It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Contact in Nasa Video?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
I've watched the video and read the interesting coments above yet I don't know what all the fuss is about! The object in the distance on the right at 1:36 looks to me like another guy in a space suit... Is this possible? Were there two astronauts there working?

Indeed.
There at least 2 men out there.

And nothing said is out of the ordinary, at all!

All common terms for spacewalks and the jobs they do on them.
Yes, all!

These are big jobs...
lots of work..
they need to stay in constant communication with everything they do..
every piece they move, every bolt they turn..

OP,
You had me excited to watch this video..
But there is absolutely nothing strange here. lol

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
No offence OP but i do think this belongs in the Hoax forum, i dont mean to say you purposely tried to hoax it but what you were seeing moving was another Astronaut.

Also i would take to much notice of the conversations, they do talk in a kind of code...

I have watched that clip 5x over and i dont see anything at all that would indicate aliens or ''contact'' with them.
Even if so do you really think they would release it publicaly??

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

schmo.. what you see is the other astronaut ,, they are positioning a piece of equipment..
no "eyes" blinking... just reflection off the helmet of the second astronaut..

nothing here...sry

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I did put this in the Gray area because I wasn't sure what I was seeing either.
Thanks everyone who watched the video and helped explain it.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Are you saying a disembodied alien with only a face accompanied this mission? Is that what you're suggesting or am I missin' something here?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg

Something definately happened. I am not sure what I am looking at. Maybe I am seeing things, but I still can't get past what they are saying. They see something, even if it isn't in the video, they see it.

Let's examine this for a second. They are 200 miles from Earth and you think because they "see something" that that is strange?
They can see Africa, a floating screw driver, the other end of the ISS, Africa, lightning ....etc.

I don't think NASA would let anything slip past them like they did when they aired live back in the 90's that clearly showed strange things. I do believe whatever they show to us idiots now, is either taped or on a delay feed. Cause lord knows, they don't want us to see those 2-mile round 'ice-particles' again

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

He said. "Dave Holden and Company did a great job simming this for sure." I'm assuming they are talking about a simulation that they did, and how accurate it was to what they are doing in the video.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the video OP.
I can see why you would hear these things, but I think you may be hearing what you want to hear.
When you said, that he can see movement and that he's scared, I thought he said "It's good" but quickly. And the woman also said, "Movement, good" or something like that.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

great video i much appreiciated it!! some of the words were different atleast to me somewhat choppy sounds bits at times, but that can be expected!! good job brother an there you have it folks, FIRST CONTACT!!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

A REFLECTION HUH??! ON BOTH EYES? AT THE SAME TIME? COME ON MAN!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join