It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major WORLDWIDE Heavy Seismic Activity!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This video was done on the 15th and shows Seismic readings from just about every country on the globe with abnormal heightened seismic activity and some with magma activity.

The earth seems to be doing something world wide. Is this perhaps a prelude of more to come? This does not seem normal. This guy is saying it isn't normal so maybe the ATS resident experts can weigh in here and tell us if this is normal? He also mentions HAARP and their recent high level of activity and wonders if it is related but does not seem stuck on it. Even without HAARP it certainly appears that something major is going here so I'd like to get opinions on this

Also at the end he shows a map put out by the Navy of what the US will look like after a major quake on the New Madrid Fault line.

edit on 27-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Not feeling anything here on the south west coast of BC Canada.

If the earth is ringing like a bell as he shows - is it too deep to feel it?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I didn't feel anything

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The video was done on the 15th.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I've seen a few posts on the net saying the same. I'm not quite sure what to make of it, but if that is the case, I wonder is something celestial is at play.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yeah the seismic activity is too small for most to feel it right now but it's still way above normal and happening world wide which is highly unusual according to readings world wide.
edit on 27-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
havent had a chance to view video yet as i am at work but will do when i get home very interesting im in new zealand over the last 2 weeks we had lots of seismic activity atm and one this morning just north of lake toupo which is new zealands largest lake and volcano it was a 5.9 centerd 130km deep hope she doesnt awaken as that would be scary the last time it erupted it was seen from japan

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Great vid.. then he mentioned Nibiru.
I just cant believe that yet.

ANyway, here is a great link for everyone to check their area. Im in the New Madrid.. I check the USGS pretty regularly lately. You guys here on ATS have scared me to death over it. (nervous laughter)

earthquake.usgs.gov...

anyone here can tell you Im no chicken little.. In fact today Ive been called a govt shill several times ( and scum once) due to not being overly excited over the lockdown.. BUT this stuff has me pretty concerned. Im not very young.. Ive been watching quakes for yrs. Im definitely NO expert and look many times to the wonderful folks here to point me in the right direction.. but this.. this is an issue that needs to be monitored. Not to fearmonger, I hate that because some folks are so sensitive and I dont want to contribute to their anxiety over these things.... but I pray that everyone takes this very serious. Its not like alien theory ( dont get pissed.. just my opinion) and all of that.. this is hard core with evidence in your face real. Its our planet and she has a nasty history of getting pissed off.

The Navy map shows me being dead. I already knew this as Ive been a first responder for a while.. I just want to make sure that everyone understand the threat .. even though I truly pray they are wrong. The maps arent hard and fast facts because they are projections and computer simulations... that map is one of about 100 scenarios that have been tossed around.. .. dont decide not to prepare just because your area may be seen as possibly underwater. Prepare anyway. Stock up on your meds and make sure you make plans on meeting places for family.. even if you think its stupid or futile.. just do it anyway.

I want to tell you that the govt cant handle this disaster.. they will not save you and its your responsibility to make sure you have a chance.The govt will ALWAYS make sure it can maintain itself before worrying about YOU. First responders cant save everyone and if you prepare, you at least have better odds of surviving. There are factors in this scenario that you can not imagine and are horrifying considering what we FR's have been told over the last 2 years. Just prepare.. and if nothing happens.. say WHEW.. boy was she crazy and use your prepared goods to have a great family camping trip.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by karmajayne
havent had a chance to view video yet as i am at work but will do when i get home very interesting im in new zealand over the last 2 weeks we had lots of seismic activity atm and one this morning just north of lake toupo which is new zealands largest lake and volcano it was a 5.9 centerd 130km deep hope she doesnt awaken as that would be scary the last time it erupted it was seen from japan
Lake Taupo had 4 eq today (5.9,5.3,5.3,3.5).Stay safe.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696
The video was done on the 15th.

He already said that, first scentence of his post.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Nothing in Ireland.

edit on 27/1/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
"This shows what North America is going to look like according to the navy" the guy says at about 8:45, and then he shows a map of USA.

