It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Reading List FOUND*****

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
i stumbled across an odd book a few years ago at 'The Edgar Cayce Center for Research and Enlightenment' while visiting a friend at virginia beach. it's an old supposedly 'rosicrucian' book titled, "the rosicrucian cosmo conception". this book is pretty far out, but i wasn't so concerned about the content of this book seeing as how you can find it online fairly easily, i was interested in a little leaflet in the back. you see i had an original copy from 1910, and the publisher was macoy masonic publishing company and the included leaflet was a 'recommended reading list'. pretty wild so i felt compelled to find out what some of these books were about, and surprisingly found some of theme available for free on google books. one title was 'the hidden way across the threshold' try googling that, also check the symbol in the first few pages, you will be genuinely creeped out. so these books are all about teleportation, mind reading, telekensis, all kinds of wild stuff that is really super new age and corresponds identically to new age teachings, with many new age authors with listed titles in the reading list. there are even books by alister crowley in that reading list. so with that being said please check on this video about lucis trust (famous new age publisher)
www.macoy.com...

-let me know what ya'll think about this

=

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Very cool, and lucky, find !

The cover of the book 'the hidden way across the threshold' is rather odd. I'm interested in the other books that are on the list. Would you be able to post a pic/scan of the list?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Here is a video lecture by professor Walter Veith ..the secret behind secret societies .... amazingdiscoveries.tv...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

Here's a photo from weiserantiquarian.com... It seems they have quite the stock of esoteric books. Check it out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/717c979382df.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topsy_Cret
Very cool, and lucky, find !

The cover of the book 'the hidden way across the threshold' is rather odd. I'm interested in the other books that are on the list. Would you be able to post a pic/scan of the list?

well i moved outside of the states almost 1 year ago, and gave the book to a good friend of mine for safe keeping. i'll have to wait until it is daytime in America and ring him up, to see if he can send me a scan.

try and download the hidden way across the threshold from google books and check in insignia around the beginning states it is of the order of the s.s.s.

i must warn you though, these books are proof that the masons are satanic, and that new age is disguised satanism, so be very careful and do not mistake what you see to be the true way. it is dangerous ground because the way that they are written makes it to seem as though they worship love, and the light and all this righteous stuff but everything is masked by masonic 'double speak', basically they take something evil and disguise it as something good tricking people, a lot of times good people, into worshiping satan

another book from the reading list which is very interesting is 'glints of wisdom'

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

" try and download the hidden way across the threshold from google books and check in insignia around the beginning states it is of the order of the s.s.s. "

Now that I did not see and is very interesting.

Im not sure if this has anything to do with anything, but in the book "the Terra pages" by Robert Morningsky ( Maybe morningcloud ?) it tells the history of the universe and Earth according to an alien that crash landed and told the story to his Indian ancestors which helped take care of the injured alien. The interesting part is that the reptilian queens that enslave man are called: The Order of the S.S.S
edit on 28-1-2011 by Topsy_Cret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Interesting find...thanks

I guess I won't be goin' to bed as soon as I told my girlfriend I would...
ps. I have never used google books, another nice share

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind

it is dangerous ground because the way that they are written makes it to seem as though they worship love, and the light and all this righteous stuff but everything is masked by masonic 'double speak', basically they take something evil and disguise it as something good tricking people, a lot of times good people, into worshiping satan

Really heavy on that word 'worship", aren't you? Worship is something demanded of the people by that god of Abraham and something they spend a lot of time doing, Xtians, Muslims, and Jews alike. Not to worry though, when it comes to new-age or even satanism "worship" is a word that carries little meaning except to describe what religious sheeple are pre-occupied with doing. It does carry some weighty connotations though, some of the rest of us get a little worried what destructive weirdness their "worship" is going to conjure up next.

With all the atrocities committed in the name of "god"... Well, how bad could the other team be?

edit on 28-1-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
hey!

could you please print the entire list of books? i see people mentioned a few in the threads, but what is the entire 'recommended reading list?'

thanks if you can help!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I do not agree that Madame Blavatsky is Satanic. This is coming from uninformed people which have red nothing of her works. At least her first books are clean, while the works from towards the end of her life are debatable, perhaps someone didn't liked that the truth is out and they tried to corrupt her.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by codrutoctavian

i know what you're saying--it's like calling jordan maxwell evil or satanic because he studies evil and satanic people. foolish, linear logic.

anyway, interesting thread, piqued my interest. try to get a list of the books on the leaflet, you don't need an image scan (although that would be cool).

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Nice find, but there is one thing to be said.
The swastika represented by the book and the one from Hitler are reversed.
In India the swastika is turning clockwise wich represents good. Hitlers swastika is turning left meaning evil.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
Nice find, but there is one thing to be said.
The swastika represented by the book and the one from Hitler are reversed.
In India the swastika is turning clockwise wich represents good. Hitlers swastika is turning left meaning evil.

exactly, i live in thailand and the clockwise swastika are everywhere here, including mad old statues of the Buddha

=

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by codrutoctavian
I do not agree that Madame Blavatsky is Satanic. This is coming from uninformed people which have red nothing of her works. At least her first books are clean, while the works from towards the end of her life are debatable, perhaps someone didn't liked that the truth is out and they tried to corrupt her.

actually its not, i'm very well informed. i used to think it wasn't bad either until i found out that masons follow all her teachings as well as site her works, and i think most of us here would agree that the freemasons are an evil organization. did you know h.b. recieved 33rd degree rank from the freemasons (thats the highest rank, and she is the only woman ever to do so) keep this in mind and watch the video i posted at the top

=

edit on 28/1/11 by emptyOmind because: spelling error

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
You see, the occult is like technology, an art and a science. You can use it to cause harm or you can use it to cause good. If the freemasons are learning Blavatsky's material this doesn't make Blavatsky evil! You can perhaps listen to a more detailed discussion about Blavatsky here:

And please don't tell me Tsarion is evil too

edit on 28-1-2011 by codrutoctavian because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2011 by codrutoctavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Someone I know , when he was younger he and some freinds broke into a masonic lodge .
Recently he showed me a book that he had got that day .
The two things that stook out was that the author was over 100 years old !!!!! - Plus he was WAY WAY over 33 degree which all the masons say is the highest rank .
I understand if you dont believe me I will try and find this book online and link you . I saw it with my own eyes .

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by codrutoctavian

i understand that friend, but i think the problem is, or at least what i have found from my own research is that they are taking something bad and disguising it as good, that is the whole rep of the freemasons anyway. if you really get down to the core of new age teachings, it is wrong, it teaches you to worship yourself, that you are your god. this is incorrect, to say that we are pieces of god is a little closer.

this is from the Bible:

“Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? / Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? / Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest? / And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.”

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
Someone I know , when he was younger he and some freinds broke into a masonic lodge .
Recently he showed me a book that he had got that day .
The two things that stook out was that the author was over 100 years old !!!!! - Plus he was WAY WAY over 33 degree which all the masons say is the highest rank .
I understand if you dont believe me I will try and find this book online and link you . I saw it with my own eyes .

please do, very interesting

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join