It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Eye Witness: I Watched A Few Of Them (Bombs) Explode!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

The only people who do not think building 7 was reported either have the memory of a goldfish OR were not paying attention to the news that day. I got home from work, my wife had the TV on NBC and they were discussing WTC 7, the fact that it was heavily damaged and they expected it to fall. Shortly after I got home, the building fell. Still have the VHS tape from that day in my library.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by beijingyank
reply to post by vipertech0596

Fail.

We are talking about military grade nano thermite not a conventional demolition using C4.

There is no need for wires with this.

There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Military grade nano thermite has been proved through scientific evidence and analysis. Peer review papers have been published and are going global for other scientists to replicate their results and findings. The Truth Movement expects international scientists to enter the picture and elaborate and expand on the scientific evidence now known.

Really? How is military grade nano-thermite found, when what they found produced MORE heat energy than ANY flavor of thermite is capable of producing?

You call it peer-reviewed? Not hardly. It was published in a sham journal. Bentham even had the editor RESIGN because she did not know that this piece was published.

And no, no independant scientist can replicate their findings, since Jones et al. will not provide a sample to compare to.

This is called scientific fraud.

There are also questionable practices with Bentham's Peer-review process. Like, having one of the people that helped WRITE the paper, also peer-review it.

You call that PEER review? I call that SELF review.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

Thank you for this response FDNY343, it was honestly exactly the response I expected to hear from someone who is familiar with firefighting. Since I know that same person is posting on this thread, I hope they now see that I'm not the only one who thinks that argument is idiotic.

I guess it's a damn good thing that READING COMPREHENSION skills are not a prerequisite for posting on this site , otherwise , a large part of you people would not be members .

I NEVER , NOT ONCE , said , or implied , that it was the firefighters responsibilities to gather samples . NEVER .

What I said , and what YOU have taken and twisted to suit your perverted conspiracy theory , is this ...

You people always like to bring up those firefighters who say they saw MOLTEN STEEL . I said that they had no way of KNOWING it was molten steel , UNLESS THEY TOOK SAMPLES OF THIS MOLTEN STEEL .

I did NOT say that they SHOULD HAVE taken samples .

Without a sample of what they saw , there is no way those same firefighters can PROVE that it was molten STEEL . The molten material could have been something other than steel .

A friggin third grader could understand what I am saying , why can't YOU ?

It is friggin STUPID to even ASSUME it was molten steel , once you stop and think it through , with common sense and a RATIONAL mind .

If it was molten steel , how do you , or anyone else for that matter , suppose that these "rivers" of "molten steel" were cleaned up ? Do you have any idea at all , how difficult it would have been to clean up these rivers of molten steel ? Do you ?

How would it heve been removed from the site ? Do you have an answer for that ?!!! NO, YOU DON'T .

Did the clean up crews recover these "rivers" while the "steel" was still in the molten state ???

Or , did they have to wait until these "rivers" re-solidified , to clean it up ??? If so , HOW did they get it cleaned up ? If they had to wait until it re-solidified , they would STILL TO THIS DAY , be at ground zero , cutting these "rivers" of molten steel into chunks to get it up and loaded onto trucks .

Use your head , not your emotions , to answer these questions . I would like to see you answer these questions in an intelligent fashion . Go ahead , explain to me how these "rivers" of molten steel were recovered from the site .

Whose argument looks IDIOTIC now ?
edit on 29-1-2011 by okbmd because: eta

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

Well, the first problem is to identify WHAT metal it was that they saw.

Which is EXACTLY what I have been saying .

It might also have been molten glass , for all we know .

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343And no, no independant scientist can replicate their findings, since Jones et al. will not provide a sample to compare to.

Didn't they send a sample to some french truther?

I seem to remember something along those lines, especially since he then complained that his sample had been tampered with because he couldn't find any trace of (supercalifragilisticexpialidocious)(nanuu-nanuu)-therm*te.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by yrwehere1

So unless your a qualified demolitions expert, what you say has no bearing on this.

In that case , what you say , or what anyone else says on this subject , in these threads , "has no bearing" on this topic . Unless you , or any of the other posters , can show to be a qualified demolition expert .

Open mouth-insert foot .

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
"All witnesses must have formal training in observation skills and a professional license as a witness or else their observations are invalid"

Sincerely,
The 911 Lyers Movement
ps. The above statement was peer reviewed by an English Professor, a licensed psychiatrist, and FEMA

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to [url= by okbmd[/url]

looks like unreacted thermite...i have seen it before but I didn't renew my professional certification in thermite welding of steel

unreacted meaning it's burning but not reacting with the steel so it fell off in streams
edit on 29-1-2011 by ibiubu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by beijingyank

Fail.

We are talking about military grade nano thermite not a conventional demolition using C4

You mean the same military grade super nano thermite that self extinguishes itself before burning to completion even when exposed to temperatures above its ignition point, AND leaves a thin film of unreacted thermite on the steel beam because the mass of the steel quenched the heat before it reacted???

