It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Gripped By Anti-Government Riots; America Next?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
People, people...seriously!

Calm down!

Oil is headed north of $100/barrel.

Everything is going as planned.

..not for us, but then was that ever a concern?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
As I said in another post, things haven't reached the boiling point here in the U.S. yet. I still can afford food and clothes and gas.It's not that Americans are too fat or lazy to protest, it's just that we haven't had enough removed from us. The government can touch all the products they want, but if they start to impose on our rights, then there would be a Tunisian/Egyptian style protest against the government. Sadly, I think that we are to polarized for a sufficient revolution to happen, meaning that half of the country would be largely satisfied while another half would be unhappy and rebellious--unless, as mentioned before, they start messing with our freedoms; a universal obligation. Still, I will be organizing speeches/protests, if there is a need, down home in Louisiana.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The problem is not
"Wall Street Banksters...Mega-Corp heads...Bilderberger seatholders....Rockefellers....Rothschilds....Koch Brothers..".or whatever PUPPET MASTERS

The problem is people. As long as people accept any form of government they will be slaves.
I stopped participate with democratc elections.I do not give anyone the right to decide for me.

Think what outcome will be from this uprising? More democracy or different regime. It do not matter who it is if it is not You.

In ancient Poland we had full democracy where every man had the right to veto. No majority or Master was able to enforce a law without common consent.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
That said, prisonplanet and infowars aren't really reliable sources.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
People need to stop saying that Americans are too fat and lazy to do anything those same fat lazy rednecks get in theyre deerstand and shoo deer at 500yrd what do you think they will do if they were mad. Gunowners are up in arms right now you start talking about limitations on guns you start pissing people off quick because we know what is next they want your guns we will grow our own food and protect ourselves. The voice you are not hearing is the poor and the homeless go ask them if they think all of this is fair. They cant afford internet but that doesnt mean they are not mad being born poor or not as smart as your fellow man should not exempt you from a good life. You want to save the world figure out whos fault that is and eliminate them. People are so anti anger whats wrong with standing up for what is right you cant make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

I was talking about the half of America that has it's head so far up pop-culture's ass that they don't even know what's going on in their own government let alone the world.
edit on 29-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I agree with you. Just wait until the middle classes wake up and find themselves poor. THe middle classes are loosing their homes hand over fist. Many bragged of having savings but did they have enough savings for this major storm????

Revolutions from Cuba to Russia are led by the middle classes. I beleive that the middle classes will lead the uprising they carry all the key requirements: Anger about their fall from grace; eloquency; and education.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5

I agree with you. Just wait until the middle classes wake up and find themselves poor. THe middle classes are loosing their homes hand over fist. Many bragged of having savings but did they have enough savings for this major storm????

Revolutions from Cuba to Russia are led by the middle classes. I beleive that the middle classes will lead the uprising they carry all the key requirements: Anger about their fall from grace; eloquency; and education.

I disagree.

I feel that for anyone to launch a revolution, they must have core values. Amongst the under 50's crowd in the US there are no real core values or even an understanding of BigGov's tyranny. They, by in large, are self centered and lack the ability to do much more than bitch about their plight on sights such as this. They are entertainment drunk and lack fortitude. In other words, most will eventually accept their slavery to the state. No massive crowds protesting in the streets of Amerika...not while the masses have the Super Bowl or Dancing With The Stars.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Yea I will agree with you on that technology brainwashed fatties and just sissies in general I wont really miss them if shtf. I wasnt pointing at you really a lot of people were saying that you cant categorize a whole country because all you see is football and pizzahut. Some people have broken free from the chains of ignorance and stupidity.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Bible prophecy led me to the political scenes around the world ... these globalists (Lucerferians) are going to have their way ... there will be a one-world government, one-world currency, one-world religion. You can see it happening before your eyes. You really can't deny this anymore! New World Order, call it what you want, it's evil and THE antichrist will rule.

