It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid quake exercise & conplan 3502 marshall law

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

In Arkansas it is a feloney to shop lift in Walmart for even less that $100, also a felony for written bounce checks.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

There is also on google earth and airfield in Fla. with thousands of white suv's covering the runways. I even searched it myself and they were all over the runways parted five deep.

also a footnote here: every ATS page I go to all the registration dates and posting dates are 1/17/11

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by VI0811
reply to post by Red Cloak

OK, I'm really sorry, but why does everyone think this is some giant plot. I fully admit, that in the event that a natural disaster does take place, Not just our government, but most governments seem hell bent on not letting us prepare etc ..

But, once again, all these things that are happening are natural. The Earth changes, faults quake and split, volcano's explode, rivers flood, oceans surge. Of course that's the Earth. We can't forget about the things that go on in space. Objects move, systems pass through magnetic/galactic plains. Gravity and magnetic fields play a key role in cycles as well.

There is nothing at all that is "natural" about HAARP.
edit on 31-1-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

your footnote is interesting because all posting dates and registration dates are 1/12/11 on my pc. i know its off topic but its been that way for a while and i was wondering about it myself . this whole fema drill thing is somthing that they would do,,, legal,,,,,, or not.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gunner50cal

You have to go to your info site and where the date 1/12/11 you need to put mm/dd/yyyy. I thought I was in some time loop!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Does anyone have any latest news on this drill ??? was it moved up ??

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I thought of this yesterday - I haven't read anything more
about the drill for weeks it seems. Will try to take some
time and see if I can find more info re date, location, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join