It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grammy Award Superstar Lupe Fiacso & 50 Cent's Radio DJ Exposes Obama & Confirms Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If you don't think Lupe is in the know go here to see his awards
en.wikipedia.org...

Yes of course awards mean something

Anyhow, here is the interview
www.radioplanet.tv...

Lupe Fiasco with New York DJ Whoo Kid talks about Illuminati and how a man from Utath is able to call Obama and tell him to make the stocks go up or down

What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

S&F

Will listen to it later and add my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It is no longer a matter of whether the illuminati exist or not anymore - a lot of people now know they exist. The question is now who exactly are these people involved??? Who the #@%! is this Indian guy and how or why does he have this sort of power?

R.I.P. Tupac

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Anyone else listen to "The All Out Show" with Rude Jude & Lord Sear on Shade 45 (XM 66)? They make a lot of mentions of stuff like this... For all the Illuminati influences, seems theres a lot more people in hip-hop/rap music waking up than most folks would think.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LongSeptember
Anyone else listen to "The All Out Show" with Rude Jude & Lord Sear on Shade 45 (XM 66)? They make a lot of mentions of stuff like this... For all the Illuminati influences, seems theres a lot more people in hip-hop/rap music waking up than most folks would think.

I don't think so, they are being used to make people think that the Illuminati is bad, evil etc. people these days just follow whatever their idols do, for example if one hip-hop artist talks about how bad the Illuminati is chances are sheeple are gonna think that way. They don't even know what 'Illuminati' means, they just follow the trend. That's why everyone should do some research about this topic and know who the real enemy is.

Most people don't think about this but we are currently in a war not the physical war but the spiritual war.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The Illuminati is doing a real bang up job keeping things secret when a bunch of rappers can get ahold of their secrets and expose them. And to think, these guys supposedly run the world.

I think these "artists" are just watching and reading about too many conspiracies. It's been a fad in hip hop for some time to talk about this stuff. It's on it's way to replacing talk of bling and b####es if you ask me.

And it's nothing more than a joke. If the Illuminati exist, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Immortal Tech, none of those guys know the real truth. If they did, they wouldn't be allowed to keep talking about it. period

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Interesting stuff S&F.
I just think he got the Obama thing backwards, I think it's Wall Street that calls and tells him what to do.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
by the way, I was watching Decoded tonight and you know who IS a member at Bohemian Grove? Jimmy Buffet. That's right, Jimmy freaking pina colada Buffet. So ponder that.

(and no I didn't mean Warren Buffet)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
For anyone who thinks the Illuminati (globalists, elitists) aren't real, I suggest reading the book The Committee of 300 by Dr. John Coleman. These people are working to bring about a one-world government, one-world currency, one-world religion. This 'government' will be headed by THE antichrist, not just someone who has the spirit of antichrist but the real monster. These globalists want nothing more than to turn us all into slaves and work for them.

As for who is in control of Obama. Coming from Chicago, I'd think Soros. But George H.W. Bush is an evil entity. There are so many of them ... hard to pick and choose. I do suggest reading the book. Learn who our real enemies are!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
hip hop and the nwo please contribute to this thread .
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Music is a good way of educating the masses .
PEACE

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlv70
Interesting stuff S&F.
I just think he got the Obama thing backwards, I think it's Wall Street that calls and tells him what to do.

I'm guessing it's probably both
He calls them and they call him

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If you want to listen to an awesome hip hop artist that seems to be in the know about things going on check out KRS-1.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
krs 1 of stop the violence fame . yh i agree totally hes been on the alex jones show and was in the obama deception .

oh yeah listen to my tracks people about nwo
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LongSeptember

No doubt man. People in the rap game are getting smart and learning whats going on. Most rappers are getting master degrees and sh!t. and as for the people that listen to the music, they are waking up too.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Uh not really bro.... Illuminati is an evil force... They don't give a sh*t about your life, mine, or the next. You rarely hear of rappers talking on Illuminati anyways, not to mention most hip-hop listeners are not on the internet checking out their Illuminati interviews. If you think the Illuminati are so good why don't you know anything about them? I'm pretty damn sure you don't listen to much rap.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Hate to say it, but KRS1 is a sell out. He is an example for the blacks interested in Illuminati. KRS 1 talks about how we should like the Illuminati in his stand up material, ya he tells you they exists, but that doesn't mean he is not part of it.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The only thing a grammy award means is that your record label put a lot of money in to buying you an award. I have been in the business. I know people that vote for the Grammys. In most categories there are two reasons you win. You spent a lot of money on "independent promoters" that passed that money on for votes, or your record label forced all of their employees with votes to vote in your favor. It is a great way to promote a new artist or to try reviving a career.

Lupe Fiasco winning an award doesn't mean he knows anything more than the average person. I can't really listen to the audio now so I will pass on commenting on content.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSDDay
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Hate to say it, but KRS1 is a sell out. He is an example for the blacks interested in Illuminati. KRS 1 talks about how we should like the Illuminati in his stand up material, ya he tells you they exists, but that doesn't mean he is not part of it.

I didnt know he did stand up yo , but if thats true its not good .
What groups you listen to man , Im feeling warcloud right now and rza , ras kass , guru rip anything thats not on the radio ,

CX

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
If you don't think Lupe is in the know go here to see his awards
en.wikipedia.org...

Nomintated for 25.....only actualy won 4.

Not as influential as some would like to think methinks.

CX.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SSDDay
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Uh not really bro.... Illuminati is an evil force... They don't give a sh*t about your life, mine, or the next. You rarely hear of rappers talking on Illuminati anyways

Rarely talking about the Illuminati? I don't think so, have you even read the OP or the title? Not trying to be mean just saying.

If you think the Illuminati are so good why don't you know anything about them?

You just crossed the line sir
, who said that I don't know anything about them?

I'm pretty damn sure you don't listen to much rap.

Yes I don't like rap for personal reasons but that doesn't mean I don't know anything about that.

edit on 1-2-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join