It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a legal born US resident! Birthers, go away, you are the problem and not the solution!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
Also, Barack Obama is bi-racial. His mother was Caucasian and his father was African.

Factually true.

However, American culture still operates under the so-called "one drop" rule. A child who's mother is a white lady with nothing but Swedish ancestors all the way back to the cave days, and a father with nothing but Xosha ancestors all the way back to the rock art days, will be designated as "black" by most observers in America.

Barack Obama is "black" in the United States, "mulatto" in Cuba, "colored" in south Africa, "white" in Zimbabwe, "pardo" in Brazil, and "American" in Japan.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Boredomsux

Well now that you made me go dig this up, AGAIN, I will prove you wrong. Let's begin. Lesson number 1. THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.

I don't see the constitution or declaration of independence mentioning anything about women as the source of sovereign political authority.

First, just look at the part 'natural born'. This is meant to convey that we are talking about being CREATED under Natural Law and not the opposite which is Positive Law legal privileges. This eliminates soil jurisdiction from any consideration because you only get legal privileges from soil jurisdiction. Soil does not give you natural inherited inalienable rights. Soil does not get pregnant and give birth to human beings. Next, and here is what everyone is missing, let us apply the simple rules of English grammar to 'Citizen' and notice that 'Citizen' is capitalized. The word citizen is a noun, and when you capitalize a noun in a sentence that makes the noun a PROPER noun. A proper noun means a specific instance or special TYPE of citizen. What special TYPE is being referred to? The answer is they are referring to a SOVEREIGN U.S. Citizen. You can not have a sovereign nation if there are no sovereign citizens. Furthermore, you can not have any sovereign citizens without sovereign fathers to create them! A sovereign citizen is one who inherits a sovereign political authority as a natural inalienable right as declared in the Declaration of Independence. Since you only inherit a sovereign political authority from males under natural law, this eliminates your mom from consideration since she is a female and you only get 'legal privileges' from positive law due to your mom, not the natural inherited political sovereign authority which only comes from males. Simply put, 'natural born Citizen' just means that one must INHERIT their right to be President from their citizen father as a natural right and not a legal privilege, and we have just proven that your mom and soil jurisdiction are irrelevant and that 'natural born Citizen' is perfectly defined within the context of Article II, Natural Law, and Positive Law.

THUS making his presidency UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Unless of course they can dig up (photoshop) that good ol long form birth certificate.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

"truth?"

this is a one liner that should be starred, annd doesnt deserve another word =P its the whole point of why you are here. if he thought the people who were asking to see a simple thing werent worthy of knowing where he was born, specifically where, not according to whom. so if we arent worthy of knowing whether or not hes breaking a law, what gives him the right to make our decisions.

he is nothing without us, and he needs to know that. if he doesnt think we are worthy of one small thing, what are we worthy of to him?

you are right (post above) he has spent his life around politics , he knows how to be cruel from a distance, completely legally.
he learned all of that through his young life.
government relies on money, so that is its goal, not the citizens, the fact that you fail to see that, shows why there are so many threads trying to wake people up to the bigger picture, cleetus

you will see the source of the trouble soon enough. the people that tell obama what to do to get money will reveal themselves eventually, probably by accident.

i look forward to this, though you will want proof, just as we were asking mr superman obama who is supposed to change us but doesnt give a damn unless he can gain anything from it
edit on 27-1-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

Yeah I think we as Americans have a right to know where our President came from, and without any of this hear-say bull#

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
unfortunately...whether he is or not none of us will probably never know.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
What better way to tell all the "birthers" to stop talking about it and drop it than start a post on ATS. Brilliant!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Thus a Citizen of a state is, by the federal constitution, made a Citizen of the United States. This means the following:

A citizen of one state is to be considered as a citizen of every other state in the union.

Butler v. Farnsworth, Federal Cases, Vol. 4, Page 902 (1821)

says nothing about having to be a "man" here.
where did your info come from?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

That would be citizen, not natural born citizen.

My info came from the Constitution. You're welcome to read what your country was founded on at any time. It's obviously well overdue.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Barack Obama is "black" in the United States, "mulatto" in Cuba, "colored" in south Africa, "white" in Zimbabwe, "pardo" in Brazil, and "American" in Japan.

And a "drinking buddy" in Canada. Hey, be honest, wouldn't you like to know how much of a biatch Medvedev really is to Putin?
I'd like to know.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yup.. i hate to admit it but your right.

I must admit it's news to me and i dont like it at all.

But i stand corrected under the constitution hes not a citizen.

