It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“The Secret Government: The Origin, Identity and Purpose of MJ-12″ by Milton William Cooper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I received a link to this article in my email today and found it rather interesting. I have seen or watched a lot of Bill Coopers videos in the past, and I have always thought with that amount of smoke, there has to be a fire somewhere.

I have no idea when this was posted up because I can't find a date, and knowing this site, it has probably been covered somewhere around here all ready in the past, but I also think it might be good for new readers to see if they aren't aware.

The only thing that made me pause for a moment was the fact that he mentioned the driver killing Kennedy later on in the article and Im not sure how I feel about that, though I have read many articles in relation to that as well.

Anyhow, here is a snip from the article. It is a bit long, but there is a lot of information covered in it. Worth the read if your into this sort of thing and or William Cooper.

Between January 1947 and December 1952 at least 16 crashed or downed alien craft, 65 alien bodies, and 1 live alien were recovered. An additional alien craft had exploded and nothing was recovered from that incident. Of these incidents, 13 occurred within the borders of the United States not including the craft which disintegrated in the air. Of these 13, I was in Arizona, 11 were in New Mexico, and 1 was in Nevada. Three occurred in foreign countries. Of those 1 was in Norway, and the last 2 were in Mexico. Sightings of UFOs were so numerous that serious investigation and debunking of each report became impossible utilizing the existing intelligence assets.

FULL ARTICLE

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Cooper was a BS merchant and hoaxer.

Don Ecker knew him personally and posted a radio show with some archive audio of Cooper in action. You can download the show from here with a 'right click save as'...Dark Matters Radio - Bill Cooper. Cooper's reputation dies miserably from the 1hr 26 min point.

The audio section lets Cooper speak for himself.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Please, take a few minutes to listen to this, and keep in mind that Bill Cooper was shot and killed on november 6, 2001. Don't listen to ANYONE that accuses him of spreading bull#, unless they have reasonable evidence. I for one, have no reason to believe he had any agenda, or was backed by any secret societies we know about.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
good read bs or not flag

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I realize there is a lot of controversy around this man, but I just can't really believe it is all bs. There has to be a element of truth in there somewhere. If there is and it doesn't really point in the directions he has pointed it, then it still has to point somewhere, and where That is could maybe be more scary then where he does point it.

We all know they are digging different kinds of bases, bunkers, a lot of us are aware of Dulce, just to name one place, I mean really, the list can go on and on. I will listen to that download though to be fair in this converstation, to see what I think of that as well. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I realize there is a lot of controversy around this man, but I just can't really believe it is all bs. There has to be a element of truth in there somewhere. If there is and it doesn't really point in the directions he has pointed it, then it still has to point somewhere, and where That is could maybe be more scary then where he does point it.[./quote]

And Cooper had no idea what he believed himself. Near the end of his miserable life, he disavowed UFOs as aliens ships, instead embraced the idea UFOs were a NWO plot.

We all know they are digging different kinds of bases, bunkers, a lot of us are aware of Dulce, just to name one place, I mean really, the list can go on and on. I will listen to that download though to be fair in this converstation, to see what I think of that as well. Thanks for posting it.

Dulce itself is disinformation, invented by the Air Force to distract (potential) Soviet spies they thought could be infilrating UFO groups. For more information, see Greg Bishop's Project Beta.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
Please, take a few minutes to listen to this, and keep in mind that Bill Cooper was shot and killed on november 6, 2001.

After he shot a sheriff's deputy in the head, while deputies were serving a warrant on Cooper for threatening people in his community.

Originally posted by OleMB
Don't listen to ANYONE that accuses him of spreading bull#, unless they have reasonable evidence.

By all means, listen to Cooper himself. He hangs himself.

new topics

top topics

join