It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Time is NOW. Fight Oppression and Tyranny.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Today I feel it is important to send a message to whomever may decide to read this post. My message is a message of the future and one of giving the power back to the people. The time of corrupt governments and tyranny is OVER. It is time for everyone to start thinking for themselves. STOP listening to these crazy people that convince you that your are more or less than anyone else on this planet. We are all HUMAN. It doesn't matter what god you want to worship. It does NOT matter what the color of your skin is. You are my brothers and sisters and I cannot stand to see any of you suffer any longer. We, as the occupants of this planet, as a whole, have a responsibility that we MUST NOT ignore any longer. This planet is OUR home. It does NOT belong to anyone, especially The powers that WERE. These few people making decision in chairs in offices for the whole of humanity. Decisions that only separate us brothers and sisters. Decisions that cause us more harm than good. The time is now my fellow human beings. It is time to reclaim responsibility, and to do what we all know needs to be done. Anyone whom is reading this needs to sit down with themselves and question their current state of mentality. No more can we go around harming each other when we share common enemies that wish US harm. We can't be led into believing that this group is "bad" because of whom they worship. Don't be FOOLED into fighting wars for things that are NOT important. It's time for people around the entire planet to start putting down their feet and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! We are sick of the fighting, sick of the corruption and deceit. As a whole WE cannot fail, WE can NOT be defeated. If you're one of the people reading this that thinks "How is anyone supposed to change anything" or "what can I as one person do?" This is your answer:
STOP allowing your mind to be directed. STOP denying your fellow human brethren love because of propagandist LIES. Embrace one another and know that when we were birthed onto the planet by whatever means, we were one. We were HUMAN. The powers that WERE would have you believe that we are all different. To a degree is bears some truth, but our differences should NO longer be used as a tool for separation. Rather we should use our differences to bring us together. I CHOOSE not see race, or skin color. I CHOOSE to see family, to see hope. The time is NOW fellow humans. Let us bond together in support of one another. Let us work together towards the common goal of peace and acceptance. There is no longer room on this planet for hatred and separation. There is no longer room for corruption and greed. United we STAND and divided we fall. So let us stand together as humans, and repel this vicious attack on our humanity that has been taking place for far too long. Much love and prosperity to all my brothers and sisters reading, I wish all of you the best of luck in your quest for unity and peace.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
V for Victory!
2nd

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
That is some good reading brother! You certainly just made my night! Cheers!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

S&F I agree.

I would like to add a personal note.

If you are thinking about joining the US Military... think twice.

The American people need to step up and realize we are the worlds terrorists. We aren't there to help them! Our tax dollars are going to protecting the drug lords. With all of our advanced technology, you really think we couldn't have won a war against the so called "Cave people"? We aren't suppose to win, and never were. Stop promoting death and destruction!

Your government doesn't care about you. More military veterans involved in this "war on terrorism" have committed suicide than have actually been killed by terrorism.

There was a time when serving in the military was honorable. I now have more respect than the local burglar I'm afraid. There is no such thing as "Supporting the soldiers, but not the war." without soldiers there is no war.

You are giving them power by joining the military.

Edit to add: I guess I really should say joining the military in general doesn't necessarily mean you are a bad person. But the thing is once you are in the military you are forced to commit crimes. You are brainwashed until you LIKE to murder and rape. You may have good intentions, but those in control have turned the military into corrupt monsters. Don't EVER support the military until all they do is peacefully protect our borders!

I hope that this recent trend of corrupt governments being toppled by oppressed people doesn't stop. I hope it only grows in force until the whole world joins hands in a fight against those in power. They have shown they do not care about the people, so we must care about ourselves.
edit on 27-1-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pittsburgh

