It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Residents Hit With Government Ban On Paying By Cash

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
I have 3 words for California residents. GET A LAWYER!!!!

NEVER HIRE A LAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!

They are british agents. They work FOR the Crown and the courts of Equity. That is all there is, courts of Equity, Admiralty and Talmudic. The BAR is the "British Accredited Registry", lawyers DO NOT work FOR the people. They will only go so far and then it is up to the "court".

This is total BS in this little town. Everything in the economy is paid for, all these people have to do is "accept for value and return for discharge" the utility bills. By simply writting AFV and RFD on the bill with their social security number, which IS the account number for the trust, then the books are balanced, you can not pay a debt with a debt instrument, simple as that, paper "money" is an IOU for the government taking the gold and silver from the publics hands in 1933 and 1964,

Find HJR 192 and you will see.

The Money Order For Gold
The Democracy on April 5, 1933 issued an Executive Order removing the gold
from circulation as a currency. This Executive Order served the same function as a
money order to the United States People for the purchase of all the gold in society. Gold
is substance and was used in the "payment of debt." When the President wrote the
money order for all of the gold to be taken out of the system and placed with the
government, the government then removed the people's ability to "pay a debt" because
they didn't have any money to pay with. The golden rule is usually summed up in "HE
who has the gold makes the rules", well sounds mosaic to Me. Here is another part of
the golden rule they don't tell you about "He who has the gold pays the bills." They got
the money; they make the payments. The government then became indebted to the
people to pay all of the debts because the government was holding all of the money.
You ever heard the phrase "All money is loaned into existence", well that is right
because they are borrowing it from Me. The money order debited the people by
removing the gold from their possession, which in turn credited the United States
Government with all of the newly held gold in their possession. This exchange is
halfway completed because the gold was taken from the people and nothing had yet
been returned. The people now need something in this exchange to balance out the
ledger and re-credit their original holdings. To complete the exchange, the United States
Government debited them selves with a promissory note
(the promise of Abraham),
which in return re-credited the people. This was the executing order from the President
killing the legal capacity of the Government to control the people. The government was
then dead/debt (phonetically it sounds similar). Here is another interesting part. The
debtor always has the money because he is the one borrowing it, so when the President
wrote the money order which took the gold, they became the borrower/debtor, and that
is why there is a Public Debt, it is because they are borrowing the money from Us, the
Owner. What must happen now is the debt must be redeemed back to the original
owner. Here is the Executive Order (money order) that killed the government and made
them the ones liable for every debt they associate to. When you see "Executive" think,
"execute" and when you see "order," think "money order."

Because all the money was taken away in an executive order (money order), the
President is holding all the money that can pay the bills.
Here is an example. A national
emergency occurs and an executive order is issued and money can now be sent to the
victims. Another example is when Mexico got money from the U.S. The Congress said
no but then the President by executive order, then sent the money. Another example is
when the prisons are running out of money, an executive order can be issued and now
the prisons get all the funding the need.

AND also this...

The Promissory Note To Pay Our Debts
HJR-192 of June 5, 1933 is the promissory note (the promise of Abraham) the
government issued to balance the exchange to credit the people. The Promissory note is on
the debit side of the United States Governments ledger, which was a debited from their
credit, created by the Executive Order of April 5, 1933 when they took the gold out of
circulation. Public Policy is rooted in HJR-192 and is Grace that creates our exemption.
This is your temporal saving grace. Under grace, the law falls away to create a more perfect
contract. Public Policy removed the people's liability to make all payments by making a
contract null if it required the payment to be in substance, because the people didn't have
any money to pay with. All that must be done now is to discharge the liability. Pay and
discharge are similar words but the principles are as different as Old and New Testaments.
The word "pay" is equated with gold and silver, or something of substance like a first-born
lamb, which requires tangible work to be invested in it to remove the liability because an
execution must occur. The word "Discharge" is equated with paper, or even more basic,
simple credits and debits, that exist on paper only, like the slate held by the agents/angels
of heaven that get swiped clean. You cannot pay a bill with a bill and you cannot pay a debt
with a debt. What HJR-192 did was, remove the liability of an obligor (someone obligated to
pay a debt) by making it against Public Policy to pay debts. All that needs to be done now is
discharge the debit with an appropriate credit "dollar for dollar." Debt must be discharged
dollar for dollar in the same sense, as sin was discharged on the Cross. The moment a debt
exists, it must be written off. The catch is, we can't write off the debt because we are not in
possession of the account in deficit; our fiduciary agent is in possession of the account so
we must provide him with the tax return (by the return of the original offer) so the fiduciary
can discharge the liability through their internal revenue service (the bookkeeper). Most feel
that when the money was taken out of society, the people became the slaves, this is not
true, the people were freed from every obligation that society could create thus freeing the
people from any obligation which they may incur simply because we cannot pay a debt. Ask
yourself the question, What are you charging me with? And how do you expect Me to pay?
Simply said, there is no money, plain and simple for me to make the payment with and on
top of that, if I were to pay, who is paying Me to pay that guy and who's paying that guy and
so on... Public Policy is the supercedious bond because it limits our liability to pay. It is the
more perfect contract because it operates on grace to pay our debts after we have done all
that we can. We go as far as we can to fulfill the obligation (acceptance and tax return) and
after we have done all we can, mercy and grace kick in being our exemption to make the
payment. Grace creates our exemption in the industrial society so long as we accept the
charge.

