It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the story behind this "NWO Commemorative" desert storm gun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Anyone know?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
where did you obtain those photos, cause i doubt they got that thing on blast on qvc lol
crazy that it says new world order, what other info do you have? would you mind giving
us a little more info, cool find!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I have zero info on it, and there wasn't any on the site I saw it on. I won't link to the site because its full of stuff we can't post here, and it's really just a dumping site where people post pictures/videos/whatever they want

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Prison Planet Article
Seems to be a collector's item now with the first 15 going to some bigwigs.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Wow, that's pretty interesting

I can't tell you more about it, but theres a black one for sale here for around $4000

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
Prison Planet Article
Seems to be a collector's item now with the first 15 going to some bigwigs.

From a Reader | January 27 2005

Just stumbled on this little tidbit......A Glock 17 Desert Storm special adition hand gun with "New World Order Commemorative" engraved on the side. The first 15 of 1000 given to:

UD000US: George Bush, Commander-in-Chief
UD001US: Gen. H. Norman Schwartzkopf III (Commander-in-Chief, CentCom)
UD002US: James Baker III (Secy of State)
UD003US: Gen. Colin Powell (Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff)
UD004US: Dick Cheney (Secy of Defense)
UD005US: Brent Scowcroft (National Security Advisor)
UD006US: Lt. Gen. Thomas Kelly
UD007US: Lt. Gen. Chuck Horner (Commander, Air Forces, CentCom)
UD008US: Maj. Gen. Robert B Johnston (Chief-of-Staff, CentCom)
UD009US: Lt. Gen. Calvin Waller (Dpty Commander-in-Chief, CentCom)
UD010US: Lt. Gen. Walter Boomer (Commander, I MEF)
UD011US: Vice Adm. Stanley Arthur (Commander, Naval Forces, CentCom)
UD012US: Maj. Gen. William "Gus" Pagonis (Chief of Logistics, CentCom)
UD013US: Brig. Gen. Richard Neal (Operations Ofcr., CentCom)

The link: www.glockfaq.com...

thanks a ton

If that's accurate, and the pictures I posted really were number 1 of a thousand, would this have been the presidents gun, or Norman Schwartzkopf's?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The term "new world order" is often used in politics without any kind of connection to conspiracy theories though, people talk about it openly.
In fact Bush Snr used the phrase in speeches like this

A new partnership of nations has begun, and we stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective—a new world order—can emerge:

link

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I have a buddy who is a real gun nut and he does his own engraving. It's not that difficult. In fact, he has a gun with gold engraving on it that looks really cool. So in theory anyone could create one of those. You'd have hoped they'd go with a more classic gun like a 1911, but what can you do? If the story is true that these were handed out to GW and all that, then that definitely disturbs me. Is it proof that there is a conspiracy to form a one world government? Not necessarily, but I still don't like the symbolism. And if W wanted to be such an order-keeping badass, he should have gone to fight in Vietnam. Enough with the tough talk and symbolism with nothing to back it up.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
That's true. Just look at the extremes people go to to replicate things from movies...
www.therpf.com...
www.yourprops.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by schlub
I have a buddy who is a real gun nut and he does his own engraving. It's not that difficult. In fact, he has a gun with gold engraving on it that looks really cool. So in theory anyone could create one of those. You'd have hoped they'd go with a more classic gun like a 1911, but what can you do? If the story is true that these were handed out to GW and all that, then that definitely disturbs me. Is it proof that there is a conspiracy to form a one world government? Not necessarily, but I still don't like the symbolism. And if W wanted to be such an order-keeping badass, he should have gone to fight in Vietnam. Enough with the tough talk and symbolism with nothing to back it up.

As an engraver of over 25 years I can tell that no, not everyone can go out and "create" one of these.
In fact, this is not even engraving but machine cut into the slide either by laser or a rotating diamond point.
Real engraving uses sharp hand tools to remove metal to create an image.
Sorry, I just had to point out the difference as 99% of people do not know.
As for the gun what an unsightly piece of crud.
Certainly not worth 4 grand, one and half maybe....
Odds are the piece itself was created by Glock.
The 3 commemorative gun manufacturers out there (I worked for two of them for many years) are American historical foundation, AA White engravers and America remembers - this wasn;'t made by any of them.

Regards, ATA

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
"""If the story is true that these were handed out to GW and all that, then that definitely disturbs me."""

It's proof there is no God. You see we came up with this new cross drilling method and were drilling from Kuwait into Iraq's oil fields. We were stealing Iraq's oil. Iraq got mad as stealing is bad to muslims and they called Kuwait 'dogs' and invaded them for stealing. Which is acceptable in the muslim world, they don't like thieves.

So we used that to justify annihilating Iraq and slaughtering them. Oh sure Saddam killed a couple Kurds who we had attacking him. We killed lots more Kurds than he ever dreamed of killing and gave Turkey the green light to annihilate all the Kurds in Northern Iraq.

Now our elite have yet another war trophy celebrating what they did to the innocent Iraqi people. If there was a God he wouldn't be happy with what those Thieves and Murderers have done to Iraq. Since they are still unpunished therefor there is no God.

new topics

top topics

join