It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paying with cash? you are considered a TERRORIST!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
ok i have been watching ats posts on facebook for a long time and never realized you had to become a member to actually make & reply to posts. So yes I am "new" to the group and this is my 1st post. I just feel I have to get this info out ASAP. I am in complete and total shock right at this moment....I regularly read articles from infowars.com and this one is unbeleivable. Headline reads "California residents hit with gov. ban on paying with cash" I had to read this because even here in delaware we have gotten funny looks if we pay with cash and even in some instances were told we CANNOT pay with cash. The article was disheartening enough but at the end of the article there is a video distributed by homeland security.The video suggests that “Terrorists and criminals do their best to cover their tracks. This may include paying by cash.” The hotel receptionist acts baffled and dumbfounded when a guest asks to pay in cash and says he does not use credit cards. Like a dutiful tattle tale she alerts her manager, concluding “I guess it’s not a problem, it’s just… WEIRD.” The narrator of the video then confirms “This is suspicious behaviour”.

I am just dumbfounded! I have been in the "know" for over 8 years and i heard about this coming along time ago but it was just a shock to really see it put into policy. I now know that next move WILL BE the force implantation of a microchip in evey human, that no man may buy or sell except for he who has the "mark". I watched a video many years ago about how enlisted soldiers are given a card called "the mark card" they must present this card to buy anything on base or for medical attention. And the sattlite which comtrols and monitors these "mark cards" is called "the beast".

I see the end is near with the new "see something, say something" IWATCH army. our walmart is now 1 of 5000 that had installed a new tv in the front that will blare at you gov. propaganda while you are shopping. Big sister will be pushing you to tattle on your neighbors & friends while you are shopping for groceries. And they have a new program for kids to turn in their parents! I know in the many future generations that our offsprings; offspring, will look back at this time in history and wonder why we didn't do anything to stop this nwo. How could we stand idle by and let this all happen. Our future generations are going to hate us forever. Just think of the world THEY are going to have to be a slave in knowing we could have stopped it from happening by brining down big gov! ok i've said enough below is a link to the actual article & homeland security video.

California residents hit with gov ban on paying with cash
edit on 27-1-2011 by nohumanintentions because: edit paragraph format

edit on 27-1-2011 by nohumanintentions because: edit paragrah format

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Credit cards only with a hotel, i can understand....unless you want to use cash, and come up with another $500 security deposit in cash as well

people trash rooms....simple as that....so on this one, blame morons not NWO

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Welcome.
Id like to share a little bit of advise. I have seen others mention this and I completely agree.

1. This introduction forum is not particularly for this type of post.

2. The manner in which you have your post written; one extra long paragraph, no spaces anywhere, just sentence after sentence after sentence, does not make for a reader friendly experience, which can deter interests in reading it. That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Aside from that, welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Of course, what really is “WEIRD” is the fact that we’re expected to believe that US citizens will find it perfectly normal being asked to report on each other for a government that wishes your every purchase to be electronically traceable on the off chance that you might be an enemy of the state.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Welcome.
Id like to share a little bit of advise. I have seen others mention this and I completely agree.

1. This introduction forum is not particularly for this type of post.

2. The manner in which you have your post written; one extra long paragraph, no spaces anywhere, just sentence after sentence after sentence, does not make for a reader friendly experience, which can deter interests in reading it. That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Aside from that, welcome to ATS

I agree completely. I didn't even read the opening post because of the way it was structured. Paragraphs are essential.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

thank you. i will take a note on any future posts i make, (1st post & all). and i agree its prolly not the best placment but it wouldn't let me post in a regular forum

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nohumanintentions

Hi nohumanintentions, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

Please add any comments or opinions to this already ongoing thread that you may have.

California Residents Hit With Government Ban On Paying By Cash

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive PM (private messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive PM's to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story please use the complain / suggestion feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

Thread closed / removed

Sauron,
Member & Moderator.

edit on 27/1/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

top topics

join