It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major WORLDWIDE Heavy Seismic Activity!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It took a while for this guy to get to the point. It was kind of annoying listening to him rattle off all of those country and city names. But he may be on to something.

Here is the first of a set of 12 YouTube videos that I stumbled on 3 months ago. What the guy says in the first video matches up what what John Moore says in the following videos.

PLEASE WATCH:

Global Warming: What the Government Isn't Telling You (1/12)

NOTE: This seminar is really about Nibiru, not Global Warming.
edit on 27-1-2011 by windwaker because: addition of info

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I live in Saigon on the 3rd floor of a 3 story house in the middle of the city. I guess it was Wednesday about 2pm and I felt a big sway and I heard the metal stairway outside rattle for a few seconds. I thought wow an earthquake, looked outside and everything seemed normal. I forgot about the whole thing until last night I was having dinner with a few Vietnamese professors from a university and one of them brought it up. He said he had read about it in the paper but didn't feel it, he was worried because southern Vietnam isn't known for quakes and would not be perpared if a big one hit. So today I looked at the Vietnam news and sure enough a 4.7 quake about 185km away in the South China sea. Some reports had it lasting 1-3 minutes a few miles from where I live.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I can't stop laughing.... Does this mean the Navy will be taking over operations in Nevada?!!! When area 51 goes under-water so to speak. Come on if the government knew this was a possibility then why would they invest with infrastructure so heavily in those areas? Lol sorry folks sometimes it's just plain funny.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

I think we tend to jump to conclusions when it comes to these types of readings. I'm no expert but couldn't some of this have been cause by one large earthquake?? On a side note, I definitely see an increase in overall worldwide activity whether it be volcano's, earthquakes, weather, ect and it is definitely worrisome to say the least.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

That is an excellent video series. I only intended to watch the first couple but had to listen to the whole thing once I got into it. That is a pretty in depth discussion of what going on what the government is doing and why. His map does not agree with the op video but makes more sense to me. And his background if true is pretty credible.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I'm surprised no one found it before. If everything he says is true, then we don't have much time left. I've been trying to put the pieces together for the last few months but after seeing the video you posted it just all started to make sense.

On the 19th I felt a small tremor while watching the morning news and I made a post about it. I was not then thinking that we would see huge earthquakes in the near future. My conspiracy thoughts were focusd on mass animal die-offs then. But it seems like over the last week people are talking more and more about earthquakes.

Honestly, John Moore's video series scares me, and I'm hoping he is wrong, but yes, he does seem pretty credible.

If he's right, then the government should slowly start shutting down services any day now as they prepare to take higher ground and move to the new capital...Denver???

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by condition9

Not even close. I'm not a guy, I'm a grandmother/house-keeper/spinner/knitter/ reader of science from Indiana. I know what good science is, and I expect people to use it when they are trying to make any kind of point about something within the realm of science.
The whole troll, US gov or mil shill, disinfo agent, and all similar names I'm called are just silly. No one cares about anything anybody says on this or any other website. Don't believe me? Google me. I'm on the web for debunking, recipes, knitting, and spinning, and just a few other places. I'm even on facebook, but don't know if that comes up or not. I have too many time-consuming hobbies to actually "work" on the web.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Earthquake Analysis 2010

Understanding earthquakes and the LISS seismograms

Nothing more to say as I get sick of this moronic stupidity. (Not you stars15k or the OP, but the idiots who post this rubbish on the net over and over again)

edit on 28/1/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

No one has yet specifically contradicted anything the video is showing so what is your point? It is mainly showing seismic graphs from all over the globe and he is giving his opinion. What problems specifically do you have with this? The seismic graphs seem to speak for themselves do they not?

OK, I am contradicting it
, and yes they do speak for themselves and they do not say what the video was misinterpreting.

Read my post above as that, or rather those two, will provide the education you are looking for. You can always ask before posting a new thread if you are not sure. I get these questions asked in a u2u from time to time.

And read my previous post as to why this is not in the several year long quake watch thread.

By the way the Quake Watch thread starts afresh each year so currently it is very short!

edit on 28/1/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I haven't read your links yet but will when I get some time. However A few lines of summery as to what it is you think is rubbish that your feel links elaborate on would be nice. Just calling it rubbish and then posting some links with no summary of them at all is annoying.
edit on 28-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Hi Hawkiye, I can see where you are coming from, but I would also say that if you have subsequently read the links you will have discovered for yourself that what this guy is saying is just nonsense.

Anyway, I had hoped I would not have to listen to that drivel again, but I had to in order to reply to you.

00:41
He states that every single seismic station in the world is on that page. Actually there is a selection of about 82. They are spaced around the world, for obvious reasons. There are many thousands of seismic stations in the world. Here is a list of seismos that feed into the NEIC but BE WARNED this is a long page. Not recommended for dial-up.

00:13
He points to a helicorder page which is showing a mess of lines. I think it is a Chinese one. He says that this mess is magma flow. It is not. Magma flow is indicated by HT and I doubt if you would even see it on those seismos/helicorders (sorry confusing. I will just call them seismos). What he is seeing is telemetry problems and/or interference. Most of these signals are transmitted back to the IRIS Data Management Centre in the US. There are many relays on the way and it is not the least bit uncommon for there to be some quite severe interference at times.

03:05
He says Spain is having some heavy seismic activity. If you have not read my links yet then I recommend that you do so now as they explain why the seismos all show activity, but that ALL this activity is from ONE earthquake (later on he identifies it, but does not realise that he has done so) This earthquake he is seeing on the recorders is the 7.0 in the Loyalty Islands. Here are some brief details.

