It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Eye Witness: I Watched A Few Of Them (Bombs) Explode!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

They entered the investigation with a predetermined conclusion that it had to have been a bomb...and made the findings fit their theory. Just like Jones.

Sounds like every Government body that investigated 9/11 did exactly that.....
They decided everything was caused by planes and fire and looked for NOTHING else....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Flashes on many levels

Watch the building in the back ground, you can clearly see the reflections of the flashes in the windows
www.youtube.com...

theres hundreds more of these videos...

how did the thermite get there? All we can do is speculate...however

Ben Fountain, a financial analyst who worked in the World Trade Center, told People Magazine that in the weeks before 9-11, There were a number of unannounced and unusual drills where sections of both the Twin Towers and building 7 were evacuated for 'security reasons'. Daria Coard, a guard in the North Tower, told Newsday that security detail was working 12 hour shifts for two weeks before 9-11, but on Thursday the 6th, bomb sniffing dogs were abruptly removed from the building.

All the evidence is there, from first hand witnesses to a number of different credible persons including fireman and police that were at the scene...

Yet the problem remains, no one will ever find out exactly what happened....too many powerful people are involved.

They can easily buy they're way out of anything, and its pointless even trying...

but we can always point fingers

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Such complete and total ignorance of how many thousand man hours were spent running down the facts on the events of that day..... Typical.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Such complete and total ignorance of how many thousand man hours were spent running down the facts on the events of that day..... Typical.

Really??

And yet they readily admit they didn't test for explosives?
In a terrorist attack??

The only thing typical is your respose..

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Really??

In a terrorist attack??

The only thing typical is your respose..

If I recall correctly, the NIST determined that there were no audio indicators of explosives, and since it was a very public event, it would seem kind of ridiculous for terrorists to use silent booms. I'm not trying to defend the lack of testing; I'm just pointing out the reasoning behind it. You can't just assume that they were part of the conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

In a terrorist attack??

Just a quick question - what would they have tested and how? I mean, we're not talking about a car bomb here. You've got hundreds of thousands of tons of material, being doused with water hoses and being roughly picked apart in the hopes of finding survivors. What would you have them test for exactly?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Now, dont go confusing him with facts. Let him labor on.....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

edit on 31-1-2011 by okbmd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You mean in a terrorist attack in which millions of people watched two 767s fly smack dab into TWO buildings. Yeah I'm sure many people would ignore the planes and looks for bombs right then and there.

However, as to the accounts, initial accounts, yes people did initially think that there were bombs or "secondary devices" since this was an obvious terrorist attack, and in the previous terrorist attacks around the world, explosives were exclusively used. So it was obvious that people would auto-assume that there were some sort of explosives used, and every "boom" heard may have been a "bomb" or "secondary device" and there were numerous false bomb threats during that time, including the one at Stuyvesant High School which MANY truthers and truther sites then proceeded to twist and use it as "evidence/proof of explosives" at WTC7. However, people must also remember the confusion that reigned during that time as well. Also, in ALL fires, explosions of all kinds will be heard, be it from pressurized canisters, transformers, monitors, gas lines, to electrical conduits, pipes, AC units, to the sound of steel snapping from great loads and failing in the fires. Most people call these explosions and describe them as such. Even in a car accident or a train wreck, you will hear people describe hearing a loud KABOOM! or saying it sounded like a bomb, explosion, etc. That is called a simile.

The reason why NIST or firefighters didnt automatically looks for explosives was because of the obvious lack of visual and audible signs of any detonations of explosives during or after the events. No det cords or wiring was found. No signs of blast damage was ever found. No signs of detonations were picked up on audio, (and no, wind on the microphone does NOT equal demo charges going off), nor video. Professional demolition experts such as Explosion World, found no visual or audio evidence either. All this talk about the beams being thrown from invisible high power blasts is a load of hooey. The heights of the external columns plus the force of the collapsing top section of the tower was enough to push the exterior columns farther out, and gravity did the rest. This was a result of how the building pretty much opened up like banana peel, having the exterior columns pushed out from the force of the collapse and falling debris above it. It pretty much telescoped in.

