthplace of Islam is one of the hottest and driest regions in the world, consisting mainly of deserts. Since ancient times tribes of the nomadic race had populated the region. Considered the descendents of Noah’s third son Shem they are called Semites. Over the centuries theses Semitic people have migrated into the Fertile Crescent and were assimilated to into existing civilizations.

In the sixth century AD, north of the Arabian Peninsula two great powers were locked in a seesaw power struggle. The Christian Byzantine kingdom, successors of the Roman Empire was to the Northwest and controlled the Mediterranean Sea, North Africa and the lands of Palestine. In the northeast lay the Zoroastrian Persian kingdom. Both the Byzantine and Persian kingdoms had client Arab tribes allied to their cause of trade and conquest.

The Arabian Peninsula became a land of refuge for those seeking escape from both of these empires. Heretic Christian sects like the Nestorians, and Jewish tribes escaping the oppressive Byzantines found refuge in the protective deserts and cities of the Peninsula.
Arabia was divided into tribes and cities. Each city had gods and goddess. Once a year the tribes and cities of Arabia would meet in the city of Mecca during an event known as the Hajj. In Mecca, the Kaba (Cube), a large cube shaped building housed 360 idols from all the tribes of Arabia. The Kaba was the center of Arabian religious life. Here all the warring tribes would put aside their differences as they circled the Kaba. From the Kaba they would proceed to the other shrines outside of Mecca during this five day religious event. The Hajj was a tradition that Arabs of the peninsula remembered going back hundreds of years.

Mohammed
It was in this world Mohammad Ibn Abdallah was born in the year 570 AD in the city of Mecca. His father died before he was born and his mother Amina died when he was 6 years old. Al-Muttalib his grandfather took charge of the youth and died 2 years later. Abu Talib his uncle adopted young Mohammed into his family and raised him as his own son. At the age of 12, young Mohammed was taken on a caravan-trading venture to Syria and experienced the world outside of Arabia for the first time. Here Islamic tradition informs us that a Christian monk named Buhaira, proclaimed Talib’s young nephew is the last prophet and warns him about the Jews. For the next 13 years little is known of his life except that he was involved in caravan trading in and out of Arabia.

At the age of 25, Mohammed marries a 40 year old wealthy, widow named Khadijah who owns trading caravans. During the next 15 years of his life he interactes with Arabs known as the Hanefites. Hanefites were Arabs who rejected idol worship and were searching for the true religion. They looked to the religion of the Jews and Christians as being close to the goal. The Hanefites abandonded their idols and would retreat to the caves of Mecca in meditation and prayer.

At age 40 Mohammed had his first vision in the year 610 AD. He was in a cave on Mt. Hera and thought he was demon possessed. He went to Khadijah and told her about the event. She consulted with her uncle Waraca, a Hanefite who converted to Christianity, who assured them Mohammed vision was from God. Waraca declared Mohammed was a prophet to the Arab peoples, Waraca died 2 years later never becoming a Muslim.

Mohammed proclaimed Allah as the one true god and rejected the idol worship of Mecca. Khadijah, his wife, was Mohammed first convert to Islam. Few listened to Mohammed’s message and animosity grew against him as he confronted the idol worshippers and preached his religion to Mecca. Abu Talib his uncle and his tribe the Hasims protected him during this early Meccan period. In 619 Khadijah and Abu Talib died. Abu Talib headed the Hasim clan, which Mohammed was a member. The new leader of the Hasim tribe his uncle Abu Lahab refused to protect Mohammed. During the next 3 years Mohammed would fear for his life. He sought refuge and protection in nearby cities from those seeking his life.

Then in 621 during the Hajj, Arab tribes from the city of Yatrob later to be called Medina, came for the annual pilgrimage. They met Mohammed and thought him to be a prophet and invited him to their city to bring peace and settle disputes between the warring tribes. Yathrob was founded by three Jewish tribes and the idea of monotheism was familiar to its Arab tribesmen. The Arabs of Medina had been told by Jewish tribesmen about the coming Messiah who would one day conquer the world including the Arabs. The Arab tribes hoped to find this individual before the Jews. Meeting Mohammed they thought he was the one.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LOVERBABY

I don't mean to be rude since you are new to this forum but, I think you just killed my thread! I asked a bunch of questions and nowhere in your response was any insight into them. I didn't ask for a history of your religion. As a matter of fact I'm a big believer of my own religion. My religion is "Do what you think is right" Now I could go into a two page BIG WALL OF TEXT for you about my religion, but I'm not as I do not feel the need to share it with anyone but me.