Watch for a 7-year (false) peace treaty with Israel and her enemies ... 3-1/2 years into that treaty the beast will rear his ugly head as god and the tribulation will begin. Just be prepared!!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

World Gripped By Anti-Government Riots; America Next

No. The people in the USA won't riot as long as Obama is in office. If people in the US rioted then the obama luv'n press would label them all racists. (you see it all the time in the press .. heck .. here too .. if you say anything negative about the current administration then you must be a racist :shk: ) The press would 'guilt' them into behaving themselves like good lil' sheeple. It won't happen until Obama is out.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura
Will be interesting to see if this moves to a non-muslim country and the leaders lose their power. I just think there's something really dodgy about all this, and if it's been manipulations by the west that have started this off it might backfire on them by hitting a lot closer to home. Maybe some people wanted a big change of power in these countries, but this could seriously spiral into something huge if several countries leaders are toppled.

I doubt seriously if the US is behind this in Egypt. The organized Muslims who would like to see a NWO running under Islam is probably doing it. They want to run that half of the planet, including Europe. I don't think they will get Eurasia or the Netherlands, but it won't be from lack of trying. Beside, the US just gave them a bunch of new weapons and is planning on giving them more. I don't think they would be doing this if they planned to fell the government a couple months later.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB

Bible prophecy led me to the political scenes around the world ... these globalists (Lucerferians) are going to have their way ... there will be a one-world government, one-world currency, one-world religion. You can see it happening before your eyes. You really can't deny this anymore! New World Order, call it what you want, it's evil and THE antichrist will rule.

Watch for a 7-year (false) peace treaty with Israel and her enemies ... 3-1/2 years into that treaty the beast will rear his ugly head as god and the tribulation will begin. Just be prepared!!

One word for this attitude:
Defeatist (it is gonna happen, so just accept it).

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Some of us are ready ...fat or otherwise

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Um, just cant stereotype both my sons are under 50 and are ready and waiting for the time .....and again fat people can fight ..ever watch sumo wrestling?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
reply to post by romanmel

Um, just cant stereotype both my sons are under 50 and are ready and waiting for the time .....and again fat people can fight ..ever watch sumo wrestling?

Key word here is "WAITING for the time".
Under 50's have waiting down pat.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ya what hapened to the young people??? In the seventies we hippys put the kabosh to the feds over viet-nam. Why are todays young such a cowardly group?? I just cant believe how much crap they take today, especially since they kow the world is f***ed- Also why are most of them over weight?? in my day it was rare for anybody to be overweight. The young in this country couldt hold a cadle to the protesters in most countries. cowards crawl in to your holes.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Americans are way too arrogant to admit that they built a system that will eat them alive. They are sold out people. They would rather start the WW III and throw the world in havoc then admit that what they suffer now is what they accepted and loved. It is the americans that wanned to be the first at any costs. Is them that now complain the most. The leaders they educated and empowered are now stripping them of their elementary rights and brainwashing their children. The system they empowered is now selling their homes and throw them in the streets, is putting and maintaining the cancer into their bodies and so on. And the worst thing is that the corrupt american corporate system is very present in all the world too.
And ill say it again: America will start the world war because of not accepting to change their way. Is understandable because nobody would ever help them recover and they would not resist the humiliation of being laughed at!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
Ya what hapened to the young people??? In the seventies we hippys put the kabosh to the feds over viet-nam. Why are todays young such a cowardly group?? I just cant believe how much crap they take today, especially since they kow the world is f***ed- Also why are most of them over weight?? in my day it was rare for anybody to be overweight. The young in this country couldt hold a cadle to the protesters in most countries. cowards crawl in to your holes.

You are sooo right!

My wife aand I were week-end hippies back in the early 70's in Chicago's Old Town district. People were courageous, focused and COMMITED to end the friggin war. Courageous, focused and commited are three words that have no meaning to many of today's under 50 crowd, unfortunately.

edit on 29-1-2011 by romanmel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Whats happening in Egypt now is coming to a town or city near you very, "very", soon! The elite have been turning up this pressure cooker since 9/11 and the bankers ripping us all off while our governments blame us and make it impossible to live, has caused the cooker to pop! problem is that rioting will only play into the governments hands as they will undoubtedly install martial law and ban demos and marches. When that happens it's all over as anyone who dares to stand up to them will be simply shot or imprisoned as a trouble causer.
The best was, in my opinion, to stop them is by simply saying "NO!" If everyone refused to comply there's not a great deal they could do about it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join