It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Contact in Nasa Video?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Ok, ignore the title of this video. The person who made this video was thinking they were looking at Nibiru for some reason. Please don't watch the video with this intention. I see something totally different here, and I need to know if anyone else can see it. Because I think there is something to this video, even if people misinterpreted it.

At the beginning of the video, you can hear them say, "Go get him, Lobo!"

Then you hear "I see motion, I see motion." The lady says "Very good."

You see the astronaut flipped over, and directly across from him, in the darkness, is something. Something is clinging to the side. It is hard to see in the darkness. Keep watching though.

The astronaut says "Very nice." at 1:34. Answered by "I concur."

At this point, look in the background and something rotates or flips over. First you see an arm or a leg or something. Then sticks it's little head up.

This starts to happen about 1.36 in the video.

This view from the Helmet Camera on Astronaut Scott" blah blah..

But what is that thing peeking out!?!

Watch very closely after she says the word "Space suit." The thing even blinks! You can see it has black eyes, but it sort of blinks.

Then the astronaut says something about it is encircling...and then starts praising the filming and then says something like he sees it moving back.

I definately see it moving back, I've seen it's shadow. I'm calling first contact right now.

I agree.

Let us know when you think it stepped out Lobo?

Did the alien step out of range of the camera? What does "stepped out?" mean here?

Then you see a bit of the solar panels. They seem to move the camera around. And you see the side profile of something with bulging eyes and lips. Sort of frog like, more than a grey.

First Contact means Alien Contact.

And of course, he says we'll be hearing about this in a moment. The powers that be would want to cut the transmission.

They'd have to cut filming before the public knew what they were really seeing.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
After watching the video, I do indeed think that was some sort of alien contact.

Where did this video come from?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I saw it on Godlike Productions forum. But they were thinking they were looking at Nibiru. There appears to be some sort of planet in the background, but it just looks like the earth to me. I don't see Nibiru anywhere. But I was more interested in what they were saying. As I listened to what was being said, I thought they were talking about Alien Contact.

Something definately happened. I am not sure what I am looking at. Maybe I am seeing things, but I still can't get past what they are saying. They see something, even if it isn't in the video, they see it. I think I see something looking out. Maybe I am just seeing a part of the equipment or something. It does seem to blink though. Maybe this thing is a shape shifter of some sort or has camouflaging ability. Anyway, I am going to watch this video a few more times to see if I can see anything else.

At the very beginning of the video, I do notice that the Astronaut is climbing the side of the structure but he isn't the only moving thing. There is something else there moving I think.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
thats a part of the equipment, the blinking part is some kind of shadow or lights
edit on 27-1-2011 by ruffagii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yes, maybe what I am seeing is a part of the equipment. But even so, They are seeing something. Even if it isn't captured on the video, they see something. Listen to the dialog here. Something is moving, encircling, they see it's shadow...first contact.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Great find OP star and flag for you.
As for the video i don't see how anyone could call that thing a piece of equipment.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
at 2:09 did he just say "the creature is observing us, for sure"????

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Well I don't really see or hear any alien contact taking place (it's hard to tell though what's going on), but I think this is what they think is Planet X:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2b2e2a9be57.jpg[/atsimg]

Is that just Venus or something?

reply to post by ruffagii

I think he actually said "they did a great job serving us for sure".
edit on 27-1-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
At 2.00 minutes in, you hear

"Correcting..."

"That's amazing, I think. First thing of all...does this look like to me/ or is it encircling me...

I can't really tell what is said here. He says "That's amazing, first thing of all The next part is either does this look like to me/ or is it encircling me

He is immediately interupted! I would have liked to know what was so amazing that he was seeing.

He is interrupted by someone praising the filming.

Then I think he gets a bit nervous. He says he definitely see's it moving, seen it's shadow. I'm calling for separation right now.

At 317 it sounds like he says "They're going to be getting close." He is interrupted again.

Then he says "Standing Contact Stopped."

This apparently surprised the other guy. Thank you final maneuver here.

It is kind of hard to understand what is happening. But apparently something amazing happened, and they had first contact, whatever that is. You can hear that the guy was a bit nervous, but the other guy was praising the filming, but also seemed to be trying to interrupt the astronaut before he said too much.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I've watched the video and read the interesting coments above yet I don't know what all the fuss is about! The object in the distance on the right at 1:36 looks to me like another guy in a space suit... Is this possible? Were there two astronauts there working?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I agree that something is going on out of ordinary. but that alien or equipment you think you see from the helmet cam is another astronaut. the first thing you see is the guys hand and then his helmet comes into view. and the blinking is something going on in the reflection.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

beat me to it

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

looks to me like another guy in a space suit.

Yeah, I also agree with that observation. That's what I immediately thought when I first saw it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I have to say that it's extremely, indeed excessively, difficult to comprehend astronaut crosstalk in these videos in general. It's also impossible, without some kind of context, to know what the living HELL they're even talking about. What I'm leading up to is, in what context would an astronaut say "3, 2, 1: First contact!"? Surely it wouldn't be in the context of "First Contact."

All this quite aside from the generally presumed fact (at least among this crowd) that First Contact happened long ago; exactly when and by whom is itself subject to great speculation and argumentation.

I'm sorry, I really am, to throw such cold, cold water on your theory. But I don't think I can buy into First Contact in this scenario.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
I've watched the video and read the interesting coments above yet I don't know what all the fuss is about! The object in the distance on the right at 1:36 looks to me like another guy in a space suit... Is this possible? Were there two astronauts there working?

Yeap--That's what I was thinking too so went looking

Astronauts Scott Parazynski and Doug Wheelock today install the International Space Station?s P6 truss in its final location. A new task was also added to this third spacewalk of the mission to provide comparison data of the station's two solar array rotary joints

www.astronautix.com...
I think the first contact thing is Parazynski touching the truss that being connected.
edit on 1/27/2011 by Pauligirl because: can't spell

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The blinking looks like a sun visor is being pulled down to shield some of the sunlight. It is pretty bright up there.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Sorry i'm not seeing anything your desribing, what makes it worse is that everyone else seems to see it in this thread but i can't!!

Where is it??

I see the other Astronaut in the background to the right of the camera, he flips around and then i see the top half of his helmet, but thats the only movement i see.

Please help? I'm not trying to hint that i dont beleive you, i'm just saying i cant see it...but i want too

At 1:34 when something moves in the background?? That's the other Astronaut, isnt it? You can clearly see the space suit.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I think that is what everyone is seeing. I'll admit that when I first watched it, I did think it was a cute little alien, but after I watched it a few more times (I think I've watched six times now) I realized that the cute little alien is just the helmet of the other astronaut. It did look like eyes at first, and I did see the 'blink' even, but I'm pretty sure it's just the other guy and the blink was reflection or something of the like.

I so hoped it would be a cute little alien. It would have made me feel better knowing that whatever else exists out there (if it does) is cute and not those ugly ole greys!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Yeah it's definatly another Astronaut, the suit is obvious. He spins around and then is looking toward the Astronaut with the camera.

The only think i saw in the clip was was kinda odd was the image at the very end which looked like a brown..gray?? But it was so fuzzy and unclear it could be an camera issue or something that is distorted..

I'm also thinking that when they say ''contact'' it is something to do with the work they are doing. Hey i may be wrong but that;s what it looks like to me..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
@ 45 secs, the girl says, " Copy. Good Motion, continuing."
Then the astronaut says, " I see motion.. I'm scared."

Then they cut the audio feed of the astronaut and replace it with the stupid girl narrator.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join