please do not respond unless you have actual information regarding one of my questions in my original post.

thank you.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

you make a good point seen as the world has never reached the seven billion point and there are more and more things happening that was prophesied certainly gives the bible some credit

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

I know, right! I'm glad that someone else is thinking outside the box as well. It may not be the seventh seal opening, as right now I'm looking into it a little more. It may just be the 5th seal opening or the sixth. The bible is just to outdated with to much mumbo jumbo to it for me to grasp it. It seems like everyone with an internet connection has the answer. I just found it to be quite the coincidence that we would have 7 billion people on the planet by dec 21 2012. With the way these things go though, it could end up being right on the mark. I'll be watching the world counter very closely in 2012 that's for sure.
I wonder how accurate these counters are though as I found another one that says we are at 6.9 billion right now. Hmmmm Maybe we reach 7 billion by may and that's why TPTB are preparing by buying 14+ million blankets and all the food they can get their hands on.

Hear is a link to another world counter.
worldometers

and a link to a guy on youtube who is connecting the dots on the New Madrid fault and the government preparing.
patrioticspace's channel

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

yeah that's true maybe we've made the 7 mark already an like you say that's why there preparing because i imagine not everybody's accounted for especially if you don't pay taxes etc..
an i bet the best portion of the bible and history have been hid from us to stop us knowing the full story.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

the worldometers link is full of useful info nice find

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
"For some reason, my intuition tells me that this counter is wrong. The rate of birth is faster than a second. You telling me that every second 2 people are born?"

~ Thats what I was going to say until I looked it up. Learn something new everyday

It's possible, I looked on Wiki, they say by 2050 we'd be around 7.5-10 billion. It also said that the current estimate is around 6.89 billion after the census.

Meaning the counter should have higher numbers than what is estimated! Which means we could be at 6,905,000,000ish right about now. I think it's possible. I haven't looked into the death rate, that also plays a part.

Nice post

edit on 28-1-2011 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
National Geographic just did a story on this subject. We will be past 7 billion 4 million by the end of this year and by 2012 we will be much past it so I would say no big deal or corelation to 7th seal or 2012. There is an excellent chance we are already past 7 billion, those counters leave a lot of people out, as massive amounts of people are not even registered, there are still islands that have populations that dont even know about the world outside their island (sentinelese).

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
One question comes to mind though...... Are we going to reach 7 billion, As it stands now we are fast approaching the mark, but I feel with all the things happening on earth right now, we might be fighting the finite fight. I for one can not advocate for a world that contains more than 7 bil people, or what the consequences would be, seventh seal opening, or just a mass food shortages, that in turn would feel like the end of the world. But I have a hard time with the massive, one time amounts of death we are seeing all over. EQ's killing hundreds of thousands, flooding, landslides, and now a seriously developing food shortage worldwide. I just for one think that the counter well suffer many setbacks possibly cataclysmic on the way to 7 bil just my opinion though.

That being said i do see the co-relation though, and view it as just another possibilty to think about as the time nears, thank you for instilling in me something else to consider...LoL

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Wow 7 Billion?

Imagine if America didn't accept +1 million foreigners for new US citizens last year.
Imagine if we kicked the +45 million illegal immigrants out.
Then imagine the +70 million baby boomers all died in 3 years.

Our Population would be @180 million.

Sell off our Territories and our population would be 170 million.

We sit on the bread basket of the world and farm.....the 7 Billion people of Earth would have to give us all their money to eat while we drive Rolls Royce's to the farms and climb into our million dollar tractors.

We're the only place with no population boom problem. We actually have a problem of too many people about to kick the bucket. Well Japan too. They had hardly any kids.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
LOL! the Islam reply about ruining the post is hilarious! WTF does it have to do with the op? You didn't address what the op was about. der der der

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

HA I'm replying to my own post!
The reason for this is so that the second poster in my thread won't think I'm posting to them but my information towards a conspiracy has just become valid! Valid because right after posting this thread, I get a thread killing message! seems to me that after a little sleep I have come to the conclusion that I must be on the right track! This second poster MUST be a disinformation agent. How better to kill a thread that's making valid points then to post the history of Muhammad, and Islam, as a new user, in a BIG WALL O' TEXT. I for one would like this Invalid post removed by ANY moderator, but if not so be it as it only reinforces my conspiracy theory! So to test my theory, I will continue down this path (as I now have confirmation I'm closer to the truth)
Lets do some research boys and girls! (evil laugh) ELOL!