I'm glad it helped you in anyway. I do hope that this will move enough people to start a chain of events (Such as the pass it on movement) Just remember that you aren't alone, none of us are as we all have one another. In order for it to work, the changes must be made first by those whom are reading this and don't exactly have a peaceful outlook toward even the smallest group of people. Eliminating the social programming that has been done is a tough process, but I have the feeling that people WANT it gone NOW. I hope I can encourage everyone that reads this to embrace their fellow human and love them for who they are and not hate them for what they believe or the color of their skin. The powers that were are even loved by me, because at the end of the day, they will see that the loss of their power over humanity will not kill them, merely open their hearts and eyes to what they've been doing to themselves and their brethren.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is an echo of sorts of some of the newer posts I have made. The problem is - that the GP doesn't care about the future. They care about the "right now". "The future will happen...well....in the future and right now I don't care. There are Jehovah's witnesses at my door and I'm on the way out to buy a brand new smartphone that I just saw on TV. I'll give them a good chewing about because they don't love jesus the way you out to love him."
A unified world apart from religious convictions will never happen in our lifetimes - because it gives something trivial to bicker about. They don't see that it's all a setup from the very beginning to divide us - they believe every word they are spoon fed, and disdain those who would try to get them to see beyond their dogmas.
One of the biggest problems with this country right now is apathy. No one gives a sh*t enough to do anything about anything, except to whine & moan about how everything is shot to hell.
Religion started out as a great way to control large groups of people - until the groups got too large. Then they had to be split (various denominations) who didn't agree...to assure they were kept under control.
Back to the apathy thing....
Very few people have the drive and determination to set high goals and work hard towards them until completion, or they are attained. It is much easier to "find your groove", and much like a merry go round, go on over & over & over & over. Deviating from that takes willpower. Doing nothing at all but complaining requires hardly any effort at all, anyone can do that - not everyone will stand up against an injustice, and hardly anyone will if they are the only ones doing it. When it all goes down, only two types of people will be left....the ones who saw it coming and ran & hid - and the ones that are fighting against it. Everyone else will perish in their recliners while watching reruns of American Idol. Some people are content being cattle. I am not one of those.
Good job on the thread. Interesting to see where this goes.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Unfortunately, this is true. Sadly, this is what the world must go through in order to make real change.
It's no longer far-fetched to see where the world is going. One can't just sit and cuss everytime injustice happens right in front of your face, now is the time.

2012 is the year the 10's started (looking back historically from our future).
The so called "end of the world" is a distraction. Remember, fear?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Fear is a powerful tool, always has been or so history has showed us
I am not scared of much to be quite honest with all of you. (Only zombies, really). Ever since I could remember... back in the olden days my family taking me to church with them... I had so many questions about so many things and I didn't get many answers... everything was "generalized/generic" to a degree. I remember being told aliens were fake... people laughing... that would never happen... but he could walk on water so on and so forth. I come to the realization that sht happens, people lie, move on. I think that alot of the current things happening in the world are being provoked and have been part of a greater plan. I wont go into depth, because it would sound nuts to alot of people lol. But things aren't what they seem to me

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum. (I dig)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-1-2011 by Pittsburgh because: typo

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
You're right! Apathy is a horrible problem with the people of today. However I am also right when I state that it is all coming to an abrupt halt. People are losing their apathy. Egypt is a FINE example of this happening. I have been saying for some time now that corrupt governments can only push people so far until people start to push back, and there are limitless ways to push. The way I chose to push back, is the way I feel I can do the most damage to the oppression befalling mankind. This being unity. I, myself, was a very apathetic person in a way. Always reading about what is going on, the terrible things in the world, but I never did anything about it. My time is NOW. Just like everyone else on this planet who's time is coming very quickly. Everyone has something to do, and what I have to do is spread my message to people and destroy the apathy. I am convinced that I am making a difference with each post of hope and well meaning that I make. I am fighting a war my fellow humans, and I ask you, my brothers and sisters, to join me in fighting this war. This isn't like other wars, like the 'war on terror'. This is a war of the SOUL. This is a war against the CONCEPTS and IDEAS of separation a division. This is a fight for our freedom, a fight for OUR planet. We've had the fight brought to us all day everyday and most of us sit there and accept it. Not anymore will people be so accepting of the tricks used by the powers that were. A new Era is dawning, and it is the era of Humanity.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
the thing is that religion is just one way of a government getting support from its people and is often not needed. here in the uk it is almost a taboo for a politician to talk about religion but we still went to war, although many where against it.
the press is the real issue as many are scared to speak out in fear of losing their dream jobs and others probably just dont care.
the other thing is that here in the west we all live so comfortably and have families etc... so we dont really like to put a spanner in the works and i am shamefully guilty of this myself, aswell as falling for all the trappings of capatilism etc...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Do not feel as if you have given in and been defeated. I know how it is in the West as I am an American. I can see where your view comes into play on the media as well. The media may play a big part in TPTW's global agenda, but no matter how many LIES they spread and tell to the masses there will always be people like US. People like us that seek to get the truth out there. People like us that inform our fellow brethren of the wool being pulled over their eyes. That's the point of this site in its entirety. For someone to come bring information to light, even if it is just speculation, so that it may be looked upon by others so they may be informed in the event something does happen. The first step is to make a change within yourself, to see everyone else on this planet as your equal, friends and foes alike, we are all family. The second step is to start thinking of ways this world can be improved. The third step is to make a movement with your newly accepted human brethren to change the things that none of us like. The voice of one is lost in a sea of voices, but when the sea of voices is chanting for the same thing, they are a force that is not capable of being ignored.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

you speak the truth and in a very well written easy to digest way, its a shame that many are so blind to the ways of the world today and that some are so easily fooled by those in power. i find it hard to find real people in my life that can see through the media and the governments of both of our nations as they are one of the same, but i have had many try to deceive me in my lifetime and because of that experience i am now far from naive and able to see things clearly.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

