It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Intelligence Report: Mossad Ran 9/11 Arab 'Highjacker' Terrorist Organization.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with Wayne Madsen, so I can't gauge how reliable he is, but this material, published today, is pretty explosive if it is accurate.

www.opinion-maker.org...

Snippet

British intelligence reported in February 2002 that the Israeli Mossad ran the Arab hijacker cells that were later blamed by the U.S. government's 9/11 Commission for carrying out the aerial attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon. WMR has received details of the British intelligence report which was suppressed by the government of then-Prime Minister Tony Blair.

A Mossad unit consisting of six Egyptian- and Yemeni-born Jews infiltrated "Al Qaeda" cells in Hamburg (the Atta-Mamoun Darkanzali cell), south Florida, and Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates in the months before 9/11. The Mossad not only infiltrated cells but began to run them and give them specific orders that would eventually culminate in their being on board four regularly-scheduled flights originating in Boston, Washington Dulles, and Newark, New Jersey on 9/11

Full article on: www.opinion-maker.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

what do you think mossads ultimate goal was by doing this

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

To get America to fight their wars for them. What else?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
well I have followed the Madsen Report for
some time now. Most times he is spot on
with the info. He also does a lot of interviews
on Russia Today network. He has videos
on youtube. So I would consider the source
reliable in most cases.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
I'm not familiar with Wayne Madsen, so I can't gauge how reliable he is, but this material, published today, is pretty explosive if it is accurate.

I have watched Wayne Madsen be explosive for nigh-on a decade. In my experience, the bigger the tale, the more it is rectally sourced.

Shame...the man lies like a rug.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Just another failed journalists inventing a conspiracy story. Check out his website and his subscription rates? Easy money taken from people taken in by his fantasy stories.

en.wikipedia.org...

TJ

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

What makes you think its a "fantasy story"? We cant trust architects engineers college professors and now journalists have some kind of agenda too?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Because it is easy to do. Anyone can do it and he isn't the first or the last. Do you honestly think that this tale is going to be a breaking news story and proof that 9/11 was a controlled job?. It was the same with his belief that the USS Cole was hit by a missile fired from an Israeli submarine. He makes money out of doing it - easy money!

TJ

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by tommyjo

What makes you think its a "fantasy story"? We cant trust architects engineers college professors and now journalists have some kind of agenda too?

Calling Madsen a journalist is something of a stretch. More worthwhile to ask yourself cui bono? Who benefits from this whopper?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Actually it has been the KGB that has run nearly every terror group in the world - after all state terror was the primary operating principle of Soviet Communism - they merely adapted it as an tool of foreign policy.

The NWO elites - use the KGB to do their dirty work for them, more recently the KGB has been subbing it out to the Islamicists - and then getting idiots to blame the jews for it all,they must be laughing their socks off!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Certainly makes sense to me!

Afterall, supposedly there were reports that some of those 'hi-jackers' still alive and well in saudi.
That would be explained by the preference of Mossad to use false passports of still living people.

Hopefully i will be around in 40-50 years when the truth will get out.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Actually it has been the KGB that has run nearly every terror group in the world - after all state terror was the primary operating principle of Soviet Communism - they merely adapted it as an tool of foreign policy.

The NWO elites - use the KGB to do their dirty work for them, more recently the KGB has been subbing it out to the Islamicists - and then getting idiots to blame the jews for it all,they must be laughing their socks off!

Except maybe the mujaheddin.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Exactly. I agree. He still believes that the Chinese launched a missile from 30 miles off California all the way back to China on 8th November 2010. The video is on You Tube entitled 'Wayne Madsen - Missile from Chinese Submarine 30 miles off California'. He thinks that because he served in the Navy gives him some sort of credibility in defence matters. I feel sorry for those people clicking on his subscription links.

TJ
edit on 27-1-2011 by tommyjo because: spelling

edit on 27-1-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well I have followed the Madsen Report for
some time now. Most times he is spot on
with the info. He also does a lot of interviews
on Russia Today network. He has videos
on youtube. So I would consider the source
reliable in most cases.

Thanks for that.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
A lot of people, especially in the secret services knows the OS is BS. Mossad and parts of the US Military are the more realistic suspects with a few others thrown in the mix.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Exactly. I agree. He still believes that the Chinese launched a missile from 30 miles off California all the way back to China on 8th November 2010. The video is on You Tube entitled 'Wayne Madsen - Missile from Chinese Submarine 30 miles off California'. He thinks that because he served in the Navy gives him some sort of credibility in defence matters. I feel sorry for those people clicking on his subscription links.