Date/Time UTC,Latitude,Longitude,Magnitude,Depth(Km),Location
2011-01-13T16:16:41.000Z,-20.62250,168.45900,7.0000,9.0000,Loyalty Islands. New Caledonia

I keep a record of all earthquakes that I can lay my hands on. I get data in from USGS, from Europe - the EMSC and from GeoNet in New Zealand. I have over 700,000 earthquakes in my database. One thing that I try and do is to take snaps of that LISS page whenever there is anything over a mag 6.0 since they will be the ones that will probably ring the seismos.

This is the page that he is showing on the screen.

As you can see I have noted on the top of it the earthquake that cause the seismos to show this. You can always ask me if this happens again, as I said, since I will probably have the details.

03:11
He says this is not normal. Well sorry chap but it is, as I explain in my links and at the end of my earthquake analysis. On average there are 20 or so magnitude 7+ earthquakes a year and every one of them will do this. There are also around 150 mag 6+ quakes a year. Very many of these will also do this, especially if they are very deep. For example the deep 6.5 subduction zone quake at Acre, Brazil last year which triggered a rash of this Internet rubbish. What amazes me is that the number of times this same nonsense has been trotted out yet nobody remembers? Why is that I wonder?

04:52
Digisonds lined up? Well I am not going to argue the toss on how they tune HAARP but I can tell you that the supposed 120 degrees perfect angles were WAY off perfect. No way were they lined up. As I remember - and I don't have the details immediately to hand, one leg was 312 miles and the other 246 miles. That does not make an equal sided triangle (the base was even longer of course)

06:12
He talks about the seismic monitor and how there were 22 earthquakes that day. So? There were 29 yesterday. I don't see him jumping up and down about that? This is average for ANY day of the year and certainly not insane as he said. He also says that they are all over 4.0. Well yes, because USGS do not report worldwide quake under that.

In fact yesterday from the three providers that I collect there were 163 quakes above 1.0 and the ones I collect at present are only a fraction of the total. Sheer guestimate would be several hundred worldwide above mag 1 and many thousands of mag 0 and above. (And yes you can have magnitude 0 earthquakes)

Of course my lists include all major quakes but 4.0 is not a major quake as he said. It is relatively minor and may cause slight damage depending in the geology of the area.

By the way one thing he said is correct and he probably does not even realise it. The seismos record the quakes because the ground DOES move, but it is slow enough not to cause any damage or for anyone other than the seismograph to notice. If the ground did not move the recorder could not record the quake. Literally the whole world does shake when there is a big earthquake.

Oh sorry the 'none of the magnitudes are below 4' bit was at 07:08 - forgot to show that, and 'a 4 is still a powerful earthquake' was at 07:28.

08:15
He show the magnetometer at HAARP. He say look at all the activity. The inference is that this is because HAARP is operating.

The magnetometer measures that magnetic flux of the Sun but he is such a dummy he probably does not even bother to check that out. If it was a 'busy' day on the sun a day or two prior to that then this will show the activity.

By the way if you want them I have magnetometer record going back to 2008 and I think even earlier than that since I am studying magnetic flux and any possible effect upon earthquakes.

09:23
He says this is America "after the New Madrid opens up"

First of all let's get rid of this daft notion of the New Madrid "opening up" in the manner he is suggesting.

The North American continent is pushing against the Pacific - hence the Cascades and the JDF subduction zone etc etc. This is because it is being pushed by the spreading of the North Atlantic ridge. The whole continent is moving and it is not pulling the New Madrid apart.

Now, whilst that is the the case that does not mean to say that there could not be an earthquake on the fault. You are probably only too aware that there have been big quakes in the past but you should also be aware that there is a theory that the energy in the New Madrid is residual, i.e. is not being replenished therefore each and every earthquake, if that is the case, lessens the possibility of there being a big one. It is a theory so I am not going to say that what they suggest is correct but as far as I can tell it seems to be a reasonable suggestion. To be honest I really do hope it is correct.

Now I have to say that I no idea what that map was since I can't make it out and he does not say but I am assuming it is a sea level rise scenario map.

My apologies for not setting my case out better. I hope you will understand that I just groan when I see one of these threads!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

At this point it doesn't matter anymore. It's just arguing over small issues.

I think you've seen enough. Regardless of whether the person in the video is right or not, look around you.

Something is happening.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

All that is happening is people are becomng more aware of what is going on around them.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I just posted this video on another site, sorry I didn't see this sooner. This guy is for real and lives just out of Arkansas in MO. He is not selling any book, or videos or cares about making a dime off of his info. After seeing a recent Navy map, he is right on the mark. I don't know if a shift is going to happen March 15 but I wrote a book about it happening in 2354 BC. All of the ancient sites show that the earth moved 23.7 degrees off its correct axis, epochrevelations.com free to read and no adds. So it can happen. Plus if the US Navy says it can happen I would put money on it.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I rcently saw the video originally posted about the seismic activity all over the World. I have since then been monitoring the seismic activity on the website he is visiting at aslwww.cr.usgs.gov... to check up on how often this actually happens. From about 6 hours ago to right now, almost any seismic output is blackening the graphs.

I usually check in on one of the graphs, to see it enlarged and get a sense of the exact time events happened. Now it's very hard because all of a sudden it is no longer in a resolution high enough to read the time on the graphs. Has anyone else noticed this?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
All of the ancient sites show that the earth moved 23.7 degrees off its correct axis, \

What if we don't know the "correct axis"? What if the axis is actually always moving and that there is no real axis? What if the real axis is really 90˚ but it just hasn't been for the last 1 million years?

Same goes for earth quakes, volcanos, extreme weather, planet cooling/heating patterns, etc...

We have only been really looking into this for an extremely small fraction of time. Think of this: even if we say we looked at this for 1000 years it's still

1000/4 540 000 000

What happened during the other 4 399 999 000 years? Nobody knows for sure!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join