It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul calls for stopping aid to Israel.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Israel helped by trying to kill all those anti-semetic soldiers on the Liberty. Israel was bravely defending itself against a clearly marked allied ship.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ron 'JFK' Paul and Rand 'RFK' Paul have better watch their back.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What a great idea
stop alotting billions of foreign aid to the few, when your own house ie-U.S is on fire, seems like the common sense is picking up a bit

Amazing when you get a legit spokesman for the people what starts to happen

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Ehhh, I cut him slack for the package he wrapped his demand in because if he worded any other way, even a simple cut foreign aid, he would have been quickly added to the antisemitic list.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Here's the video.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Thanks for posting that

I like how Paul says his position is to cut all foreign aid, and Blitzer has to specify all foreign aid and aid to Israel. I would assume that all foreign aid would include Israel, and Blitzer was pandering for Paul to sound like he is specifically against Israel.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
i stopped supporting Rand Paul during the elections, because he told AIPAK he was buddy buddy with them. turns out he was suckering them! BRAVO!!!

i just re-added him to my facebook, and i can be a fan again.

but he is taking a huge chance. considering the xionists killed Lincoln, JFK, Louis T Mcfadden, amongst many others, Rand Paul is taking a big step for LIBERTY, but he is also taking big chances against the worst criminals mankind has ever encountered.

these fools start wars to get their way.

but, im sick of indentured servitude. i know the chozen love to keep us down, but i just want freedom.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Funding both sides of an arms race never made any sense to me. I think it's an excellent idea to cut all foreign aid for a time. Every last penny. At least until we get our act together internally again as a nation. Now can we please take a look at military spending?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Well, according to Pauls 500 billion plan, military spending would only be cut by 6% of last year. Personally, I think we could safely cut a little deeper I'd say 15-20%.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

I'll raise it to 25%.

You know...running a country is a lot like running a household. You have to make sure that certain critical things are not cut off from your home...food, water, electricity and so on. Then if there's money in the budget left to give, you give and then you buy the nice-to-have things. And you keep a sane amount of firepower, not an insane arsenal. Unless I guess of course your brother-in-law happens to make weapons. Sigh....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm not big on Rand, but I totally agree with him on this one, and with most of the posters here. All foreign aid (except maybe some agricultural aid) should stop immediately for all countries. Israel is no more special than anyone else.

Well, there is Lichtenstein. They could be our new national mistress.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
fountain of peace? has this guy completely lost the notion of what the definition of peace is. how can a 40 year military occupation in which thousands of palestinians have been killed, starved and humiliated be considered a fountain of peace. you can't even say israel is a garden sprinkler of peace let alone a majestic fountain that spouts peace and harmony.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

People on welfare sound the same no matter where there are. Haha. Shocking!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join