It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Orb like I've never seen before..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hi! I've been waiting till I had 20 posts so I could post this picture that was taken a 2 or 3 years ago by my niece at my in laws place. My niece was outside at the time with everyone else, when she took the picture. It wasn't raining at the time, and after seeing the photo, we looked at the spot where the 'orb' is, and there is nothing that could have caused that kind of reflection or anything... Any comments??

(hope the links work!)

edit on 27-1-2011 by Weeeden because: i didn't edit anything.. just wanted to see if I could figure out how to get the pics in there instead of the links... sorry.. couldn't figure it out

edit on 27-1-2011 by Weeeden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
What is this? some medallion hanging from a wire, jesus

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
There does appear to be a line coming down from the wire to the orb. The orb itself looks the like some of the UFO videos I've seen.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So Your Saying That black Line ( Above The Two Talking ) ISNT Holding The disk, and that this is actully an orb? Sorry But Its A Terrible Pic I Think it Looks Like Something Hanging From Wire but Thats Just Me...
SO In Conclusion Fake Or At Least From Where Im sitting

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Can you get a zoom in on the first photo and post it? Interesting!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

edit on 27-1-2011 by crazydaisy because: double post

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JarredAus

I'm saying there was absolutely nothing hanging from that line.. lol I believe it's a power line or a phone line or something, Im not sure, but it didn't have anything at all hanging from it! It's definitely not a fake.. my 12 year old (at the time) niece took the picture..(not to say that a 12 year old couldn't take a faked pic, but not this one!)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

That is the best i can do with it. the picture is pretty grainy to begin with.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Thanks for zooming that!
Sorry for the low pic quality, it was late afternoon, and the camera wasn't that great...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
That does look a lot like a circular disk hanging from a black wire that stretches accross the picture.

Any further explanation for this one OP?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Looks like your classic rain orb.
But as you stated it wasn't raining.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It looks like a floating cell, but looks more like a light artifact.

Did you see it when the pic was taken or after whe you looked at the pictures?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It looks like someone cutted and pasted some object onto the original and then scanned in the photo online. The "orb" kind of looks 3D coming out of the picture while the characters in the photo appear to be flat. Or, someone decided to photoshop it and claim it as part of being part of the picture.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It looks pretty dark in the picture and if the camera was just your average point and shoot type , i'm pretty certain that the flash fired causing a near camera reflection of a raindrop or water droplet

Nothing paranormal or spooky here

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
When the picture was taken, was the orb there? I'm guessing not....

If what you say is true, then perhaps you captured an object from another dimension.

Does it mean anything to you?

Anyway to clear up the picture more?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by _Highlander_

I have not explanation for it! I never even at the time considered trying to hang something shiny from a power line.. which is on the property across the street.. I was totally wigged out when I saw the pic after it was taken.. I went through other pictures taken that day, (all somewhere on a disk now) and there was nothing else on any of the pictures! I've just been waiting to find somewhere appropriate to put it, for people that might be interested..
I can't really help everyone that feel it may be a fake, but to those that maybe possibly believe me, isn't it COOL?? I keep showing people I know, and they all think I'm a freak cause I'm interested in stuff like that.. sooo...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

It wasn't raining, and it was later in the afternoon...I dont know whether or not the flash was on though..so I can't help with that one

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by _Highlander_

My niece was taking a bunch of pictures, fooling around with the camera, so i didn't see it until I got home and put the pictures on my computer, later that night..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

There was no photoshopping involved at all! I mean, you can believe me or not, but I just found it really neat!!

It probably is just a fluke water drop.. i dunno... That's why put it on here

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
For those interested you can see the image error level analysis for the image here I won't say anything apart from there is an awfully suspicious square block around the orb

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join