And if anyone would do their research they would find this also..

Pre-Paid
Pre-paid is very simple. The entire economy is pre-paid. Look at it this way: We have a
car sitting on a dealer’s lot. You walk up to buy the car. Does the dealer ever tell you "I
am glad you are going to buy this car because we have to find out how we are going to
pay for this car to be built." No is the answer you would get, but that is exactly what they
are doing when you go to the bank to get a loan. When do they ever build something
and then talk about how they are going to finance it to be built. The product was paid for
when the contract was put in place to collect the industrial recourses through the Army
Corp of Engineers, EPA, DOT, and OSHA in Flint, Michigan to build it. Even more
precisely, the item was paid for when the census did a per-capita poll to identify how
much money those agencies should put into the economy based on our productivity,
(unfortunately take a quick look at Marxism and Keynesian Economics to make a
connection with your worth and your previous status). Now everybody with a head (per
capita) raise your hand. Good they loaned against you to finance the operation, that is
the "Principal Account." Making the item pre-paid for the acceptor. This is another
reason why you are the principal. The principal reason you are Pre-Paid is because
Christ's acceptance of the sins in the Garden of Gethsemane and His death on the
cross, created the Pre-Payment of all your liabilities both temporal and spiritual because
they are inseparable because I wasn't here two thousand years ago but My sins were
pre-paid on the condition that I accept the Redeemer. You are the source of economic
production being the principal and your interest accruing from you i.e. a per-capita
census statistics was pledged as the collateral to be the sponsor of the monetary
systems' credit. That is why when interest that accrues from the principal gets returned
(tax returned) to the principal, there is a decrease in tax liability (a deduction). The
vendor is paying his taxes to you. That is why it is a tax matter. Tax is just a return of
the interest to the principal.

All of this is from this manual found here..

loveforlife.com.au...

I suggext that everyone read the whole of the manual and understand it, we have been duped and this is your ticket to freedom. We WILL wrestle the power back to ourselves this way. A silent revolution without bloodshed and with great education of the masses, if WE pay attention. Forget everything else going on around you, UFO's, 9/11, HAARP and the like, DO THIS, pay attention and free yourself and your family and WE can stop the banksters from destroying the future. THIS should be the only thing that matters in the present moment. Stopping the theft of OUR divinity and posterity.

Will you do it? I did as have millions of others.
edit on 15-2-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Let's see if I clearly understand the ramifications of this ban on the use of cash to use as payments for all debts public or private! Our currency, provided by our Federal Treasury, as legal tender may be used for all debts, public and private; is now overruled by a local community public entity. Our currency, which is authorized for use for all debts, must not be used. Instead we must use an electronic form of payments.

This format used, will give this community entity, the authority to access, your private personal funds, access your account balances, your use of those funds for its services, a tracking system of when, and where you make payments and what you bought(aka)from their city services. It also overrides the Federal Currency mandate that says cash is not acceptable because the tracking is not available. Let's forget about timely electronic transactions, convenience, speed, of using debit cards. Let's focus on what you cannot do! Pay a debt without a tracking system. Forget, having to issue a receipt or submitting a check as access for your account funds, you must only use a tracking system.
Once this government entity has permission to access your funds electronically, it refuses to yield its authority to accept any other method.

