It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Reading List FOUND*****

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
How you can say its out of context I dont know
"That which we must say to the crowd is - we worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General (of the 33rd degree),..."

This does not appear in Morals and Dogma, and was not written by Pike. It is what is known as the Taxil Hoax, a hoax perpetrated by a French author named Leo Taxil falsely linking Pike and Freemasonry to satanism. In reality, Pike was an Episcopalian.

His book "Morals and Dogma" is actually one of my favorite books. I read it before I became a Mason, and it was in fact one of the primary reasons I myself decided to apply for membership in Freemasonry.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Reading over my previous posts, I realize I came off a more abrasive than I usually try to. Sorry about that.

Just so you know, I'm a sock puppet that Augustus Masonicus occasionally takes out of his closet when he's bored.

Just kidding, but apparently there's statements doubting the reality of my existence, so if I don't exist I have to get my kicks where I can.

@Masonic Light
Ah... I was wanting to see what he'd dig up. I'm more in favor of letting people look things up themselves, it seems like TheGhostViking has a good head on his shoulders after all.
edit on 28-1-2011 by RuneSpider because: Messed up the tags.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Thanx for your answers guys , Yes I have heard of Leo TaxlI . , I will do some more research .
Thanks for your help
. I hope you have a good weekend .

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
Hi Josh i get your point but let me clarify mine .
Im not saying you take orders from the top national banker , im saying that bank clerks upwards but not including bank manager allow the organisation to work as it does .
The bank would not function without the bank clerks bringing in the money the bank manager does not have the time to do it .
the masons higher than 33 degree need the masons of lower rank to do what you guys do , give to charity ,run the lodges . to give them the time and privacy to do the important things they need to do .

Remember I am of the opinion that 33 degree masons are the presidents and primeministers of our world and masons higher than that are the REAL power behind the governments that control the world .

I fully agree with u.I work in the SA mining industry,and a high % of management are masons.starting at lower management.So one can presume it goes all the way up and out,to eventualy control the gold.
But what i would like to know is,who is the good guys and whom the bad?
Elluminati vs masons ?
Never mind,found my answer here www.abovetopsecret.com... thanks
edit on 29-1-2011 by Arcfyre because: To add

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
I would say that the "reading list" was essentially just Macoy trying to sell other books that they published, rather than strictly a "if you want to know more about Masonry, you should really read these" type of list.

Hidden Way Across the Threshold isn't a Masonic book, and the word "mason" appears nowhere in it, according to the Google search of the book's content. It appears to be a theosophical tract, so you're right in judging it "new age", because a lot of the new age movement was based on Blavatsky's work.

Likewise Glints of Wisdom, while published by Macoy, doesn't have "mason" in the contents either, except towards the end in the list of other books Macoy published.

i didn't say they had the words mason in them, i said they were on the reading list, read the first post of this thread

=

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Just so you know, I'm a sock puppet that Augustus Masonicus occasionally takes out of his closet when he's bored.

How have you been? Or should I ask myself?

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind
i didn't say they had the words mason in them, i said they were on the reading list, read the first post of this thread
And I'm just saying that they're not books about Masonry. And that the "reading list" appears to be a catalog of the publisher, rather than an objective or scholarly list prepared for furthering information on a specific topic.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

You wouldn't let me out of the dang sock drawer! Do you have any idea how bad it smells in there?
But I'm free! I found some poor schmo who thought I was a glove, now he is the sock puppet!

In all seriousness, can't hold an internet connection worth a dang around here.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join