It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noam Chomsky On WikiLeaks, Middle East Uprisings And More

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
For the Chomsky fans here, a 6 part discussion on current events in Middle East and his opinion on WikiLeaks from the 24th of this month.
I'm not here to toot a Noam horn, but I appreciate various angles on situations, and especially ones that are articulated so well and cut thru to the issues. He does not have all of the answers, but I am only trying to uncover as many pieces of the puzzle as possible and it is my opinion that Chomsky is a good representation of thoroughness in investigating, and he has a wealth of experience in foreign affairs.

Noam Chomsky On WikiLeaks, Middle East Uprisings And More

Peace,
spec
edit on 27-1-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
when the american empire is dead and forgotten, historians will look back a noam chomsky as a man ahead of time who used the freedom of speech to it's fullest extent only to have his foresight, keen insights and bare truths fall on deaf and ignorant ears.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. Good to hear the great man speak.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
i am very interested in chomsky so sorry for the lack of a good comment but its my bed time and i want to watch this in the morning and dont want to forget but s&f anyway and i shall probably comment in the morning.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thanks for posting S&F. Noam Chomsky changed the way I see the world, what can you say? Monster intellect, cuts through the crap like a laser, and lays the truth bare.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm saving this to watch later---thanks for the Chomsky!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Just here to bump up the thread. I'm surprised it's not getting more attention. I've watched all of the videos and it is highly important for you ATSers to watch.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Hey thanks for the bump DevilJin, and I agree, this is an important discussion. I would like to see him debate still too, but either way, I am always glad to hear his assessments.

spec

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. Thought i'd only have a quick look and ended up watching it all.

Good post.

top topics

join