It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dynamics Card 2.0 : The Future Of Credit Cards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Can change info on the fly? Has been being tested "stealthily" hmmm. Credit Cards for now. Very interesting, so perhaps it won't be an embedded micro-chip after-all. My money is something that stays either on or in very close proximity to me as I am all but sure that the majority of people do as well. So they wouldn't technically have to implant you with a chip, they would just have to give the one in these cards a little range.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
great post but i'm not so sure this is where we are going. our current smart phones are the future electronic wallets. in a few years every major retailer will have an app that you can use to pay. starbucks is doing it now and it will even work in starbucks at target stores. target will likely be next and then everyone else will follow.

the technology to do that is already available to us since we already carry phones. a developed app can be deployed much faster and theres no cost for additional hardware since we already have one. just find a developer to develop the app, test it out, deploy, market, done.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The future is convergence, all electronic devices becoming one. As for what exact features it has and how it is implemented, time will tell.

new topics

join