Too bad they dont give a damn about that "piece of paper"

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
Constitutional Topic: Citizenship

The 14th Amendment defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." But even this does not get specific enough. As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps. The Constitution authorizes the Congress to do create clarifying legislation in Section 5 of the 14th Amendment; the Constitution, in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4, also allows the Congress to create law regarding naturalization, which includes citizenship.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

* Anyone born inside the United States * - When the doc was adopted and added in 1868 the nation then only included 37 states where today there are 50 and the remainder 13 that did not exist then have since adopted this.

* Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe

* Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.

* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national - This covers spies and operatives who concieve a child outside the US!

* Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year - This also decrees that childeren to military families who are born on non US soil either directly or indirectly are automatic citizens of the US as military bases are the sole property of the US Federal Govt.

* Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21

* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)

* A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

*There is an exception in the law — the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.

edit on 1/27/2011 by PhantomLimb because: link

edit on 1/27/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

Specified in quote to further explain what provision covers what case of birth.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

It's all good bro just trying to open up some eyes that's all

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boredomsux

Thus a Citizen of a state is, by the federal constitution, made a Citizen of the United States. This means the following:

A citizen of one state is to be considered as a citizen of every other state in the union.

Butler v. Farnsworth, Federal Cases, Vol. 4, Page 902 (1821)

says nothing about having to be a "man" here.
where did your info come from?

That ruling I like as this paved the way and forced other states in the union to recognize each others citizens as legal Americans and in return strengthened and reaffirmed the bond between State and US Federal Govt.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I think its a shame that guys can pass out U.S. citizenship, but if women dont have it on U.S. soil then it isnt a citizen.

There is one for amending.

so barrak needs to prove he was born in hawai after all

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

And a "drinking buddy" in Canada. Hey, be honest, wouldn't you like to know how much of a biatch Medvedev really is to Putin?
I'd like to know.

ooh oooh oooooh ask palin, shes good at that question now
(off-topic post over, humor expressed, that is all)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

no he doesnt. he really doesnt, legally.
presidential executive order saw to it that any man that had been elected to the president of the united states no longer has to prove he was a natural born citizen of the united states, that he was the president, so that law was void.

u can look it up if you want, it was witten and signed fairly soon after he started fundamentally changing the united states of america. he never mentions what he is changing it to, ill have to wait and see

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching

presidential executive order saw to it that any man that had been elected to the president of the united states no longer has to prove he was a natural born citizen of the united states, that he was the president, so that law was void.

u can look it up if you want, it was witten and signed fairly soon after he started fundamentally changing the united states of america. he never mentions what he is changing it to, ill have to wait and see

Even an executive order can not be retrospective surely????

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

you mean "retroactive".. but yeah, what he said

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!?!?!

Who CARES where he was born!!!! ALLLLLL of your parents parents or parents parents parents came from Europe or somewhere else in the eastern hemisphere, killed the majority of the peoples that lived here... and set up shop... so everybody born on this chunk of land (after the slaughter) only has the right to be president?!!!?!?!?!

Makes sense! The entire country is immigrants!!!!!!

Obama spent most of his life in U.S politics.... Who cares if he was from Venus!?!?!

CLEARLY IT IS JUST A RACISTS WAY OF NOT COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET (the very dark one)
edit on 27-1-2011 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

I do... which is it venus or mars... the sol alliance considers it very important...

Those earthling hillbillies... that is what you are saying...

Sir, your cultural ignorance astonds me... Now I do not have the right to question the o-man...

If I do, I am racist...

Good sir the rules of ATS clearly state that you can not utter attacks on members but their post... Next let me guess...

If I think the federal government is wasting billions of dollars on the healthcare argument, I am racist...

If I disagree with x, from o-man I am racist... no sir read this..

is obama eligible to be president

Lets go where everyone has avoided... what if he is.... lets say it comes out in nov 7 2012... guess what it is the same thing now the VP becomes president...

He learned a lot from bush senior... Quayle insurance, do you want biden to be elected...

My last part to this... the american people weither it is 1 person or more have a right to not be ignored by their government... why good sir are you not arguing over this piont...

Instead of resorting to name calling (racist), address the issues... (coming out the closet is a homophobic reference not racist??????)

The issue is does obama meet the qualifacations of being an american citizen...

The best defense i have seen has been his mother was... Brilliant.... because as you may have forgotten mcCain was born in panama if I remember correctly....

now that is a retort... please can we stick to the numbers...

At the constitutional argument....

Is it possible nither canidate was eligible to be president, so they both went quiet on it...

this may be they start of a breakthrough in the argument... Both went quiet because none of them where eligible... and it would have been..

Palin vs Biden

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching

Presidential executive orders are no more lawful than the notes my child scribbles while watching My Little Pony. They are color of law and a mockery of the Constitution.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join