I believe there was a great author who wrote about this some 1900+ years ago.
The fellows name was John, who lived on the island of Patmos in Greece.
Very specifically, over One Thousand Nine Hundred years ago, before the coming of electronics, federal currency, before the founding of our country, he writes:

"And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, To be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666."

Well, you know the book: Its the Book of Revelations in the Holy Bible
Chapter 13 Look it up and check it out. This program is the precursor of that system! You are in the middle of those times he writes about.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The idea behind the new rule is to stop residents from requesting city counsel meeting records anonymously to finding out how city politician voted. This isn't some Machiavellian maneuver to force people to use bank issued payments to track their spending habits. At least not right now.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Now I'm going to sound like one of those hysterical end timers. I can't help it, this is so scarey to me. In order for the Bible prophecys to come true, I am refering to the number of the beast without which you cannot buy or sell, cash has to disappear. If only "electronic money" exists, then our bank accounts can be controled and by extension, we will be controled.

REPLY: This has been debated forever. The number of the beast is 666, and no other. so, how could any town or country operate if everyone has the same "account" number?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Cashless society, here we come.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by atomicn
People still pay things with cash? You guys are like those old timers clinging to the outdated practice.

Go use online banking, online bill pay, heck you can even pay over the phone.

Funny how you crazy people turn this into some crazy conspiracy how New World Order and Government are trying to do some evil.

Irrational fear.

REPLY: A conspiracy? You bash people who want to protect their privacy? In this case they are correct. The Federal Government DOES want to know your every financial move, so they can be sure to get all the taxes they feel they are owed. The Gov't already has laws that force the states to eventually go to "non-money" transactions.... like doing your taxes online. That is due to become mandatory. The fine print is the killer, because if they send your tax refund directly to your bank, they have info as to your balance and lots of other "little things" that will come back to bite everyone.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2
I talked to a man on Monday in the Discovery Bay office and he stated that the 5 member board decided to eliminate cash,NOT the people of that town.......I asked several question to which he answered all and was very nice.......He stated that this decision was made because they get 10,000$ cant remember if it was a month or yr in cash for water garbage ect and they run a 2-3 person staff and it takes 45 min to go to bank and such so it will be easier on them to use ck cards as they can use the cks electronically and it saves times and money for them....He also said that the gal that goes to the bank is not insured and if there was a wreak its all on her insurance.Again he was very nice said if i had any more question i could call back any time.

REPLY: The only truthful thing there is that is saves them money. She has to have car insurance, which covers her in case of theft. Also, she has insurance from the state since she works for the state. The "old" system worked fine for decades.

He also said that they had 3 anonymous request for records in a yr and that WAS NOT the reason for going cash less.The way i see it the people DID vote for this 5 person board to give them power to take care of there community.....If they are unhappy with there performance they need to vote them out next election.....I DO NOT see this as big brother setting this up at all....I am amazed that this thread got the attention it did and think the heading of it is misleading.....It IS NOT California it is 1 very small community that will not take cash for services that's it.This is a BIG lesson to me to read better and get as much info as possible before i make a judgment....And this goes for all stuff I HAVE posted about.We grow and learn.
REPLY: Not Big Brother? Do more research.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Amazing, a Government department refuses to accept "Legal Tender" that has been issued by the Government..

Technically, isn't money created by the Federal Reserve which, as we all know, is not a government agency. But I totally agree this is ominous. There's a huge cash economy in California which operates outside the banking system. Perhaps this is the beginning of an effort to control it.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zappafan1

This has been debated forever. The number of the beast is 666, and no other. so, how could any town or country operate if everyone has the same "account" number?

You are correct, I should have said mark and not number. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Iamschist because: took out a dreaded apostrophe :-D

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I haven't yet read through the thread, but if it's true, it doesn't sit too well with me. I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of carrying cash on me and do enjoy the convenience of paying by card, but no longer accepting cash is just plain wrong. It says right on the money "THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE.". To me, that's a contractual obligation to accept it as payment. You're paying off your debt for PUBLIC services with legally recognized currency.

If they don't like it, too bad for them.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americantrucker
I haven't yet read through the thread, but if it's true, it doesn't sit too well with me. I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of carrying cash on me and do enjoy the convenience of paying by card, but no longer accepting cash is just plain wrong. It says right on the money "THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE.". To me, that's a contractual obligation to accept it as payment. You're paying off your debt for PUBLIC services with legally recognized currency.