To say they should have automatically tested for demo charges or explosives is like saying they should have checked a gunshot victim for stab wounds first.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

To say they should have automatically tested for demo charges or explosives is like saying they should have checked a gunshot victim for stab wounds first.

Not first. But when the gunshot victim is in the hospital (or morgue) and it is noticed that there are in fact ALSO stab wounds on the victim...Then of course, that aspect should be, and in most cases...would be...investigated.

Now with 9.11....that did not happen.
There are witnesses that claim they heard explosions. (Go ahead and dis-credit them)
There are videos of what sound LIKE bombs. (Go ahead and dis-credit them)
Then there is WTC7.

Yes....they should have checked all avenues.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Originally posted by GenRadek

Not first. But when the gunshot victim is in the hospital (or morgue) and it is noticed that there are in fact ALSO stab wounds on the victim...Then of course, that aspect should be, and in most cases...would be...investigated.

Now with 9.11....that did not happen.
There are witnesses that claim they heard explosions. (Go ahead and dis-credit them)
There are videos of what sound LIKE bombs. (Go ahead and dis-credit them)
Then there is WTC7.

Yes....they should have checked all avenues.

If we're sticking with the metaphor, then you are assuming that there were stab wounds found in the victim. There are people that say they thought the perp had a knife, and there were people who arrived afterward and heard "There's blood everywhere!" and assumed it was a stabbing. THEN, when the person is being brought to the morgue they remove the bullet and determine that the bullet pierced vital organs and caused internal bleeding which killed the victim. However, conspiracy theorists still say it had to have been a stabbing because some people assumed that the blood and screaming meant the person was stabbed. After all, knives cause bleeding and can damage internal organs. Why didn't the morgue check to make sure that every single piece of damage was caused by the bullet wound(s)?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

If we're sticking with the metaphor, then you are assuming that there were stab wounds found in the victim. There are people that say they thought the perp had a knife, and there were people who arrived afterward and heard "There's blood everywhere!" and assumed it was a stabbing. THEN, when the person is being brought to the morgue they remove the bullet and determine that the bullet pierced vital organs and caused internal bleeding which killed the victim. However, conspiracy theorists still say it had to have been a stabbing because some people assumed that the blood and screaming meant the person was stabbed. After all, knives cause bleeding and can damage internal organs. Why didn't the morgue check to make sure that every single piece of damage was caused by the bullet wound(s)?

Well...taking this further.
Cause of death will always be determined. At least in the US.
If there are gun shots and stab wounds.
It WILL be investigated and checked out by the coroner to find out what the cause of death actually was.

Which is what should have happened. Even a 'truster' has to admit this. Protocol was not followed in nearly every avenue on that fateful day.
Is there a conspiracy....only an idiot would answer that with a 'no'.
Sit on whatever side of the fence you want to. If you have a rational mind (and honest), then you know damn well, as do I, as does EVERYONE that something is amiss.
Believe what you want.
I believe what 'common sense' tells me.

edit on 31-1-2011 by DIDtm because: error correction

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Well I've never seen a REAL post mortem but from what I've read and seen on TV even if someone gets shot in the head they still do a full check of the body..
Is that not so???

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

"Sittin' downtown in a railway station... one toke over the line."
edit on 2/2/11 by 1088no5 because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Daria Coard, a guard in the North Tower, told Newsday that security detail was working 12 hour shifts for two weeks before 9-11, but on Thursday the 6th, bomb sniffing dogs were abruptly removed from the building.

Explain Sirus please. Thanks.
our.homewithgod.com...

edit on 2-2-2011 by FDNY343 because: Fix link

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Which is what should have happened. Even a 'truster' has to admit this. Protocol was not followed in nearly every avenue on that fateful day.

Cite the protocol please. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343
Cite the protocol please. Thanks.

Welcome back to the thread. Now that you may be caught back up, would you mind responding to my post that you may have "missed":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Why would anyone with knowledge of office building fires try to discredit them? It is an unobjective fact that in ANY large office building there are literally hundreds of items that will explode when exposed to fire or extreme heat. Many truthers laugh at that, but its true. And guaranteed, if you hear a room full of chemicals explode...you will not be able to tell the difference between the chemicals exploding and a few pounds of C-4 exploding.

