It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Intelligence Report: Mossad Ran 9/11 Arab 'Highjacker' Terrorist Organization.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by tommyjo
reply to post by wcitizen

Just another failed journalists inventing a conspiracy story. Check out his website and his subscription rates? Easy money taken from people taken in by his fantasy stories.

en.wikipedia.org...

TJ

I don't see any substance in your argument, please explain why his website and subscription rates, and the wikipedia article are evidence that this journalist is a fraud. Please also explain why you disbelieve that he has access to the information he refers to.

How did a "journalist" always associated with nutjob fantasies, get hold of British Intelligence documents that the UK msm would kill their grannies for ? And how come there is not a frantic enquiry going on in the UK about this horrendous leak ?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

THREE OF THE alleged hijackers listed their address on drivers licenses and car registrations as the Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Fla.known as the Cradle of U.S. Navy Aviation, according to a high-ranking U.S. Navy source.

Another of the alleged hijackers may have been trained in strategy and tactics at the Air War College in Montgomery, Ala., said another high-ranking Pentagon official. The fifth man may have received language instruction at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Tex. Both were former Saudi Air Force pilots who had come to the United States, according to the Pentagon source.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The above post reminded me that ome or two of those trainees was missing in texas a while, back.
Dissapeared off the base....poof.
To the OOP, The FBI is implicated as wll in "Handling a couple at least of the 9/11 Pilot arabs.
This was in california, San Diego?
The two were seen in the company of two FBI agents, and were being assisted in some ways here to get in flight school maybe?
It is a bit fuzzy, but the basis is fact...The patsys of these false flag operations, (Oswald, Sirhan Sirhanm Hani Hanjour, etc et al.) all have had some pre event contacts with shadowy goverment figures that seem to be able to remain annonymous, even when ther identities are known,details documented,
The press is faced with all kinds of obvious leads which it has consistently REFUSED TO FOLLOW UP>
This fact also screams goverment intervention, and knowledge, as well as a cver up of signifigant proportions.
One has merely to refer to Operation Mockingbird, to get an idea of the scope of the pehetration our intelligence services have made into media control.
Reasonable people. who have remained silent up to this juncture, are begining to fear that they have remained silent too long.They see the flaws and have done so since the first pictures were broadcast.
Through fear, as well as prudence, they have neither supported the OS, nor clambored onto the Truth platform.
It seems they may have been practcing an all to familiar form of denial, and were hoping that the situation would just resolve itself.
The proof it wont gets more convincing by the day. To this end, it will never be over till the real truth is known.The importance of knowing that truth for every american is probably the highest priority item underlyingour reality.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

And that case shows exactly how even intelligent people, like Robert Ellsworth, can be fooled by an optical illusion.

At the time even Jane's Rockets and Missiles initially went with missile. They quickly dropped and reversed that claim after further segments of the video were released.

Join the discussion. It was amazing how many people were fooled purely by perspective.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

contrailscience.com...

TJ

edit on 28-1-2011 by tommyjo because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Because the bigger and more vibrant the story/headlines the more clicks he will get on his website and blog. The Wiki link was to clue people in to who this guy is. As already pointed out do you really think that he has access to this level of information and nobody is running with it? He and others who create this type of story will simply be relying on the old story that the main stream media is controlled and that they won't run with it.

He knows that his story is BS, but if it pays the bills and gets him some attention then everything is fine. It is easy, easy money and many make their living out of such blogs and subscription websites. This story, like all his others, will die a death and he will move on until he creates another. I say die a death, but obviously it will forever be brought up for years to come by posters on the 9/11 threads as 'smoking gun' evidence.

TJ

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

LOL you deniers are all the same, blame money and fame, yet never take that into account with people who actually HAVE money and power.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

LOL 'deniers'. Remember to get back to me when the 'smoking gun' evidence comes to light? I know, I know it is all out there but the Illuminati and NWO suppress and downplay it.

TJ
edit on 28-1-2011 by tommyjo because: Edit to add that I got paid $20 dollars as a disinfo agent for this post - easy money!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Because the bigger and more vibrant the story/headlines the more clicks he will get on his website and blog. The Wiki link was to clue people in to who this guy is. As already pointed out do you really think that he has access to this level of information and nobody is running with it? He and others who create this type of story will simply be relying on the old story that the main stream media is controlled and that they won't run with it.

He knows that his story is BS, but if it pays the bills and gets him some attention then everything is fine. It is easy, easy money and many make their living out of such blogs and subscription websites. This story, like all his others, will die a death and he will move on until he creates another. I say die a death, but obviously it will forever be brought up for years to come by posters on the 9/11 threads as 'smoking gun' evidence.

TJ

That is your opinion, and I respect it as such, but it is not fact, and also contains a lot of conjecture and assumptions.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Multiple sources have made the same clames, including the former president of Italy. If an head of state is not good enough, then what is?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Multiple sources have made the same clames, including the former president of Italy. If an head of state is not good enough, then what is?

Given that you presumably think it possible that a head of state was involved in the "false flag" operation, it would be difficult to find a more severe case of apportioning credibility to a witness based on whether or not you like what they say.

Madsen is a joke, his sources are pure nonsense. He gets a small amount of traction at RT because they don't much like the USA and UK. It's remarkable how truthers are so quick to express weary cynicism at the motives of the media when it disagrees with them, but so slow to see the equally obvious motives that drive the people who toe the line on 9/11.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

No you do not understand. The former President of Italy Francesco Cossiga said the CIA and the mossad were the perpetrators of the 911 attacks. We are not talking about some guy in the basement, unlike with the 911 deniers, who think some kind of conspiracy of Architects, engineers and men in uniform is going on, to sabotage the war on terror.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

No you do not understand. The former President of Italy Francesco Cossiga said the CIA and the mossad were the perpetrators of the 911 attacks. We are not talking about some guy in the basement, unlike with the 911 deniers, who think some kind of conspiracy of Architects, engineers and men in uniform is going on, to sabotage the war on terror.