If they don't like it, too bad for them.

REPLY: You are absolutely correct, sir. If you bring cash to them (and I'd video tape it) and they refuse, then it's on them. This is exactly the reason the sooner California and Washington state fall into the water, the better. But it has to happen in like an hour, so none of them can move inland.

edit on 28-2-2011 by zappafan1 because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Aw bloody great
I mean what the ???

That just sucks in so many ways.

That means Australia will follow suit because our politicians just do as the US government tells them.
Not Happy about that either.

I will (when the time comes...and it will) to use plastic or have a chip to drain my funds.

Shove that

res

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
reply to post by Xcathdra

My thoughts too. How can they refuse cash? There are people AKA "poor people" who have, nor ever will, own a credit/debit card. Owing one requires some type of business relationship with a bank or other corporate organization, and I just can't see a government, local or otherwise, forcing citizens into that. Of course I am looking at the small picture.

That is exactly WHY they are doing it.

This is class warfare, and those with the money and power will predictably win out over those with none.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nohumanintentions

I watched a video many years ago about how enlisted soldiers are given a card called "the mark card" they must present this card to buy anything on base or for medical attention. And the sattlite which comtrols and monitors these "mark cards" is called "the beast".

It sounds like you are referring to the CAC card. Government employees are issued these too. I've actually never heard of CAC cards being referred to as "the mark card." These cards do have to be shown to prove who you are, but you are still allowed to pay cash. Spouses, family members, and retirees also have to show their ID cards to make sure civilians are not using "base privileges." It is not scanned for transactions though.

I personally have a debit card and use cash for the rest of my transactions. It is easier, and I know what I have on-hand. I would have some major issues with not being able to pay with cash. I would probably have to refuse to pay city type bills due to the fact that I work on a cash basis.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
the casless society will soon be everywhere

Mexico to ban payment in cash

Already banned in Loisiana for second hand transactions

House bill 195 basically says those who buy and sell second hand goods cannot use cash to make those transactions, and it flew so far under the radar most businesses don't even know about it.

link

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Simple solution ....go get a cash card at Wallmart if your going to be requesting records... make a fake id too if they request it and match the card name you buy at Wallmart (you can enter any name you want attached to the card you bought online) and now your anonymous again...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Uhmm yeah this is a huge nono.. Business cannot refuse to accept cash as a form of payment. Its illegal to do so.

Incorrect. It's "legal tender" in the denomination of dollars for the payment of various kinds of debt. They don't have to accept cash, just dollar-denominated payment.

I mean, a business can accept Ron Paul Golden Pesos if they want but still must accept dollars (and dollars != cash).
edit on 11/28/2011 by The1Prettiest1One because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
So now people can't use cash to pay for public services? Hmm, well it doesn't matter because even though the DMV won't expect you're cold hard cash drug dealers and criminals as far as I know still do, as far as I know they don't really care to use public services.

Now this reeks of three things.

1. Credit cards, checkbooks and withdraws from bank account are far easier to track than cash. If you watch cops shows the first thing the do is get credit card information. So well I don't want to jump on to the NWO thing and OMG big brother is here. Its still something to be concerned about.

2. The government is tried of people using cash or should I say credit card companies and banks are tried of people using cash. Passing this law would mean forcing people who use cash to instead use credit cards and use said credit cards more often. Interest and charges and such.

3. Or this whole thing might be overblown and just media sensationalism. Its like it hasn't happen before... Though I don't see evidence of that yet.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You can't use cash in Washington State to do anything with D.O.L. and it's been that way for years. Also in our town you can't pay your utilities with cash.

Nothing new, move along.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This is a sign of the times.
A military pal of mine told me years ago,that the push would be to ident everyone ,and everyone's assets go on the ident card .
No more physical money .
The push by Chuck Schumer for ID cards to work ,claiming its to stop illegal aliens ,is the cover story to start the process .
Assume Washington will pass it ,and then it will be law for all citizens to have some sort of national ID card,just to work .
It will then be a short step to making it like a debit card,and your salary goes on the card .

The OPs post however ,is rather jumping the gun ,and it is illegal to do this. They don't even need to get a lawyer .Just report it to the state atty general ,and inspector general .
Talk about stupid. Not everyone has credit ,and everyone knows this.

edit on 05/28/2013 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join