Yeah. Everyone knows that man has not yet designed and built intercontinental ballistic missiles or submersible vehicles capable of firing them. Just because former Deputy Secretary of Defense Robert Ellsworth said that it was definitely a missile doesn't mean anything. After all, who hasn't been a Deputy Secretary of Defense for the United States and an Ambassador to NATO at one point in their lives?

edit on 28-1-2011 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Israeli involvement with 9/11 is the hottest of the hot potatos in the 9/11 story. If you told people that Dick Cheney ground his mother into hamburger and ate her, you would run into less resistance than if you told people that the Israelis were integral to the destruction of the WTC.

Any pursuit of the 9/11 Israeli connection is going to be met with denials, with abuse, with a quick deal of a royal flush's worth of anti-semite cards, with disinfo and with mitigating "fall back" stories and limited hang outs, such as "Israeli organized crime did it" and so forth.

Madsen's story may be the truth or it may fall into one of the other optional categories. People should be prepared for numerous options whenever they are looking at another revelation concerning the Israelis and be specially aware of any attempt to put the whole blame on Israel. That's a sure sign of disinfo and trolling for anti-semites.

I haven't checked out the details of Madsen's story but from what I have been able to see from different presentations trying to get to the bottom of 9/11, there were three principal foreign movers in the 9/11 story, the Saudis who financed and had intelligence agents and assets involved, the Pakistanis, who financed and had assets involved through radical islamist groups in Pakistan, the Israelis, who probably were instrumental in originating and planning the attack by means of "agents of influence" inside the seat of power in Washington and in destroying the WTC through demolition experts working secretly to rig the buildings.

The foreign efforts were all done at the direction and under the oversight of a faction of the US government using the US Air Force and the Secret Service, FBI and CIA to shepard the operation from it's planning stages, through to completion and cover-up.

The Saudis, Pakistanis and Israelis may seem like an odd collection but they are all US client states for military equipment, which means that the US basically keeps those regimes in power and that when push comes to shove, they are all US puppet states. For those states to be involved in an attack on the US can only mean that the idea for the attack originated in Washington and was done in cooperation with Washington.

The 9/11 story has been circling itself for some time now in a narrowing spiral of lies. Few people are fooled by the Bush administration's version of events any more.
edit on 28-1-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This guy has a history of initiating or subscribing to a raft of nutty theories e.g. swine flu was manufactured in US.

Why anyone should believe him about the time of day beats me.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
There is overwhelming evidence from numerous Soviet defectors attesting that the KGB and now the FSB is and has been behind just about every terror group in the world - getting morons to believe that Mossad is behind every terror attack is just the icing on the cake!

It suited the NWO very well to allow the KGB to infiltrate western society and conduct subversion operations - a role increasingly being delegated to Islamicists nowadays.

Gen. Pacepa, who defected to the United States in 1978, recounted this story in an August 24, 2006 article for National Review entitled "Russian Footprints." "According to Andropov," said Pacepa, "the Islamic world was a waiting petri dish in which we could nurture a virulent strain of America-hatred, grown from the bacterium of Marxist-Leninist thought. Islamic anti-Semitism ran deep. The Muslims had a taste for nationalism, jingoism, and victimology. Their illiterate, oppressed mobs could be whipped up to a fever pitch."

Gen. Pacepa explained how this was put into operation: In the mid 1970s, the KGB ordered my service, the [Romanian] DIE --along with other East European sister services--to scour the country for trusted party activists belonging to various Islamic ethnic groups, train them in disinformation and terrorist operations, and infiltrate them into the countries of our "sphere of influence." Their task was to export a rabid, demented hatred for American Zionism by manipulating the ancestral abhorrence for Jews felt by the people in that part of the world. Before I left Romania for good, in 1978, my DIE had dispatched around 500 such undercover agents to Islamic countries. According to a rough estimate received from Moscow, by 1978 the whole Soviet-bloc intelligence community had sent some 4,000 such agents of influence into the Islamic world.

www.highbeam.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Just another failed journalists inventing a conspiracy story. Check out his website and his subscription rates? Easy money taken from people taken in by his fantasy stories.

en.wikipedia.org...

TJ

I don't see any substance in your argument, please explain why his website and subscription rates, and the wikipedia article are evidence that this journalist is a fraud. Please also explain why you disbelieve that he has access to the information he refers to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join