Oh well, I'm in the safest zone there is in Canada, as far as earthquakes go.
edit on 27-1-2011 by snowspirit because: spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
the only thing that i am slightly dubious about is that there is nothing to compare this to on the vid. anyway atleast i will be ok being in england as we have no earthquakes here ever above any number on the rictor scale that people should worry about, but i feel for my relatives in new zealand and america

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wasn't this posted earlier around the 15th? I remember seeing several US locations doing something all around the same time in a Thread but cannot remember the name of it. I should have flagged it.

Here, near White Sands Missile Range in SW New Mexico, they have been conducting constant weapons firing for over two days now. So all day constantly I hear "BOOM, BOOM"..then about five minutes later, more Booming. My dogs are going nuts so I have the music on loud to curb the disturbances. It is nerve wrecking at times because I get sensations and stare off into the direction of Yellowstone, then I begin to think "no no", and stare off in the direction of the New Madrid. I should have my hair curled by Tuesday!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

o wow really now im a lil worried i only caught the first one on the news this morning havnt been able to have a look online been busy at work today hope its nothing anyway but will be keeping and eye on that for sure thanks star for you

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
"This shows what North America is going to look like according to the navy" the guy says at about 8:45, and then he shows a map of USA.

Oh well, I'm in the safest zone there is in Canada, as far as earthquakes go.
edit on 27-1-2011 by snowspirit because: spelling

WHat.. you didnt know we were the only country in North America?? Silly Canadian woman..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Wasn't this posted earlier around the 15th? I remember seeing several US locations doing something all around the same time in a Thread but cannot remember the name of it. I should have flagged it.

Here, near White Sands Missile Range in SW New Mexico, they have been conducting constant weapons firing for over two days now. So all day constantly I hear "BOOM, BOOM"..then about five minutes later, more Booming. My dogs are going nuts so I have the music on loud to curb the disturbances. It is nerve wrecking at times because I get sensations and stare off into the direction of Yellowstone, then I begin to think "no no", and stare off in the direction of the New Madrid. I should have my hair curled by Tuesday!

Lucky you.. wish we were still in NM. Id die underwater happy there.. rather than here.. in crappy Illinois.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Here's a site that monitors earthquakes, volcanoes, natural disasters etc. Check out the activity around the super volcanoes and slightly less super ones just in the last 24 hrs. Granted the activity varies(in magnitude) but thought it was interesting they were showing activity at the same time. Is this normal? hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Who to believe? A NC videographer who has looked at a few websites and tries to guess what it all means, or someone who has the knowledge to really know what it mean?
I'll stick with the experts.
Really, this guy doesn't get anything right. He even thinks the sun is not coming up in the same place everyday! Which isn't news, because it doesn't come up in the same place or even at the same time everyday, and it never has.
If this guy doesn't know the really basic science behind where and why the sun moves like it does, how do you expect him to know how to read a seismograph? This is a really complex piece of equipment, that shows lots of things to the right person. This is not the right person. I know this person, through many names and accounts, and he doesn't get anything right.
Back to the matter at hand, there are lots of seismology sites around. Check them out if you want to know what is normal and what is not. I just saw a show today about the "Ring of Fire", an almost global circle of volcanic and earthquakes through many countries and continents. It goes through Alaska, and they have a normal 1500+ earthquakes a year. If there is an earthquake anywhere along the ring, there will be reactions everywhere around the ring. The earth is a chaotic, dynamic (both science terms) place, and no one can plan for or predict an earthquake.
And you cannot become a seismologist behind a monitor.
ADDED: Here's someone who knows the science and how to figure averages that truely mean something. EREAL SCIENCE ABOUT EARTHQUAKES

edit on 27-1-2011 by stars15k because: able to produce a good link

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Im not fond of the vid either.. but there is no denying the issue along the New Madrid and the "experts" have been pointing to this. Our maps and models changed that were given out with the new fault that was found to link up to the New Madrid. Apparently they are watching it and trying to get accurate models for the different strengths of quake expected.

There is a medium between total worldwide destruction through simultaneous earthquakes and volcanos.. and nothing at all happening. I guess in this case Id rather err on the side of caution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join