So, yes, I have no doubt that people might have heard explosions that day....chemicals....severed natural gas lines...literally a hundred different items that would explode....and yet NONE of them would be explosives.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Really?

Anton Vodvarka, New York City Fire Dept. 15+ Years (retired)

Bryan Hunt, FDNY, 8-15 Years (retired)

George Guerci, L.35 (FDNY Ladder 35)

Jim Osorio, LFD Rescue 1 - Acting Rescue 5 FDNY (responded to the incident)

John Keenan, FDNY retired

xxxxxxxx, FDNY ret. Lt. 15+ Years

Retired, retired, retired, all retired, and none that were active on 911.

George Guerci- Didn't respond, but was there afterwards.

Jim Osorio- Not in Oral Histories, and someone I know personally. He doesn't believe any of that crap.

XXXXXX? I cannot find his account in the histories. I wonder why?

Dominick Derubbio -- Battalion Chief (F.D.N.Y.) [Division 8]
"It was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion ... "

Michael Donovan -- Captain (F.D.N.Y.)
"I thought there had been an explosion or a bomb that they had blown up there."

Gregg Hansson -- Lieutenant (F.D.N.Y.)
"I thought some type of bomb had gone off."

John Malley -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 22]
"In my mind it was a bomb going off."

Kennith Rogers -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)
"I figured it was a bomb, because it looked like a synchronized deliberate kind of thing. I was there in '93."

Did you even read the Oral Histories, or were you hoping nobody else would?

I've read every page of the oral histories. Do you even have the link to the original, unaltered stuff? Or do you just pull fluff from other websites?

Let's take a look at what else the Oral Histories say:

Captain Karin Deshore, commander of the FDNY‟s Emergency Medical Services

"Somewhere around the middle of the [North Tower], there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode. The popping sound, and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then a red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides as far as I could see. These popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger, going both up and down and then all around the building...So here these explosions are getting bigger and louder and I told everybody if this building totally explodes, still unaware that the other building had collapsed, I‟m going in the water.”

This person had enough time to get from the WTC to the water while picking up other people, before the building collapsed from these charges? Not hardly.

Not to mention that NOBODY (of ALL the video of the WTC) caught these flashes on film. Imagine that.

Assistant Fire Commissioner Stephen Gregory

"I know I was with an officer from Ladder 146, a Lieutenant Evangelista, who ultimately called me up a couple of days later just to find out how I was. We both for whatever reason -- again, I don't know how valid this is with everything that was going on at that particular point in time, but for some reason I thought that when I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes. In my conversation with Lieutenant Evangelista, never mentioning this to him, he questioned me and asked me if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him because I thought -- at that time I didn't know what it was. I mean, it could have been as a result of the building collapsing, things exploding, but I saw a flash flash flash and then it looked like the building came down."

Q.: "Was that on the lower level of the building or up where the fire was?"

"No, the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how when they blow up a building, when it falls down? That's what I thought I saw. And I didn't broach the topic to him, but he asked me. He said I don't know if I'm crazy, but I just wanted to ask you because you were standing right next to me. He said did you see anything by the building? And I said what do you mean by see anything? He said did you see any flashes? I said, yes, well, I thought it was just me. He said no, I saw them, too."

We have several first responders reporting flashes in the lower and middle levels, nowhere near the impact zones, and all as the collapses have begun.

Bolded the important part for you.

I will point out again that he doesn't know WHAT it was. He is describing the building collapse.

Now, why would there be "explosives" going off in a tower that is ALREADY collapsing?

Craig Carlsen -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 8]
"I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions. We then realized the building started to come down."

When Craig Carlsen was specifically asked if he had heard any explosions when the north tower collapsed, he had this to say:

"You did hear the explosions. The second one coming down, you knew the explosions. Now you're very familiar with it."

Nice quotemine.

Here is the rest of that quote that was CONVENIENTLY left out.

We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Page 6 BTW.

He's describing the COLLAPSE.

He says "about" ten, but there were actually 9, recorded by Rick Seigel and presented in "9/11 Eyewitness" from almost 2 miles away:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b03b63d8cee2.jpg[/atsimg]

Part 1: video.google.com...#
Part 2: video.google.com...#
Part 3: video.google.com...#

Wow, the sound of a multi-million ton building could be heard two miles away? Say it aint so?

