It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen explains origins of mystery piano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Teen explains origins of mystery piano

www.cnn.com

Nicholas Harrington, 16, told CNN affiliate WPLG that he was behind the mystery, with a little help from his friends.

"I liked the idea of an anonymous piano out there, no explanation to it," he said, adding that he viewed it as art for a portfolio in a future college application.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I saw this fine grand piano in another video linked on another thread here on ATS . (preposition?)

I thought (if it hadn't been done already) I'd debut the explanation which has recently surfaced on CNN.

(Anyone remember where I saw this? ) if so, please link! I think it had something to do with that square mass of wood located somewhere in the arctic... the 'promotional tool for the thing 2'

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
When I saw it, the first thing I thought was "wow what a work of art". Turn's out it was!

And the police charge him in 3...2...1...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
i saw on the news yesterday that a couple took credit for the piano saying it was for a film they were making....i'm

sure others will also come out taking credit....the only one who won't will be the person who did it!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Dear MavRck

The very last thing this world need is yet another Jeremy Beadle.

The very last thing.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Yeah well,,,definately cool. I just hope it wasn't a Bluthner or Steinway. That would be a tragedy.

I once drove half way across Western Colorado playing a piano in the back of a pickup truck.

A 1965 Chevy C-10. What a blast. It made its way into some ladies house after that.

I love the Piano too much to just leave one on a beach mud flat in January, unless I already thrashed it.

Come to think of it, I have thrashed 6 or 7 pianos, but I always donated them to Churches or Private homes.

I would leave that kid on the mud flat, and airlift the piano to some blind kid who wished he had one.

But that's just the way I am.

top topics

join