It is a shame most are so blinded, however I seek to pull the blinds off of as many people as humanly possible. My own first thoughts on this topic were ones that dwarfed myself. I wondered "How can I, just one person, make all the difference to everyone?" At first it seemed like an impossible feat. However I know there must be PLENTY of other people whom feel exactly as I do. This thought alone gives me strength in the belief that I can accomplish something of great importance. Even if no one else reads this thread I have hope that those whom have will come to accept others as their human brothers and sisters. Eventually I plan for these words of unity to reach the farthest corners of the planet in every language. When we, the people of this beautiful planet, stand together for the first time in all of human history as one group against those that attempt to keep us down, they will know their reign of terror has ended and that mankind will NO LONGER be pushed around and tricked into mistreating one another. I will not stop with my message until I see this entire planet stop on a dime and stand together as one. Even in the event that I may be struck down, the powers that were can NOT halt this idea. This concept that will save all of us.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The Time is NOW.
The time was 5 years ago...

2nd...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

You're correct, the time was 5 years ago. Also 5 years before that, and before that. Well my brother push is coming to shove. I have a feeling that if you're posting here it is because you feel the same as everyone else. Sure others may have tried what I am trying now, and you may believe that they have failed for the fact that the world is still in a horrible condition. However they did not fail. Their ideal and concept of the world working together STILL lives on. It will continue to live on regardless. The powers that were would like you to believe that world wide unity is an impossibility. That there are too many differences for everyone to join together. They'd like you to believe your human brothers and sisters need to be killed because they don't accept a broken system. Weather or not the time should have come sooner is nothing that matters. The only thing that matters is that WE are capable to stopping this slavery. WE can stop the violence, WE can stop the corruption. Messages of peace from the past live on even more powerfully today then they were when first spoken or wrote. I plan to amplify these messages and spread them as deep and as far as I can possible spread them. Even if others are skeptic of my capability to make the slightest change in even one person, I REFUSE to stop or even be moved from my standing on this. There is hope for all of humanity. There is hope for all of US. With every bullet fired, every bomb dropped, every child left unfed WE are failing OURSELVES.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

there is one book i have read that changed my views of the world and that book is called "my life" by fidel castro. i understand that many americans will have a view of castro that may not be all that favourable but the man is a great speaker on human rights and ethics and the book was a real inspiration to me and taught me that education and other peoples needs are the most important things in life. this book also cemented the views that i already held about our governments(uk and us) being completely controlled by the need for power. it is a sad time that we live in but also a great time for people wanting to change and make a difference but too many of the people fighting for change end up resorting to violence or damage of property and the media use this antisocial behaviour to strike those down who have grown so angry with the situation that we are in, that they resort to these measures.
i hope that we see change within the next decade or so as without it, many more will be killed in wars involving our two nations more than any other nations on the planet.

we are historically two of the most murderous nations on the planet but yet we preach about peace and democracy, how ironic is that.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
well said fellow human. it reminds me of a quoite, THE GREAT ONLY APPEAR GREAT BECAUSE WE ARE ON OUR KNEES. by a man named james connelly irish freedom fighter. peace and freedom to all.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The thing is, we are all separated. Yes, we share this planet. But the government has done VERY well in keeping us divided. Even in our own homes, the kids go to their rooms to play their games. Adults are in different rooms with their electronics. It's hard to coordinate a family event, much less a global uprising against TPTB.

I truly applaud your idea. I am all for it. I have written threads based on the same thing. But the apathy is just murder to any goal we have. People simply don't care and it SUCKS!

Sometimes something will happen and the people wake up, start to rub the sleep out of their eyes, but then just as quickly, they're passed back out cuddling with their Iphones or whatever. I hate what we have become. Society has taken a huge decline.

Also, as long as their is religion, there will never be peace. Simple truth. As some religions order the murder of others in the name of their God.

Great thread though!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
yes you are right...the time is now however, far too many people are"asleep" but rest assured, something will wake them up, just a matter of time. I am one of those people that wish for change but I feel like I stand alone and I feel totally helpless... I know noone that would be prepared to stand at my side, they are too bothered playing their games sadly.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
We all need to wake Up and Be the change that happens in this world:

“Victory at all costs,
victory in spite of all terror,
victory however long and hard the road may be;
for without victory there is no survival"
-Winston Churchill

top topics

<<   2 >>

join