If these explosions were merely "people splatting on the ground" or floors collapsing onto each other, how is it these massive explosions are heard 2 miles away?

Sound travels. Especially over WATER.

How many first responders, by-standers, and survivors have to testify to timed, synchronous booms or explosions before one has to believe in the controlled demolition hypothesis?

You could parade 10,000 of them past me that say the sky is pink. Still not believing it, as I can look outside and see that it is not.

Until you or anyone else can show a fire-induced collapse that produces

- timed or synchronous booms/explosions

- flashes going up, down and around a building with popping or exploding sounds

- puffs or ejections associated with exploding sounds such as the one's in this image:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6dab83d90c0f.jpg[/atsimg]

then there's no possible way that you or anyone else will convince intelligent, researched people that those buildings came down from the impacts and fires.

So, all the engineers and architects, fire protection engineers, and other qualified people are all just wrong? Or ignorant?

Why have none of these "researched" people written ANY paper in ANY language and submitted it to ANY respectable (I say respectable because Bentham is a sham journal, and JONES is more of a joke really) journal in ANY country showing NIST wrong?

So, got papers?

On a final note, more witness testimony to the fact that there were explosives in the buildings:

Stationary engineer Mike Pecoraro, talks about what he and his co-worker experienced after seeing lights flicker in the sixth sub-basement and hearing a big explosion at about 8:46AM:

"We went up to the C level, where there was a small machine shop, but there was nothing there but rubble. We‟re talking about a 50-ton hydraulic (brake) press---gone! We then went to the parking garage, but found that it, too, was gone. On the B level, we found that a steel and concrete fire door that weighed about 300 pounds was wrinkled up like a piece of aluminum foil. Finally when we went up to the ground floor, the whole lobby was soot and black, elevator doors were missing. The marble was missing off some of the walls.”

There were only 2 elevators in each tower that serviced the top floors. Even if both of these elevators came crashing down to the ground, that is not enough force to destroy a machine shop and an entire parking garage, plus do significant damage to the lobby.

Anthony Saltalamacchia, a maintenance supervisor who was in his sub-basement office, reported:

"We heard a massive explosion...about 8:46AM.... Then we heard a series of other explosions.... And about, I‟d say 14 to 15 people came running and screaming into our office.... Then right after that the floor started shaking. The tile from above, which was above us, started coming down, falling on us....A man came into the office. He was a black man, very shaky, like in shock. He had multiple wounds. His arms were bleeding. Skin was peeling off....And as we‟re standing there, more explosions were happening. A lot of screaming confusion....It was very smoky, very cloudy.... We knew we had to get out of the building.... The amount of explosions I have heard from 8:46 until the time we got out was so many, at least ten. It was just like multiple explosions to where I felt like there were different grenades. That‟s what it sounded like, it was different grenades being set off in the building...There was one major explosion, and then there was different explosions throughout that period of time until we got out.”

Phillip Morelli, WTC construction worker was in sub-basement level D:

"My foreman asks me to remove the containers. As I'm walking by the main freight car of the building, that's when I got blown. The impact of the explosion or whatever happened, it threw me to the floor and that's when everything started happening. I started racing, going towards a bathroom, I opened the door and all of a sudden a big impact happened again and all of the ceiling tile was falling down. Light fixtures were falling, swinging out of the ceiling. And I come running out the door, and everything, the walls were down, and now I start running towards the parking lots. There was alot of smoke down there, alot of people screaming. People came with us running up the ramps, clear across the hold from 1WTC to 2WTC because that's the way you gotta run. And all of a sudden it happened all over again. Something else hit us to the floor. Right in the basement you felt it. Walls were caving in, everything that was going on.

I know of people that got killed in the basement, I know of people that got broken legs in the basement, people got reconstructive surgery because the walls hit them in the face."

Not a single person can honestly sit in their chairs and continue to profess that there were no explosives in those buildings that caused all of the damage in the basement levels that I just posted up above. And those are just a few of the many reports of destruction in the basement levels, allegedly from a plane that hit a quarter-mile up.

