It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major WORLDWIDE Heavy Seismic Activity!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by condition9

The information on the video (or any video) trying to try to put HAARP as a villian is wrong. There is no evidence at all that HAARP has anything to do with earthquakes. Just paranoid quessing and misunderstanding of the sciences involved.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I totally dis agree there is many threads regarding this as well as the tru t.v. show that clearly illustrates the magnitude of haarp so, if your a big fan of haarp you're talking to the wrong guy here!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

The information on the video (or any video) trying to try to put HAARP as a villian is wrong. There is no evidence at all that HAARP has anything to do with earthquakes. Just paranoid quessing and misunderstanding of the sciences involved.

Well the guy mentioned haarp but none of is commentary seemed to say that was the villian, he seemed to just wonder of haarp is involved.

When ever someone says they understand the science of haarp I always have to laugh because know one really knows much about haarp except what they release to the public which is why is gets a lot of mileage as a possible conspiracy on ATS. Someone's guess that haarp is no big deal is no better then someone guess that it is much more then they are letting on.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

You are right on, in your statements there! I do not trust haarp at all; however like I stated vit is impossible for us at this level of information to know the magnitude of this threat as well as govt. playing God again, this is weell established in theories as well as facts that have been brought to the publics attention; good points!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Heck, you all might be begging for us to split if our president and your guy keep making weird deals behind closed doors.

I don't think Harper can sell us out too much, our country is still owned by the Queen mom herself.

If the New Madrid fault ever split in 2, I'm sure it would upset a lot of Obama's and Harper's plans. I think that might be where the super highway was supposed to go, for ease of trade. Or right next to it. They'll be 4 coastal hwys.

Hey, new jobs, building bridges
and way too much clean up

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Heck, you all might be begging for us to split if our president and your guy keep making weird deals behind closed doors.

I don't think Harper can sell us out too much, our country is still owned by the Queen mom herself.

If the New Madrid fault ever split in 2, I'm sure it would upset a lot of Obama's and Harper's plans. I think that might be where the super highway was supposed to go, for ease of trade. Or right next to it. They'll be 4 coastal hwys.

LOL! I was going to mention the NAU and it being a shipping lane rather than a rail system or superhighway!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Sorry Iread your post again and it makes me wonder about this star guy

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I watch the semographic several time a day. I seems like everytime there is a larger earthquake (5+), it shows up on the graph across the world. I do not know the reason why some of these quakes are shaking the entire world, but it is concering. No, we don't seem to feel these "earth tremors" but the are indicated by the graphing.
I can honestly say, I do not know what's going on.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

More jobs, ship building!

I wish they could tell if they should evacuate areas like that, but nothing is ever known on time, and then there's always those that would not move anyways. If they moved from there, Yellowstone could go off. So much uncertainty. So many people.

They've been doing earthquake and emergency drills here in Canada too, involving lots of people and small towns. Lots of "just in case" scenarios, so that people know (sort of) how to react and what to do. Mainly about coordination.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by willie9696

That's a really uplifting, positive site, huh? It's kind of cool actually. In a "glad it's not me" kind of way.

One of the things I discovered while researching the number of earthquakes considered normal, is that there is at least one earthquake somewhere on the globe every hour.
What looking at the site in the OP's video, it should be viewed for what it is. When there is a single large earthquake, in China for instance, all the seisomgraphs in Asia, Pacifica, even Alaska will record it. But it's all a single earthquake. If they added more sensors, there would be more recordings of it, but that doesn't make it any worse or widespread, it just means we have more information about it.
If you look on the page in the video, (link to the Video's graphs), there are 6 seismographs in China. If they doubled them to get better information, it would look like there is a lot of earth moving......but it would still be just one earthquake.

I think the videographer isn't quite getting that. To much sensationalism, but not enough thought and research.

That makes some sense, however does it tell the whole story? I guess one would need to get some data on actually how many quakes are happing around the globe. Also the site he was showing seemed to only have one graph per country.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
reply to post by hawkiye

Sorry Iread your post again and it makes me wonder about this star guy

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Anyone know how to get firefox equake to work on the new 3.6 version? I've tried multiple times but they don't seem to be compatible.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

More jobs, ship building!

I wish they could tell if they should evacuate areas like that, but nothing is ever known on time, and then there's always those that would not move anyways. If they moved from there, Yellowstone could go off. So much uncertainty. So many people.

They've been doing earthquake and emergency drills here in Canada too, involving lots of people and small towns. Lots of "just in case" scenarios, so that people know (sort of) how to react and what to do. Mainly about coordination.

I take those maps with a grain of salt. It is pretty hard to predict how nature will react to a major quake in the area. They have been saying the California shelf is going to break off or sink for as long as I can remember and there have had some devastating quakes over the years there it it is still just fine.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Go to some other threads here, I just happen to go to,= he is even trying to discredit others about chemtrails immediately after leaving this thread; Keep an eye on this one acts like a paid agent or ???

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

the thread re:: alex jones, jeff rense and jesse ventura need help! that is the thread check out his re4sponses to questions !

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Good God.. maybe he just disagrees!
You people and your accusations any time someone posts something that doesnt agree with your own beliefs you claim theyre govt agents.. just WOW. Group think much?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
the only thing that i am slightly dubious about is that there is nothing to compare this to on the vid. anyway atleast i will be ok being in england as we have no earthquakes here ever above any number on the rictor scale that people should worry about, but i feel for my relatives in new zealand and america

You did just recently have an earthquake if I remember correctly. What makes you think you will be safe there? What about tsunamis hitting you because of some big quake over close by you.

Also, looks like England could have originally been part of France, or Denmark/Norway........

If you believe the theories, Atlantis......was an island.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I read recently that there are 72 haarp locations worldwide......

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I don't know......seems a lot of people think, by virtue of her position, that she's pretty close to the top, if not right at the top, of the NWO.

I read that she, personally, is the biggest private landowner in the world. Supposedly, she owns quite a bit of land in Colorado.

Hmmmm, maybe should move to Colorado! Nahhh, supposedly, that's where the alternate seat of the US government is going to be, as well.

edit on 27-1-2011 by sezsue because: fix

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I tend to believe what posts do to discredit people especially defending haarp technology and govt. technology as many examples that have been laid out, you think I am suppose to not read between the lines? That is exactly what I am referring to!However, you can keep your mind set as you please and I will also!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join