But wait, I thought it was demolition charges that go boom. Since when does thermite go boom?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

This is a good question. The scientists have not come to a definitive conclusion about this but they have discovered “The sol-gel process is very amenable to dip-, spin-, and spray-coating technologies to coat surfaces. We have utilized this property to dip-coat various substrates to make sol-gel Fe,O,/ Al / Viton coatings. The energetic coating dries to give a nice adherent film. Preliminary experiments indicate that films of the hybrid material are self-propagating when ignited by thermal stimulus”
wearechangeseattle.org...

“When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite.” The Open Chemical Physics Journal ISSN: 1874-4125

What is interesting is the nano thermite discovered was cutting edge stuff. This was not put together because of any crushing action of the buildings nor could it have been manufactured by Moe, Larry and Curly taking orders from a guy on a dialysis machine in a cave.

The nano thermite sol gel probably was used while doing the fireproofing. Bomb sniffing dogs would not detect it. And it just so happens the WTC aircraft struck exactly where the recent fireproofing upgrades were done on both towers.

Another strange coincidence is the NIST panel was comprised of a number of experts in nano thermite. There is even a link to a company of one of the NIST members having a patient for using lasers to detonate the explosive.

There is a good interview with Kevin at resistance radio. Check it out.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

edit on 29-1-2011 by beijingyank because: grammar

edit on 29-1-2011 by beijingyank because: format

edit on 29-1-2011 by beijingyank because: format

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Thanks for that but what do you think ignited the "nano-thermite" ?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

But how is that "cutting edge" military nano-thermite grand, if it:
A) Self extinguishes itself before completely consuming itself in the reaction
B) Manages to leave behind a thin layer of itself unreacted on the steel because of the mass quenching the heat,
C) Since when does someone use nano-thermite to explode? Thermite melts things, even in nano-form. Sure it may react more quickly and violently, but it sure as hell isnt going to blow apart a steel beam. Thermite burns and melts, it is an incendiary. demolition charges explode. Are we clear?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's funny how the debunkers use witnesses as proof for flight 77 hitting the pentagon,but when it comes to witnesses at the towers..they don't count.

The fact is there was no investigation for the explosions!?!?Why not?Those explosions might have very well been the real reason both towers collapsed.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Its amazing how this seems to be your first post without any comic misspellings. Makes one wonder if you are a couple of operatives working for the MisTruth society.......

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343
Not one of them are from FDNY, and not one of them were there on 9/11.

Really?

Anton Vodvarka, New York City Fire Dept. 15+ Years (retired)

Bryan Hunt, FDNY, 8-15 Years (retired)

George Guerci, L.35 (FDNY Ladder 35)

Jim Osorio, LFD Rescue 1 - Acting Rescue 5 FDNY (responded to the incident)

John Keenan, FDNY retired

xxxxxxxx, FDNY ret. Lt. 15+ Years

Originally posted by FDNY343
Nowhere in any of the sworn testimonies does anyone actually say that they believe bombs were in the building. I challenge you to find some.

Again, really?

Dominick Derubbio -- Battalion Chief (F.D.N.Y.) [Division 8]
"It was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion ... "

Michael Donovan -- Captain (F.D.N.Y.)
"I thought there had been an explosion or a bomb that they had blown up there."

Gregg Hansson -- Lieutenant (F.D.N.Y.)
"I thought some type of bomb had gone off."

John Malley -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 22]
"In my mind it was a bomb going off."

Kennith Rogers -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)
"I figured it was a bomb, because it looked like a synchronized deliberate kind of thing. I was there in '93."

Did you even read the Oral Histories, or were you hoping nobody else would?

Let's take a look at what else the Oral Histories say:

Captain Karin Deshore, commander of the FDNY‟s Emergency Medical Services

"Somewhere around the middle of the [North Tower], there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode. The popping sound, and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then a red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides as far as I could see. These popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger, going both up and down and then all around the building...So here these explosions are getting bigger and louder and I told everybody if this building totally explodes, still unaware that the other building had collapsed, I‟m going in the water.”

Assistant Fire Commissioner Stephen Gregory

"I know I was with an officer from Ladder 146, a Lieutenant Evangelista, who ultimately called me up a couple of days later just to find out how I was. We both for whatever reason -- again, I don't know how valid this is with everything that was going on at that particular point in time, but for some reason I thought that when I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes. In my conversation with Lieutenant Evangelista, never mentioning this to him, he questioned me and asked me if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him because I thought -- at that time I didn't know what it was. I mean, it could have been as a result of the building collapsing, things exploding, but I saw a flash flash flash and then it looked like the building came down."

Q.: "Was that on the lower level of the building or up where the fire was?"

"No, the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how when they blow up a building, when it falls down? That's what I thought I saw. And I didn't broach the topic to him, but he asked me. He said I don't know if I'm crazy, but I just wanted to ask you because you were standing right next to me. He said did you see anything by the building? And I said what do you mean by see anything? He said did you see any flashes? I said, yes, well, I thought it was just me. He said no, I saw them, too."

We have several first responders reporting flashes in the lower and middle levels, nowhere near the impact zones, and all as the collapses have begun.