There's also no possible way that a fire-induced collapse can cause timed and synchronous explosions, flashes, and ejections that have only ever been seen in controlled demolitions. For years I have challenged people to show just one fire-induced collapse that exhibits the above traits. To this day, that challenge has not been fulfilled.

There are also people that say that there is a God. They can prove it as much as you can prove explosives.

There is zero doubt that 3 WTC buildings came down with explosives on 9/11. The evidence is there for those that really want to seek the truth.

Maybe it's because I am well educated that I don't believe your preticular brand of truth. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. Get used to it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Retired, retired, retired, all retired, and none that were active on 911.

Only one of those in the list states when they retired. I don't know how you could possibly know when every other firefighter retired.

And by the way, just because a firefighter is retired, doesn't mean they instantly become uncertified, uncredible, and no longer a firefighter. Just because the paycheck goes away doesn't mean the knowledge and training does. Besides, you stated there were no FDNY on FF911T and you were proven wrong. Plain and simple.

Jim Osorio- Not in Oral Histories, and someone I know personally. He doesn't believe any of that crap.

Yet he signed his name on a 9/11 truth petition. Hmmm, who to believe...

Or do you just pull fluff from other websites?

You challenged people to find a first responder who thought there were bombs in the buildings. I posted several of them. You again were proven wrong. Plain and simple.

I will point out again that he doesn't know WHAT it was.

Of course he may not know what the flashes were. But the description of flashes and exploding sounds associated with those flashes, the only other places I've seen flashes and heard exploding sounds associated with flashes is controlled demolitions. Then there's the synchronous booms, yep, only controlled demolitions. Oh, and then there's the ejections/puffs. Once again, only controlled demolitions.

In fact, every single piece of evidence supports controlled demolitions and not fire-induced collapses. You can't find me one single fire-induced collapse that exhibits flashes with popping or exploding sounds, synchronous booms, and puffs/ejections. You know I'm right. Your denial is fighting the truth.

Now, why would there be "explosives" going off in a tower that is ALREADY collapsing?

Why would explosives be going off in any other controlled demolition that is ALREADY collapsing? It's called weakening the structure below. It's also called removing the resistance so that the structure can keep falling straight down.

Had you done any research into controlled demolitions, you wouldn't even have to ask that question.

Wow, the sound of a multi-million ton building could be heard two miles away? Say it aint so?

Actually, you're not going to hear those floors collapse onto each other at 2 miles away. Those floors were very light-weight.

And nice try on twisting the facts, by the way. Those 9 explosions were heard over a 3-minute period according to the video. That's why Mr. Carlsen said that it seemed like it took forever.

If there was any truth to it (which there's not), there's no way you're going to hear those light-weight floors fall 10-feet, one at a time, over a 3-minute period, 2-miles away.

Sound travels. Especially over WATER.

Yeah, you should probably check out the decibels of what you're trying to describe, then check out the decibels of explosives being detonated, and then tell me which one you're going to hear 2 miles away.

You could parade 10,000 of them past me that say the sky is pink. Still not believing it, as I can look outside and see that it is not.

Although the first part may be true, you can't just appear at the collapses to listen to them to see if the witnesses are correct. So, sorry, but your comparison doesn't work in this instance.

There are far too many first responders, by-standers, and survivors that all described the timed, synchronous BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, just as you would hear in controlled demolitions. The witnesses corroborate themselves, thus lending credibility to their testimony.

Why have none of these "researched" people written ANY paper in ANY language

They have. It's called Journal of 9/11 Studies.

There are also people that say that there is a God. They can prove it as much as you can prove explosives.

That's all you've got? You can't even come up with a better theory or excuse as to how the parking garage and machine shop were destroyed? Really?

Maybe it's because I am well educated that I don't believe your preticular brand of truth.

You can't use "well educated" and "preticular" in the same sentence because that's an oxymoron.

Suffice it to say, well-educated people don't make statements based off of denial and ignorance. You admitted that you would discount first responder, by-stander, and survivor testimony because you don't want to believe the implications of what they're describing.

Find me one single fire-induced collapse that exhibits flashes with popping or exploding sounds, timed/synchronous BOOM's, puffs/ejections. Find me just one and I'll rethink controlled demolition hypothesis at the WTC. If you can't, then continue to allow your ignorance and denial cloud your judgment.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join