In November 2007, the Corriere della Sera reported that Cossiga had declared that everyone knew that 9/11 had been engineered by the CIA and Mossad with the "help of the Zionist world" to discredit the Arabs. He was, of course, being ironic – though this did not stop the statement circulating all over the internet. www.guardian.co.uk...

Sometimes it helps to use commonsense!

- now i have no doubt that the CIA let 911 go through, but then they mostly do work for the NWO - as for the real perps, it was 19 Arabs with boxcutters, guided and enabled by the KGB as revenge for Afghanistan.

The whole demolition nonesense is a giant smokescreen.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Why would you believe him just because he's an ex-head of state? I would assume that you'd be less likely to believe a head of state, given their power and position. Surely to get to that level you must be an unprincipled person, and likely in some way allied to the NWO or whatever you want to call the powerful interests that really run the world.

Flip it around. Tony Blair is an ex head of state. So is George W Bush. Neither of them think that Mossad carried out 9/11, and yet you don't seem particularly keen to take their word on the matter. Why?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Yes just keep trying to talk that away. Especially when PNAC called for a new pearl harbour like event.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Yes just keep trying to talk that away. Especially when PNAC called for a new pearl harbour like event.

Talk what way? I asked you an absolutely valid question. You said that Cossiga's opinion was worth listening to because of his stature in politics. I asked why then you wouldn't credit other former heads of state with the same authority.

Te answer, obviously, is that you give credence to people whose opinion you already agree with. Which is not a particularly sophisticated way of judging evidence.

It's also abundantly clear that Cossiga didn't think 9/11 was an inside job. But don't let that get in the way.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Flip it around. Tony Blair is an ex head of state. So is George W Bush. Neither of them think that Mossad carried out 9/11, and yet you don't seem particularly keen to take their word on the matter. Why?

Maybe because Blair and Bush are both known to be notorious liars, with some of their lies exposed - whereas Francesco Cossiga was well known for his honesty and for telling the truth even when the truth would hurt himself!

As we could see when Cossiga admitted to have been involved with the Gladio organisation etc?

Peace!
edit on 29-1-2011 by Chevalerous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

But he said we should believe him just because he's an ex-head of state. Coming from someone wth a conspiracy mindset I find that an odd stance to take - apportioning authority to someone's words based on their position in a structure of power relations that the conspiracist usually asserts to be a fraud.

Fair enough though, I don't trust Bush or Blair at all, and Cossiga is clearly a more honest individual. But it's also abundantly clear that he doesn't think 9/11 was an inside job carried out by the American government. He was, to use the vernacular, taking the piss.
edit on 29-1-2011 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Cossiga was known to talk the truth wether it hurt him or not. If he would be in the mafia he would be what is called a blabbermouth in technical therms. Bush and Blair arent exactly known for their honesty.
But just keep trying to talk this away, just like you and your lot kep trying to talk away engineers, architects PH.Ds and whitnesses. It is amusing.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Okay, so your faith in him has nothing to do with his position in politics. You've changed your mind, which is fine.

How about the fact that Cossiga was obviously joking with his comments on 9/11? Read the original - in Italian if you can, but the full English transcript should be fine - and it's clear as day that he's making a joke at the expense of the Italian left. He even said as much later, and was explicit about his beliefs regarding 9/11. And that it was not an inside job.

Although of course by that point this notoriously honest man, a politician unafraid to speak the truth, was probably, er, lying, wasn't he?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

A Mossad unit consisting of six Egyptian- and Yemeni-born Jews infiltrated "Al Qaeda" cells in Hamburg

i can never get my head around the item, that Israeli agents
(1) convinced 8 militant Muslim pilots to kill themselves in striking at American, iconic buildings
(2) they themselves, the Mossad agents willfully died as martyr patriots, as they were the pilots

the 2 principal pilots of each crew being comandeered, were themselves in an overarching cell or secret group.
the other 3 expendable 'muscle' of each crew were only assigned there at the last minute to help insure the successful hijacking.

now? were the 8 total principal pilots Mossad-Israeli Agents from Egypt and/or Yemen?
and incognito as militant Arab zealots....

the whole Mossad theme is whacko... unless the idea was presented to a single mossad agent
as a 'story' years earlier, and mossad considered it a very good storyline and sought to enact
the real-thing.....the Blue Turbaned man, the religious zealots seizing aircrafts, the 3 prominent targets,
even down to the week delayed (Ft Dietrich) anthrax, attacks by a neo-nazi through the mail-post system.

but as far as agents taking part in a wholly mossad operation, that sounds incredulous...
as fully autonomous mossad agents would surely need constant supervision by other covert agents
thus making the whole Muslim Militant cell an Israeli agent staffed cell with, agents so deep
in undercover that they passed as willing to die militants and devout to Islam 100% of the time...
it just does not flush with me...

i think i'll get in touch with WM reports.... and see if the Brain Research Lab up in Bethesda has any
connection to the evolution-inception of the 9-11 storyboard

i was doing a EDIT attempt, and the server at ATS must have had a brain fart...because there were 12 pages of replies in the thread only moments ago...
now suddenly the count of pages is back to the normal, real-time-line, and current two (2) pages...
edit on 29-1-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join