1. Could the bock of Enoch be the cover up? (as I only mentioned about it in my first post)
2. 7 million people by dec 21 2010 brings about the Apocalypse? (could start before or after this date)
3. Could this be the seventh seal or the seventh trumpet sounding? (read revelations again last night)
4. Maybe TPTB don't want us making a population to bible correlation? (Did I hit the nail on the head with this one)
5. Is the world WARNING us about the 7 Billion mark? (never before that we know of)

I have another theory that I'm looking into as well, and that is the theory that the bible is just a big "history of earth as told by star gazers!" I know kinda weird, but when you think about it, it kinda makes sense. 3 wise men = 3 stars aligned with the Jesus star or the north star. Satan could be Betelgeuse or Nibiru. 12 wise men could be referring to constellations. Maybe the whole bible was written telling a story of the earth and the stars/comets/planets/moon ect. Considering that no philosophers in the supposed days of Jesus make any remarks about him, except in the bible??? Weird right. (I got that philosopher idea from some video I seen so take that one with a grain of salt!) still, I bet they made lots of star and planet references though. So then if Jesus was a star or planet or comet or something then maybe it's a prediction in revelations that the return of Jesus or God for that matter will just be a comet or star that will bring about the end of earth. Makes more sense to me, because you would think that God would present himself to us heathens once in a while to keep us on track rather than just trusting in blind faith and completely corrupt religions! I mean all religions.
Just a thought, hope you all can supply me with insight into your thoughts on my questions! Thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by majestic3

the worldometers link is full of useful info nice find

Thank you! I thought it was pretty interesting as well. The meter that shows how many days till we run out of oil in the world really interested me. 42 years till the oil is gone forever, but then you have to consider that when it becomes to expensive to pump it out of the ground or go looking for new oil sources, how long would it last? I think I like how Michael Ruppert put it. We are already seeing oil peak over and over again. This signifies we are at the end of oil and a collapse is imminent.
Link to Michael Ruppert and his Collapse web site.

collapse network

His you tube Movie has been taken down but this link is still working
youtube economic collapse

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetsTouch
National Geographic just did a story on this subject. We will be past 7 billion 4 million by the end of this year and by 2012 we will be much past it so I would say no big deal or correlation to 7th seal or 2012. There is an excellent chance we are already past 7 billion, those counters leave a lot of people out, as massive amounts of people are not even registered, there are still islands that have populations that don't even know about the world outside their island (sentinelese).

I believe you may be right on the money! I think we have been at the 7 billion mark for a little while now. And that is why we are getting all this hurried weather and animal deaths and seismic activity. These counter are also updated, I think once a year, and are estimates only. I have not been able to find any other population counters that don't link to these ones in some way. Maybe someone else will have some luck.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
EQ's killing hundreds of thousands, flooding, landslides, and now a seriously developing food shortage worldwide. I just for one think that the counter well suffer many setbacks possibly cataclysmic on the way to 7 bil just my opinion though.

That being said i do see the co-relation though, and view it as just another possibilty to think about as the time nears, thank you for instilling in me something else to consider...LoL

What does EQ stand for? I read it as Environment, but may be wrong. We may already have reached 7 billion though and this is the after effects that we are feeling? Take into account unaccounted for deaths/births/people living off the grid ect. These counters are only estimates.

I'm glad that I could instill alternative thoughts! Thank you for sharing yours!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
We're the only place with no population boom problem. We actually have a problem of too many people about to kick the bucket. Well Japan too. They had hardly any kids.

LOL I love it! Imagine that?

I think you forgot china and there 1 child policy though. That would technically mean that there population should be shrinking dramatically as well! Still I was talking to a guy from the Philippines and he was telling me how in his country it was standard practice to have over 10 children. His parents had 14 kids. WOW! He was saying that the reason for this is because they where poor! ? ! They had no power/lived in the mountains/and when the sun went down, they only had one thing left to do. [censored] That's right, they made love with no protection as they can't afford it. According to this (guy) everyone there had HUGE families! So i think the poor countries are more than making up for us not breeding. This reminds me of the movie IDIOCRACY! To good to miss! Here is the first 10 minutes of the movie

idiocracy first 10 min

The dumb are inheriting the earth.....LOL

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I had a thought that if the government or TPTB know about the end coming because of the 7 billion in population and can do nothing to stop it, that just maybe they would try to warn the next civilization that comes after us! Now they know that stonehenge made it this far into the future and that maybe it was supposed to be a warning to us. So they decide to warn our future in the same way.......with the Georgia Guide stones. I wonder if anyone has ever thought about it in this way before? anyways, check out the stones in the video link

Georgia Guidestones

new topics

top topics

join