Craig Carlsen -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 8]
"I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions. We then realized the building started to come down."

When Craig Carlsen was specifically asked if he had heard any explosions when the north tower collapsed, he had this to say:

"You did hear the explosions. The second one coming down, you knew the explosions. Now you're very familiar with it."

He says "about" ten, but there were actually 9, recorded by Rick Seigel and presented in "9/11 Eyewitness" from almost 2 miles away:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b03b63d8cee2.jpg[/atsimg]

Part 1: video.google.com...#
Part 2: video.google.com...#
Part 3: video.google.com...#

If these explosions were merely "people splatting on the ground" or floors collapsing onto each other, how is it these massive explosions are heard 2 miles away? How many first responders, by-standers, and survivors have to testify to timed, synchronous booms or explosions before one has to believe in the controlled demolition hypothesis?

Until you or anyone else can show a fire-induced collapse that produces

- timed or synchronous booms/explosions

- flashes going up, down and around a building with popping or exploding sounds

- puffs or ejections associated with exploding sounds such as the one's in this image:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6dab83d90c0f.jpg[/atsimg]

then there's no possible way that you or anyone else will convince intelligent, researched people that those buildings came down from the impacts and fires.

On a final note, more witness testimony to the fact that there were explosives in the buildings:

Stationary engineer Mike Pecoraro, talks about what he and his co-worker experienced after seeing lights flicker in the sixth sub-basement and hearing a big explosion at about 8:46AM:

"We went up to the C level, where there was a small machine shop, but there was nothing there but rubble. We‟re talking about a 50-ton hydraulic (brake) press---gone! We then went to the parking garage, but found that it, too, was gone. On the B level, we found that a steel and concrete fire door that weighed about 300 pounds was wrinkled up like a piece of aluminum foil. Finally when we went up to the ground floor, the whole lobby was soot and black, elevator doors were missing. The marble was missing off some of the walls.”

There were only 2 elevators in each tower that serviced the top floors. Even if both of these elevators came crashing down to the ground, that is not enough force to destroy a machine shop and an entire parking garage, plus do significant damage to the lobby.

Anthony Saltalamacchia, a maintenance supervisor who was in his sub-basement office, reported:

"We heard a massive explosion...about 8:46AM.... Then we heard a series of other explosions.... And about, I‟d say 14 to 15 people came running and screaming into our office.... Then right after that the floor started shaking. The tile from above, which was above us, started coming down, falling on us....A man came into the office. He was a black man, very shaky, like in shock. He had multiple wounds. His arms were bleeding. Skin was peeling off....And as we‟re standing there, more explosions were happening. A lot of screaming confusion....It was very smoky, very cloudy.... We knew we had to get out of the building.... The amount of explosions I have heard from 8:46 until the time we got out was so many, at least ten. It was just like multiple explosions to where I felt like there were different grenades. That‟s what it sounded like, it was different grenades being set off in the building...There was one major explosion, and then there was different explosions throughout that period of time until we got out.”

Phillip Morelli, WTC construction worker was in sub-basement level D:

"My foreman asks me to remove the containers. As I'm walking by the main freight car of the building, that's when I got blown. The impact of the explosion or whatever happened, it threw me to the floor and that's when everything started happening. I started racing, going towards a bathroom, I opened the door and all of a sudden a big impact happened again and all of the ceiling tile was falling down. Light fixtures were falling, swinging out of the ceiling. And I come running out the door, and everything, the walls were down, and now I start running towards the parking lots. There was alot of smoke down there, alot of people screaming. People came with us running up the ramps, clear across the hold from 1WTC to 2WTC because that's the way you gotta run. And all of a sudden it happened all over again. Something else hit us to the floor. Right in the basement you felt it. Walls were caving in, everything that was going on.

I know of people that got killed in the basement, I know of people that got broken legs in the basement, people got reconstructive surgery because the walls hit them in the face."

Not a single person can honestly sit in their chairs and continue to profess that there were no explosives in those buildings that caused all of the damage in the basement levels that I just posted up above. And those are just a few of the many reports of destruction in the basement levels, allegedly from a plane that hit a quarter-mile up.

There's also no possible way that a fire-induced collapse can cause timed and synchronous explosions, flashes, and ejections that have only ever been seen in controlled demolitions. For years I have challenged people to show just one fire-induced collapse that exhibits the above traits. To this day, that challenge has not been fulfilled.

There is zero doubt that 3 WTC buildings came down with explosives on 9/11. The evidence is there for those that really want to seek the truth.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
those bombs could have been placed in the wtc just for the simple fact that incase of a great emergency ipso facto 9/11 the buildings could be destroyed without causing structural damage to neighboring buildings. the wtc were extremely high targets it would only make sense that they had a fail safe.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GamesKillFreedom

So, plant bombs in them, just in case....and then pray like hell they dont go off accidentally? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by GamesKillFreedom

So, plant bombs in them, just in case....and then pray like hell they dont go off accidentally? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

Yeah, I don't buy that for a second either. A few people keep making this claim, but nobody ever shows any sources to back up this claim. I wonder why?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Now that's scary when WE agree on something lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join