It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia's President says terror attack in Moscow was 'payback'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
All though this is 2 days old thought i would put it on ats, did a search but could not find any previous postings about this.

Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, told The Independent yesterday that attacks like Monday's suicide bombing at a Moscow airport were "payback" for Russia's policies in the North Caucasus, as he compared the country to a "crocodile ready to swallow you up".

Source
independent

Payback

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
good find, you know putin wont take that crap
now were gonna go fight russians to support the georgians

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Georgia should be careful with what they officially say, since the US isnt going to risk WW3 to defend them

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

last time i checked war is what the US is all about. come one like they care about us dying. war = profit. come on cowboys grab your gun and let's fight for the great country that is run by the people for the people.

oh my bad i thought i was back in the 1800's

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Animatrix
Georgia should be careful with what they officially say, since the US isnt going to risk WW3 to defend them

So the Georgian President should pipe down in stating it was probably due to Russia's policies in a particular region? Remember when 9/11 happened? People where stating all over the place it was a direct result of the U.S. policies in the Middle East. In fact some of the most blatant accusations where on this site. Russia just got their 9/11 if you ask me.
edit on 1/28/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join